L - Sweet Luhan

Coup D'etat

“Luhan, where are we going?” Yeonhyo asked.

I kidnapped her. Well, kidnapped sounds scary. I’m not going to her or something—I’m going to give her some fresh air and I want to be more closer to her.

It’s a small town—I don’t know the name too. People were inside their own houses and I found a field downtown. It has lots of wildflowers; the trees has lost their leaves because it’s autumn already. I stopped my car and glanced at Yeonhyo.

“Get out of the car,” I said—commanded her.

I walked with her outside the car and sat under a big tree. She did the same and stared at me with her creepy sight. She looks unhappy.

The field is quite big and silent. It has lots of wildflowers and the sky is nice—the wind blows slowly. I can hear crickets’ singing and I can’t hear anything except the singing crickets. It’s a nice place to hide from this insane world.

“Look,” I said awkwardly—pointing at the sky.

“The stars,” she murmured. “Beautiful, as always,” she sighed a small smile.

“Sometimes I like to stare at them,” I replied. “Watching them all night, on my dorm’s roof back in America. Then I got a detention after it,” I chuckled and glanced at her. “They’re just beautiful.”

“Me too,” she replied with a smile. “I did the same too back then in America. When I’m still a police trainee. It’s funny how the captain joined me and told me his stories about his deceased family—and refused to give me a detention. Eventhough sneaking-out from the dorm after 11PM isn’t allowed, he refused to give me a detention.”

“He’s kind, then.”

“Where do humans go after they die?” she murmured.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “I believe in God—and I believe in sins and merits,” I continued.

“I don’t know either,” she said. “I’m a sinner,” she said then lied her head on my right shoulder. “It’s freezing, isn’t it?”

“Are you cold?” I asked. “Just wear my blazer and I can survive with my shirt,” I replied.

“It’s okay!” she chuckled. “I’m just saying if it’s freezing. You’ll get a cold if you don’t have your blazer on,” she said then glanced at me. She’s beautiful.

“No, just wear it. You are tired, and hungry,” I replied—I took my blazer off and put it around to cover her body. “Feel better?” I asked.

“Thank you,” she smiled. “Are you sure that you’re okay without your blazer on? I’m scared if you got cold or something... and you might can’t drive for us if you’re sick!” she said in a worry. She’s now a caring person.

“Little Lu needs a protection, eh?” I asked then giggled and glanced at her stomach. “Don’t be like your mother. She’s bad and rude and she can’t even control herself on helping people.”

“Don’t be like your father, he’s bad and cold, she scolds and he gets angry easily,” she replied and smiled. We laughed.

We laughed.

It’s nice to see myself and her laughing together, and being so far from our problems. I was supposed to be cold to her but not this time. I enjoyed my time with her too, eventhough I dislike her. But I’d love to admit that she’s beautiful and charming in her own way.

I can’t see her suffer, I can’t see her crying. I can’t. I can’t imagine if the new polices caught us then they’ll send us to a jail. No—it’s now way it can be like that. I can’t see her taking care of Junmyeon until she tortured herself by not eating and not taking a rest.

“It’s a call from Minyoung, Luhan,” she said—reached her phone from her pocket—she pressed the loudspeaker button. “Hey.”

“Hello. They are coming for you, babe.”

“Who?”

“They knew that you’re going to run from them and you’re staying in a house in Jangsu. The owner of the house betrayed you and Luhan.”

“He did?”

“Yes he did. Now, I’ll end this call and I’ll text you later. They’re going to track your phone number, Yeonhyo.”

“Ok. Thanks,” she ended the call and glanced at me. “Why?”

“We’re going to face it together, aren’t we?”


Short chapter.

I want to make Luhan a bit kind-er and sweet-er.

I know I'm failed.

T.T

AND OMG 9 UPVOTES

THANK YOU

/kisses/