J - Sweet Yeonhyo (1)

Coup D'etat

Luhan hyung stopped the car; he realised that we’re lost—he don’t recognize the road. Yeonhyo noona said that we’ll be ok and she took care of me like a caring mother; she stayed inside the car while Luhan hyung and his friends were outside—trying to find a GPS signal.

“What time is it, noona?” I asked. “I’m hungry.”

“3:57PM—well, so do I,” said Yeonhyo noona. “Here, eat,” she said—gave me a box. “Ahjumma made this for me, a french toast but I think you need this more than me. I can wait for Luhan to find a restaurant, just eat this,” she said and lied.

I can see she’s starving already. She’s pale and weak—and Luhan hyung didn’t even care about her just once. Lots of other couple would care and ask ‘are you starving’ or ‘are you cold’ but not with Luhan hyung since he’s not a caring person.

“Noona, you need it more than me,” I said and glanced at her. “Let’s eat together, shall we?” I asked and smiled—trying to appreciate what she gave to me without letting her starving.

“You, eat,” she said. “I’m fine.”

“Noona, no buts,” I said, and gave Yeonhyo noona a slice of french toast. “I beg you,” I said.

“Thank you,” she said with a smile. “Is it okay?”

That smile.

I love her smile; she took care of me and Luhan hyung well—like a mother but she always criticize both of me and Luhan hyung like a sister. She’s beautiful—how could Luhan hyung regret someone like her? She’s rude sometimes but she’s going to be a mother and her traits changed day by day.

“Look at the stars, they are beautiful, aren’t they?” she asked—opened the car’s sunroof. “I wonder if my mother still there,” she said.

“She’s there, noona,” I replied. “She will take care of you until the end,” I said then glanced at her.

“Everything will be alright,” she murmured—I can see a she’s a crying a bit. “She said, everything will be alright. In this situation—nothing’s alright, Junmyeon,” she said—breathless.

“My dad is now injured, seriously injured. My mother is in the mental hospital because someone kidnapped her and she’s still in a deep trauma,” I replied. “And my dad said everything will be alright as long as I follow your steps.”

“At least they are still alive, here. They’re still exist in this world,” she replied.

“Look, noona,” I replied. “Can we switch our topic? Don’t cry.”

“Sorry,” she replied and wiped her tears.

I can’t hold it anymore. My heart beats fast when I see her smile and she was just damn beautiful—. She wears black sweater with black skinny jeans—she wears a grey scarf to warm herself. Her black sweater is oversized but I know she’s wearing it to hide her gun underneath her sweater.

“Let’s find a good restaurant,” Luhan hyung suddenly get inside the car. “Kris drove there—he found a small village there. Very small, but he said there’s a house there—he paid for it. We’ll stay there for three or four days.”

Luhan hyung stopped when he saw a man with black shirt and black pants—he got badge on his right arm—security. He opened his window.

“Security check, sir,” said a man with black uniform. “Can you please show us your id card or driving license?” he said—stopping our car.

“Darling?” asked Luhan hyung full of lies to Yeonhyo noona. Yeonhyo noona took three fake IDs she took from Minyoung noona yesterday. “Here.”

“Jung Mira?” asked the security, then Yeonhyo noona raised her hand. “Xia Han? Oh, Chinese ID,” he murmur—then Luhan hyung raised his hand. “And last, Jung Changshim?”

Minyoung noona choosed a strange name. I raised my hand and smiled.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Mokpo, family trip. She’s my wife and this guy behind is her brother. We’re going to have a holiday in Mokpo with my friends also, they’re behind us,” said Luhan hyung. “Can we go now?”

“Of course, take care, sir.”

Luhan hyung continued driving and took a deep breath. “Almost,” he said. “Wait, what. Xiumin?” he glanced at his rearview mirror. He stopped the car and exited the car, then went to the security check’s base.

“What will happen, noona?” I asked and bit my lips.

“I don’t know,” she said—then she smiled at me. “Everything will be alright.”

“I want to vomit,” I said—embarassing myself in front of Yeonhyo noona. “I’m not feeling well, noona.”

“Wait,” she opened the dashboard and took sick bag. “Just vomit there, I’ll take care of you soon as we reach the rent house, okay?” she said.

“Almost,” he get inside the car. It’s Luhan hyung. He took his phone and I saw him calling Kris hyung. “Dude, we’re going to meet you up in the rented house. Xiumin almost got caught.”

“Take care,” I heard Kris hyung replied—then ended the call.

“, Junmyeon what kind of are you doing,” Luhan hyung glanced at me a bit then he drives slowly. “Are you sick, Junmyeon?” asked Luhan hyung. “We’ll reach the house soon, then we can take a rest.”

Yeonhyo noona took a mineral water from her bag and gave it to me—I smiled as the sign of thank you and wiped my mouth with a tissue. Yeonhyo noona gave a mouth cleaner to me to clean my mouth. She also gave me an eucalyptus oil to make me feel better.

Luhan hyung turned left then stopped in front a small old-fashioned house. I saw Kris hyung’s Range Rover there and I saw Tao smoking outside the house. It must be the house.

“,” Luhan hyung mumbled and he exited the car. “Why so small and uncozy,” he said to Kris hyung.

“Just get inside, your wife must be tired,” he said.