NO - The Wedding

Coup D'etat

She’s beautiful.

“Are you ready?” asked the Priest—he glanced at both Luhan and Yeonhyo. “Don’t be nervous. Luhan, you can start by reading the vow.”

Luhan spent his night with his paper, memorized the marriage vow. He don’t want to ruin the wedding and embarassing himself in front of the priest—plus, he didn’t pray and never leave for Church—such an unreligious boy.

“I, take Han Yeonhyo, to be my wife—I promise to protect you from danger in good times and bad. Plus, I won’t scream if I got bruises and you’re fixing it for me. Cook for me when you have time, you made a good soup.”

“The bride?”

“I, take Luhan, to be my husband. I promise to cook a bowl of soup when you ask me to. I will love you all the days of my life.”

I promise to cook a bowl of soup.

People sitting on their benches said ‘aaw’ means that their vow was sweet—bruises—Luhan meant—his stabbed hand. She can see Luhan’s right hand is still covered by bandage. He stared at Yeonhyo for a while—looking at her veil that covered her beautiful face.

Luhan opened the veil that covered her face. He placed the veil in her backhair like normal opened wedding veil.

“The groom may kiss the bride.”

Luhan kissed Yeonhyo’s lips—their lips met and Luhan can feel the sweetness of Yeonhyo’s lips—he hugged Yeonhyo and they ended the kiss.

“I present you, Mr and Mrs Lu.”

Claps and whistles heard around the Church, Luhan embraces Yeonhyo’s hip and faked a smile. He’s smirking, not smiling.

--

“Geez, you two are sweet,” said Minyoung.

“It’s better if Yeonhyo don’t act like a ,” replied Luhan coldly.

Yeonhyo stared at Luhan. “Minyoung—do you see Junmyeon?”

“That son of the president?” asked Minyoung. “Yeah, he’s right there, alone with his bodyguards. Oh—and don’t forget to put on a tonight.”

“I won’t forget it,” said Luhan.

Yeonhyo wears dark brown empire dress and brown flatshoes she picked for her wedding reception. She loves simple things—and her fashion sense is no joke. She also wears a cross necklace, and she did nothing with her hair. Perfections.

“Hello, Yeonhyo noona.”

Yeonhyo look towards the voice called her name—it’s Junmyeon. She smiles. “Hey,” she said. “I thought that you won’t come. Please take a sit,” she said—calling some waiters to prepare the seat for Junmyeon (she asked the wedding organizer to put on hundred tables with four chairs each table).

“You will live with Luhan hyung?” asked Junmyeon awkwardly.

“Yeah, sort of,” replied Yeonhyo. “And I’ll quit my job and I’ll work in my dad’s company—but don’t worry, I won’t quit my job with you.”

She knew that Junmyeon started being so comfortable with her.

“And I’ll teach you how to drive, how to shoot, how to play with bows and arrows,” said Yeonhyo. “No buts—you gotta do this. I heard that the server has been attacked again, and someone killed your dad’s assistant.”

“I’m scared with guns.”

“Don’t be,” she replied. “Luhan!”

Luhan look towards his wife—he’s searching for her for about ten minutes and she’s here with that spoiled brat? Thought Luhan.

“I’ve been searching for you,” said Luhan. “So this is Junmyeon you told.”

“He is,” replied Yeonhyo.

Junmyeon smiled. “I’m Kim Junmyeon, Luhan-ssi, nice to meet you.”

Nice to meet you too spoiled brat. “Nice to meet you too, Junmyeon.” Said Luhan—faked a smile and then glanced at Yeonhyo. “I’ve asked her to quit her job, is it okay?”

“You said job, not jobs, honey,” said Yeonhyo. “I’ll give back my badges to the department and I won’t quit my job as Junmyeon’s bodyguard. It’s almost summer and he has no classes, it’s okay for me to accompany him in his holidays.”

“So it’s up to you, don’t be too busy. I don’t want to hire a maid in our condo,” said Luhan—he bit his lips. “So enjoy this reception, Junmyeon. I guess there are lots of guests are looking for us, thank you and see you later.”

Luhan embraced Yeonhyo’s hip and then they left Junmyeon’s seat together.

Junmyeon’s jealous.