J - The Moments

Coup D'etat

“Good morning,” I greeted when Yeonhyo noona wakes up. “Feel better, noona?” I asked then smiled.

“Yeah, thanks,” she replied. “Headache—but I’m okay. So we don’t have gun or any weapons left—great, we’ll starve to death,” she said—she moves a bit. “You made the fire?”

“Yeah,” I bit my lips—then move closer to Yeonhyo noona. “It’s freezing, noona. I don’t want to see you cold,” I said—then moves closer to her and embraced her shoulder. “I don’t wanna see you suffering from any pain, noona.”

“Jun—Suho what are you doing,” she asked. “I’m okay—don’t be too overact.”

I laid on the snow—and then she did the same beside me. “I’m so worried about you, noona,” I said. “I don’t know—we might be starve to death, or someone could find us—they might kill us, or save us. I’m scared, but you’ve told me to not to.”

“Everything will be alright,” she smiled. “I know it, Suho.”

I took a deep breath and glanced at her. “You sure, noona? It seems that we’ll starve to death here, or we’ll die because we can’t adaptate with the weather.”

She chuckled. “We won’t, Junmyeon,” she laughed and glanced at me. “We’ll be okay—and we will spend our time together, only you, me, and my baby boy here,” she pointed at her stomach—then smiled.

—Gosh—that smile.

“How’s the baby boy?”

“He’s okay—he’s strong like his umma!” she said in a cute voice. “And he misses his appa,” she said—again—then I heard chuckles.

“Noona,” I said. “What am I for you?”

“A friend,” she replied—and bit her lips. “A brother,” she replied and smiled—so bright. “I would like to treat you as a brother, and you treated me like a sister. It’s good to have a close relationship with people around you, Suho.”

“And how about Luhan hyung?”

“Husband,” she replied. “Eventhough I dislike him—but I love the way he pouts and he’s quite handsome when he’s holding his gun,” she smiles. “I don’t know, Suho. Maybe—I treat people as friends, but not with my dad.”

“He’s rude, aren’t he?”

“He’s not,” said Yeonhyo. “But he hides something from me, which I’m not allowed to know yet. It’s related to our condition now, Junmyeon.”

--

We fell asleep—and when I open my eyes, it’s dark already and it’s totally freezing. I grabbed my pocket and pulled out a match—then I make a fire for self warming.

“Yeonhyo noona, wake up—it’s dark already.”

“I’m starving,” she said—then moved a bit. “Let’s walk and just forget this starving feeling, Suho...”

“If you want to,” I replied. “Come on, let me help you stand up,” I hold her hands then she stands up. “Come on, this way—I can use my phone as the flashlight—still no signal,” I said.

“Mine has no signal too, Suho,” she said, then walks beside me. “It’s freezing, eh? I hope Luhan will be okay out there. If he’s not okay I would kill him,” she said then smiled.

“You want to wear my jacket?” I asked.

“It’s okay, Suho—it’s quite warm here...” she murmured then glanced at me.

“Are you sure?”

“Yup,” she said. “We’ll be okay.”

We walked around the forest, trying to not to get caught by people and we had some fun—we threw snow balls to each other and we laughed—and we shared stories, she told me how she painted her captain’s long hair with wall paints and she got a long detention. She also told me about her part time job in a farm—when she have to find the cows’ poops.

“Yak, noona! That’s disgusting,” I said.

“But that time, I have to, Suho.”

“Noona, someone’s coming,” I placed my index finger on my lips. “Keep silent...” I said—then she nodded. “There were lots of them,” I whispered. “This way,” I continued whispering, when I pull her hand to follow me.

“Get over them!” someone commanded—then I pulled Yeonhyo noona’s hand.

“Run, noona, run!” I said—then pulled her hand—we ran and tried to hide. I pulled her behind a big rock then hugged her. So tight. “Psshh—they might hear us,” I whispered.

She smiled. “We’ll be alright,” she replied with a whisper. “We’ll be alright.”

I hugged her so tight and made sure she don’t freeze or something, because the weather is so cold. I hope she don’t notice my fast-beating heart—I hope. “Noona, don’t move, you’ll make a noise,” I whispered to her ear. “They’re coming,” I bowed my head so they won’t see me.

“Junmyeon-ah no you’re hugging me too tight,” she moved suddenly then she was about to fall down because she loses her balances.

“Don’t move noona, gaaah!” I said in a low tuned voice, but she turns her head right and her lips... accidentaly met mine.

It’s my first kiss.

She widened her eyes and then pushed me against her. “Suho—what the f...”

“Gotcha, girl,” a man appeared. “Say goodbye to your litte friend, and maybe your life,” he said—then covered Yeonhyo noona’s face with a white fabric—then she went unconscious. “And young boy, you shouldn’t kiss her.”

“What the ...”

He covered my face too—and I felt like I am so sleepy.

“She got a husband.”

Then everything went blank.