NO - Little Mess with Luhan and His Enemies

Coup D'etat

“Luhan, put some love in your eyes.”

Luhan don’t enjoy the photoshoots; he didn’t even look at Yeonhyo’s eyes (he’s not interested). His appearance was really beautiful; his hair already dyed dark brown and he wears black suit and white shirt—matches with Yeonhyo’s white gown with black patterns upon it.

“Today’s photoshoot—done. You can go everywhere you want, yea,” the photographer took the camera and went nowhere.

“Let’s go, then. I’ll change my clothes first,” said Yeonhyo. “Lunch?”

“Yeah,” replied Luhan. He seemed tired and not interested with Yeonhyo—eventhough today she’s nice enough and she’s in a good mood.
A call from Chen.

“Yeah?” asked Luhan in a sharp voice.

“You know about that gang.”

“Who?”

“Not gang—well. Your Dad’s enemy.”

“Oh. Why?”

“They’re searching for Yeonhyo.”

“What?”

“They’ll sell her. And you have to make her quit her job.”

--

Luhan parked his car in the parking lot of the restaurant. “I’m going to tell you something,” he said—and glanced at Yeonhyo. “Let’s go.”

They booked two seats in the corner; because Luhan likes quiet places. Yeonhyo agreed since Minyoung told her if she have to be polite and change into a fine woman with no rude words—she’ve tried today and she thought if she can do this everyday, she’ll be okay.

“So I heard if my dad’s enemy is going to search for you.”

“Yes?”

“And I think you should quit your job.”

“No, I wouldn’t do that thing, Luhan. Giving up my job so my badges are regrets? No,” she replied and put her phone on the table. “What’s with your dad’s enemy? I can protect the son of the president, why not protecting myself?”

“It’s hard to explain,” said Luhan in a cold voice. “Eat.”

Their lunches today; the finest tenderloin steak with finest carrots, corns and beans—also bulgogi and porks.

“I don’t eat porks.”

“Throw it away,” replied Luhan. “You don’t know them, Yeonhyo. EXO will wait for us in an abandoned building in Nowon; they said it was a place where my mom got kidnapped. Since that time—people closed that building. So it’ll be safe for us to be there.”

“Up to you,” Yeonhyo smiled (she’s trying to be polite).

“Yeah—eat. Then we’ll go to that place.”

--

Luhan stopped his car in front of an old abandoned building. Its windows are broken—and its walls are so dirty already. Yeonhyo seems comfortable with her surroundings—she’s not a fragile princess like Luhan’s first impression about her.

“We kept out documents here—our enemies’ criminal backgrounds and my father’s darkest secrets,” said Luhan—opened the lobby’s door.

It was a dark room with a large corridor in front of them—seems like corridors in horror movies. Yeonhyo glanced at Luhan and she took her gun under her blazer—she hears something.

“What?” asked Luhan.

“I heard something.”

Luhan took his gun underneath his blazer and he walked in front of Yeonhyo. “Pssh. Hide.”

Yeonhyo shooked her head and then gives Luhan a code and asked him to go ahead. She pointed her gun at every single door she’s walking through. She stood against the wall and taking a little peek inside the room near the junction.

“Someone’s inside,” she whispered to Luhan. “They’re looking for something.”

“Hái yǒu shuí?” asked someone from inside the room. “Yǒurén láile!”

“Luhan,” he replied with a cold voice. “Nǐ zài zuò shénme?” he asked.

“Luhan! Long time no see.”

“Xia-shung! Ah,” he smirked. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m just going to kill your fiancee, by the way.”

Luhan dislikes Yeonhyo; but he won’t let anyone touch her because she’s officially Luhan’s responsibility. He kicked the man he called Xia-shung and punched his face. He took a knife belongs to Xia-shung then stab his chest.

Yeonhyo entered the room and saw if Xia-shung’s partner is going to stab Luhan’s back. She took her gun. And pulled the trigger—the knife fell onto Luhan’s right hand and stabbed him on his right hand.

“Luhan, are you okay?” she ran to Luhan and hold his hand. “I’ll take the first aid kit, wait for a minute.”

“, you...” the partner of Xia-shung murmured in pain. He screams because Yeonhyo shot him on his right foot—he fell and Yeonhyo took a handcuff—police’s main things. She hancuffed the partner of Xia-shung to a permanent-sticked seat. “!”

“I’m okay.”

“The knife made your bones cracked,” said Yeonhyo. “You’re not okay,” she said—pulled the little knife from Luhan’s hand. She glanced at Luhan.
And they made an eye-contact.

“It’s okay!” said Luhan. “Stop acting like you know everything about this thing.”

“I do,” replied Yeonhyo. “I’m facing criminals and cases everyday. I helped people who got shot, now believe me,” she said to Luhan and pulled her brown shirt that was long enough. She took the knife and teared a bit of her shirt—a long teared fabric. She puts the knife down and tied Luhan’s scar with it. “Let’s go and call EXO.”

“I heard a gunshot,” said someone—appeared near the door. It’s Kris with EXO. “Luhan, are you okay?” he said and kneeled. “Hey, Yungshui—oh and the dead Xia-shung.”

“What the heck they did here?” asked Tao—he kicked Yungshui—the man who has been hancuffed. “You handcuffed him? Good job. And I bet a knife fell onto Luhan’s right hand. We got to bring him home.”

“Yeah—we arrived here about fifteen minutes ago because he thinks that you’re already here. Then we found two bastards here, messing around with your papers. Luhan killed Xia-shung and Yungshui stood behind Luhan—he’s holding a knife. I shot his right foot and he fell, so did the knife. The knife fell and stabbed Luhan’s hand.”

“We have to fix his hand,” said Chen. “Me and Kris will take over his two bastards. Can you drive for Luhan, Yeonhyo?”