NO - Fights

Coup D'etat

Luhan broke through the door and pulled Luxiao and Yeongshik—giving them some punches and kicked them—beating them until they fell down and he pulled his wife from the bed and hugged her—kissed her forehead.

“Are you okay?”

Yeonhyo’s eyes widened and she glanced at Luhan. “I’m okay.”

Luhan carried her wife bridal style and bring her out from her room—he’s going to ask Lay to protect her in their car but he didn’t realise if one of Luxiao’s bodyguard is running after him and kicked him from his back—making him dropped Yeonhyo.

He turned back and fought with the man; some men with masks helped the man to fight Luhan—but Kris came and helped Luhan fighting back. He grabbed his pocket and took a pocket knife then stabbed the man with the knife. He kicked the man and started fighting with the others.

“Bring her to Lay. Me and Tao will kill those bastards,” said Kris coldly—while stabbing the bodyguards of Luxiao. “Hurry.”

Luhan carried her and he meets Lay—he’s standing next to his car with a gun—making sure if no one is fighting outside the storage building.

“She’s bleeding,” said Luhan. “Please take care of her.”

“Yeah,” said Lay. “Come on, Yeonhyo. Get inside the car—your vaggies is bleeding.”

“Thank you,” she replied with a small smile.

“Noona, are you alright?” said Junmyeon—he rushed to Lay and Yeonhyo. “I heard that...”

“Psssh,” said Yeonhyo. “I’m okay. Doctor Lay will heal me and I’ll fight with you. You want to fight or stay here with me?”

“Better you bring this ,” said Lay—he threw a pistol to Junmyeon. “And kill them with that I gave to you. I’ll be here with her—oh Yeonhyo—they whipped you?!” he asked—and glanced at Yeonhyo’s arms and feet.

“Yeah, kind of,” she replied. “I’m okay. Just clean it, Lay. I want to be with Luhan—to arrest my father too.”

“You’re bleeding, mistress. Are you insane?” said Lay—he brings her into the car and took a box of first aid kit. “Come on—let me clean those whip scars,” he said—pouring alcohol to Yeonhyo’s scars. “Hold on, it’ll be painful.”

“ it’s happening,” said Yeonhyo—she felt pain on her skin and she squeezed her shirt. “Lay—can you do me a favor? There’s a bag there. The white one—it’s mine,” she pointed at the passenger seat next to the driver’s seat.

“Yeah. Just change your clothes, I’ll wait outside,” said Lay—he reached Yeonhyo’s white bag and gave it to her. “I’m done cleaning the blood,” he smiled and his dimple appeared. What a cute smile. “I’ll wait outside, Yeonhyo. Just knock the window if you’re done.”

“Okay,” she replied as Lay got out from the car. She took a clean white shirt and black pants—she changed her clothes quickly and grabbed her pistol from her back. She planned to fight with Luhan and help him—but the angelic Lay wouldn’t let her.

“Lay, I’m done,” she said. “Lay?”

“Here,” he said. “I’m going to bring Chen back here again. Shot—again,” he said—running into the storage building.

Yeonhyo sees the chance to run away from Lay’s protection and she followed him to come inside—with ready hands and pistols. She also got a pocket knife from Luhan’s dashboard—and she’s ready to face all of the bodyguards.

“What kind of are you doing? Go back to our car,” said Luhan.

“No. It’s better for me to stay near you,” replied Yeonhyo coldly. “Let’s just kill those bastards.”

 Luhan pulled a bodyguard who was going to stab Yeonhyo—he kicked his chest and slammed him against the wall—then punched his face—but the man defensed Luhan and kicked him back until he fell—and he’s on top of Luhan’s chest—ready to stab Luhan with his knife.

BLAM!

Yeonhyo shot him—and blood runs from the man’s head. She helped Luhan to stand up and they helped Kris to fight while Chen is carried by Lay to their car.

“Help is on its way,” replied Xiumin.

Luxiao realised if his son is accompanied by his friends and Yeonhyo is back—she holds pistol and knife—he and Yeongshik exited the bedroom and then they grabbed they pistols and pointed it to EXO—but they missed their bullets and they killed their own bodyguards because EXO avoided their bullets.

“What an amateur shooter,” Tao murmured—then he kicked Yeongshik’s back. After he fell, he took a handcuff from his pocket (he found it near Junmyeon when they break through the door’s storage with EXO). “, I can’t open these.”

“It’s because I got the key, son,” replied Yeongshik—he jumped and kicked Tao—he’s ready to make scars on Tao’s super handsome face. “Let me make some sculptures on your face,” he said—his knife is almost touching Tao’s forehead.

But unfortunately—Kris jumped and punched Yeongshik then pushed him against the wall. He helped Tao to stand up, and he realised if Luxiao is going to shoot Yeonhyo—he ran and took Luxiao’s gun quickly—then he threw it away outside. He strangled Luxiao’s neck and he pushed him to Yeongshik.

Yeonhyo jumped and she sees a bodyguard of Luxiao is throwing knife at Luhan. She ran and jumped—she catches the knife and growled. “Don’t you dare to touch my husband,” she said—then ran and stabbed the bodyguard.

“Yeonhyo!” someone yelled Yeonhyo’s name from the door.

It’s Kangshik and Minyoung. With the polices.

“, finally! Kill them!” shouted Yeonhyo and Kangshik ran towards the dead and fainted bodies—shooting the remaining bodyguards. “Good job. Minyoungie!” She screamed.

“Yeonhyo-ah!” Minyoung screamed. “Watch out!” she yelled in shock.

Luxiao is running to her—holding a big knife. Before Yeonhyo realises if he’s going to stab her—Luhan’s mother is standing behind Luxiao and when Luxiao stabbed her, Luhan’s mother pulled the pistol’s trigger and shot Luxiao and he bleed into death.

“YEONHYO!”