EPILOGUE

Coup D'etat

Two years later.

“Umma! Where’s my present?” asked Yeonhwa—pulling on Yeonhyo’s dress. ‘Umma Yeonhwa wants a pair of those Mickey Mouse shoes! Lee Jiyun got it! I want it... Appaaaaa please buy me the same shoes as Jiyun’s!” the little boy pulled his Appa’s hand.

Luhan laughed and then he totes his son and kissed his cheek. “Say if Appa is handsome then Appa will buy you those shoes, the better one and the more expensive one. Say if Appa is handsome and your Umma is ugly,” he teased and glanced at Yeonhyo who’s carrying Yeonhwi.

“Yeonhwi-ya, promise me to call your Appa ugly,” she said then laughed. “Minyoung!” she calls her bestfriend’s name when she saw a woman with her husband entered their garden. “Oh—kids’ party! I hate those stuff but well... it’s what Luhan wanted to make.”

“Umma is ugly! Appa is handsome!”

Luhan laughed and kissed Yeonhwa. “Nah, it’s Appa’s son.”

“Oh, Luhan, seriously you need to stop teasing your wife,” said Minyoung. “And do you know if...”

“No,” Yeonhyo cuts Minyoung’s words. “Go ahead. You haven’t told me yet, so I don’t know!” she laughed.

“I am going to give a birth in three weeks!” said Minyoung. “And plus, it’s a boy.”

“Whoa, it would be cute!”

“Umma umma Kangshik Ahjussi is so handsome,” said Yeonhwi.

“I KNOW,” Kangshik praised himself. “I know I am handsome, Yeonhwi-ah. Nah, Yeonhyo—I think it’s the time for Pinata!” he said—and tapped Yeonhyo’s shoulders. “Come one, I’m craving for candies.”

“Pinata?” asked Minyoung. “Rich people are soo coooool,” she murmured and takes her phone from her purse. “Close her eyes and ask your maids to prepare the pinata, oh—they hung it there! Come on, let’s do it,” she said and chuckled.

“Umma umma it’s pinata time!” said Yeonhwa—he jumped from his dad’s arms and run to his friends. The two years old boy jumped and laughed with his baby class friends while Kangshik is covering his eyes with a long blue fabric. “Umma where’s the hammer?” he asked and jumped.

“Here, little boy!” said Luhan, he gave the small plastic hammer to his boy. “And appa’s girl, here, honey—your pink hammer.”

“Thank you appa! Wo ai ni!” Yeonhwi kissed Luhan’s cheek and smiled when Kangshik covered her eyes.

“Wo ye ai ni!” Luhan smiled and stood up then embraced his wife. “They’re so cute.”

“Don’t touch me,” said Yeonhyo. “You said I’m ugly.”

“YO BRO!” a familiar voice heard from the gate. It was Xiumin and the rest of EXO—plus Junmyeon. “HAPPY HAPPY BDAY TO THOSE BAS—”

“Minseok,” said Luhan—he coughed. “You need to stop. This is kids’ party,” he said then laughed. “Hey, guys.”

“Hey,” replied Junmyeon. “Hello, noona,” he said awkwardly. “Happy birthday for your children.”

“Thanks, Junmyeon-ssi,” she replied with a smile. “Come on, kids. Reach and hit the pinata, yi, er, san!” she counted with Chinese and then claps her hands. “Yeonhwi-ya! Umma loves you! You’re umma’s team and beat Yeonhwa! Beat him! Come on!”

“Yeonhwa yaaa! Don’t let your sister win for your ugly umma! Do it for appa!” Luhan cheered and claps his hands.

“They were so crazy,” whispered Kris to Tao.

“I know, hyung.”

“Oh geez the pinata is pink and blue!”

“OMG IS THAT GUCCI, MINYOUNG NOONA?!” said Tao—he ruined the situation. “Whoops, sorry.”

‘Shut up, Tao,’ said Minyoung—she hits Tao’s shoulder. ‘YEONHWI YAAA COME ON DO IT!!!! BEAT YOUR BROTHER!’ she yells at Yeonhwi.

“If Yeonhwa won, let’s make another one and try again next years,” said Luhan. “And, plus—I don’t want another twins. I don’t want you to pull and rip my headskin off—it’s so painful” he said and embraced Yeonhyo’s shoulder. “Come on Yeonhwa ya!”

The little boy Yeonhwa runs and got the pinata. He hits both of the pinata and bathed in candies and chocolates—making him giggling. Yeonhwi threw her small plastic hammer and fell down then cried.

“Umma, I didn’t win,’ she sobs and hugged Yeonhyo.

“Let’s make another one tonight,’ whispered Luhan. “Candies, Yeonhwi?” he asked. “Nah, it’s okay to lose today, okay? Umma and appa love you two,” he said and kissed both of Yeonhwa and Yeonhwi. “And I love your umma too.”

“I want to be like Umma and Appa one day,” said Yeonhwa—he glanced at his sister. “And why did umma scream last night and said to go faster? Were you play a game, Umma?” he asked innocently. “And umma screamed so loud last night I thought that you two were fighting.”

“EH?” Xiumin laughed. “You should put those soundproof walls,” he said.

“Don’t let them know if both of you are ing,” said Chen—he laughed out loud.

“What is ing, Umma?” asked Yeonhwi innocently.

“KIM JONGDAE YOU DIE!” said Luhan—he hits Chen’s head. “It’s nothing, dear. Nah, should we take a photo with the cake?” he smiled and carried his daughter Yeonhwi.

“Here’s the camera,” said Yeonhyo. “I’ll carry the boy and Luhan will carry the girl,” she said and smiled—she sits behind the cake when Luhan is sitting beside her.

They both take their childs to their laps and smiled at the camera as Minyoung pressed the ‘take’ button. Yeonhwi and Yeonhwa’s baby class friends were looking at them and clapping—as Minyoung began to press again at the camera button.

“Yi, er, san!”

“CHEESEEE!!!” EXO rushed their photoshoot and they laughed.




A/N: Ah, it's already the end.

I hope you like the epilogue.

Well, give me your feedbacks at the comment box.

I LOVE YOU ALL *sobs*

I beg you to check my new drama fic starring Lay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol HERE