J - President's Son

Coup D'etat

I hate my life.

Terrors sent trough the emails, the letters, and even someone hacked the country’s system. Well—people wouldn’t think my life was much more worser than theirs. I hate my life; everytime I do something wrong, people will make it as a big news and put it everywhere as the main news. When normal people do something wrong, people won’t make it as a breaking news.

For example: I said ‘’ word in front of my friend and then caught by my other friend—he told the medias and then my name and my face became the breaking news the next day. When they say ‘’ or even ‘bastard’—no one will make their traits as a breaking news.

Someone creeps me out; but it’s Myunghyun; the leader of my dad’s guards.

“Young Master, the Master asked you to come to his workroom, someone waited for you,” he said—in a polite voice—then he bowed.

“I’ll go,” I replied—actually mumbling inside. I exited my room and walked to my dad’s working room. Eventhough actually I’m not in the mood to meet him, I got to do this one because someone’s waiting for me (I can’t make them wait any longer).

I opened the door and saw my dad with a woman (or girl); looked a lot like girls in my faculty (but she’s cuter). She sat on a couch in front of my dad’s. She wears a white shirt and black blazer also a black pants and black high heels. Her apparation seems that formal.

“This is my son, Junmyeon,” said my dad with a huge smile. “Junmyeon—this is Miss Han—she’s your new manager and new personal guard. She will guard you everywhere, and everytime when you’re out. She will rearrange your schedule, so your schedules will fit you well.”

“Hello—I’m Han Yeonhyo,” she stood up and bowed. “I’ll take the job with pleasure, and I will make some rules for both of us,” she smiled.

“You can begin your work now and I’ll attend a meeting with the ministers, good luck, Miss Han. Sometimes, Junmyeon acts like a child. Well—I’ll go now, good bye and see you later. Oh and Miss Han—you can go home when Junmyeon is done with his schedule or when there’s an emergency with your life,” he stood up and shaked Yeonhyo Unnie’s hand—smiled and gone.

Noona?

“So I’ll attend a class after lunch,” I said awkwardly. “You have to act as normal as you can, so what kind of name I should call you with?”

“Yeonhyo noona,” she smirked. “Well I am 20 and you’re not supposed to call me miss or mam or what—I’m young. And I guess I’ll tell you my rules and you won’t break it because I took this job to avoid my Appa,” she said in a serious voice.

“You’re supposed to attend the University, I guess,” I replied.

“What? No—I’m not that stupid to attend to University at 20—my western age. Graduated from Oxford as the youngest law in my bachelor degree and the first to graduate as a first-class detective at the age of 19—I mean, twenty, in my Korean Age. You can speak English with you want to, I’m pretty fluent in British, American, and also Russian and of course Korean. I will do my job properly to protect you,” she replied with arrogant voice.

“Russian? It’s not common.”

“I studied there since kindengarten—since my mom died—killed by gangsters; and my dad sent me there to study and you don’t have to know what happened after that,” she bit her lips. “So my first rule, never bother me when I’m working with my laptop. Second, you must do what I asked you to. Third, never complain what we’re going trough. Fourth, respect me as your friend. Fifth—the last—”

“Why so ma—”

“Don’t bother me in weekends.”

“You have so many rules,” I replied. “You have to come with me when I attend my class?” I asked—and bit my lips.

“I’ll wait for you in my car,” she replied. “And I’ll give you an opportunity to drive your own car if you have the driving lincense.”

“Yeah—drive the car—by myself? I can’t drive my own—eventhough my dad bought me a car,” I replied—with a low-tuned voice. I felt like so embarassed when I said that I can’t drive any car (because I’m too lazy to try driving one of my cars).

“You can’t?” she laughed. “Okay—I’ll drive for you, little prince. You should try to exit your prince-like life,” she continue laughing. “It’s almost 12—prepare your things and I’ll be ready in front of the mansion. I’m inside my car—Ferarri F-12 Berlinetta—okay?”

I thought she was poor.


Arrogant Suho is appearing! Ho-ho.