099: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FORTUNE TELLING
ll click the title for report ll

* * * * *

"Aigoooo, yah, Ji Yong ah! You're nervous?"

 

"A-Anniyo!" I stuttered in guilt, playing with my fingers.

 

"Look at your expression! You look like you'd just swallowed a pair of socks! Afraid that your fortune would be bad?" Jieun noona continued to tease me while doing some last touches to my hair.

 

"Noona," I pouted in dissatisfaction even though she had hit the bullseye. 

 

"Or are you afraid that your relationship with Yoona might be revealed in the fortune telling," but she obviously showed no concern as she continued her teasing. 

 

At the mention of Yoona, my face fell even more. 

 

"Wae?" Jieun noona was quick to realise the change and she finally decided to be benevolent for once. 

 

"Nothing. Was just reminded that I hadn't seen her for quite awhile already," I sighed as I played with my phone mindlessly. 

 

"Ahhhh. She's busy with her upcoming drama right? She just sent me photos of her being in Prague recently. Made me wanna fly there and join her." 

 

"M-Mwuh?! She contacted you?!" 

 

"Uh huh. She flaunts her photos to all of us! The boys all had at least one, Ri even told her to get him a gift in Prague. Even Donnie and Deukie received. Oh wait, you mean DIDN'T receive anything?!" 

 

"Noona!" 

 

Then it dawned on her and it sparked off peals of laughters.

 

She suppressed her laughters eventually as she patted her shoulders lovingly, "so THAT explains that bitter expression. How long hasn't she contacted you?" 

 

"A week..." I murmured. 

 

"Ahhhh~ You must have caused some troubles to annoy her again isn't it?" She chuckled. "Araso araso! Forget about this for now. You got to go on live now! Stop showing that bitter expression. You look like the whole world owe you million of dollars."

 

And with that, I got called up and I had to plaster a smile across my face but before I go on air, Jieun noona whispered to me.

 

"Maybe after the this whole fortune telling thing, your luck would be better and you'll be in for a surprise." 

 

I raised my brows at her while she responded with a cheeky wink and before I could say any further, the camera started rolling.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"GD-sshi! Welcome!" 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!"

 

The filming went pretty smoothly and very soon, it reached the segment about me getting my fortune told. Not too sure why but I could feel my palm sweating even though I honestly have nothing to hide. 

 

"GD-sshi, you look nervous." 

 

"Haha, a little?" 

 

"Don't worry, for the remaining months of the year, you'll earn buckets! A noble man would come~" The fortune teller chuckled. "A noble man would come."

 

"I don't need any more wealth," I joked. 

 

Truth was I really don't need to have any more wealth; it's more than enough for my usage, luxury even. 

 

But then again, who would say no to money? 

 

"About your marriage..." 

 

Then it was the topic that I was more interested yet afraid to hear. I found my muscle tensing up as his voice rang. 

 

"Your future wife," he began slowly. "She will be someone who's like a child, someone who is cute and lovable." 

 

My smile became wider and wider. 

 

Of course. 

 

Who else could be like a child, both cute and lovable?

 

Only her. 

 

"And GD-sshi, you'll be a loving husband," and finally, he finished his sentence. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter