045: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

언제까지

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

He watches her walks towards him, a face of serenity and calmness. 

 

"What's going on?" He acknowledges her with a smile as they stand side by side, leaning against the railing, enjoying the breeze.

 

"Nothing much. How are you?"

 

"I'm okay." 

 

"Just okay?" 

 

"It's one of those days," he says and shrugs his shoulders. "You know how it is." 

 

"Yeah, I suppose I do," she replies, nodding. "Especially today. Soshi comeback date is confirmed for starters, and then a reporter almost died.." 

 

"Wait- A reporter almost died?"

 

"Died... Killed... Whatever. I stopped myself at the last minute. Couldn't stand the thought of what would happened if Girls' Generation Yoona was found murdering a reporter who is just reporting the truth. But let me tell you - it was close." 

 

"He was giving you a hard time today?" 

 

"When doesn't a reporter give me a hard time?" 

 

"Poor thing," he lets out a smile. "Remind me to cry you a river tonight." 

 

"I knew I could count on you," she says. 

 

GD laughs. She's always that cute, be it when she's angry, sad or happy. "So what did that poor reporter do? Stalking outside your house again?" 

 

"No. That one got old after a while. And besides, the last time he did it, I put a y trap on my porch and nearly got him into the hospital. That kept him off my vicinity for around a week." 

 

"I remember that," GD chuckles. "I see you smiling at him the other time but he just looks down and walks away quickly. Normally, guys will just stare and wave back dumbly, being poisoned by your smile." 

 

"Yeahs," Yoona says, waxing nostalgic. "I should do things like that more often, but I just don't think that way." 

 

"No matter what you do, those reporters always give you a hard time. But just remember- they do those things so that you can get the popularity you have now." 

 

"You think so?" 

 

"I know so. Just look at me." 

 

"Yeahs you," Yoona laughs. "The tabloid king." 

 

"So... you didn't answer my question. What was it today?" GD ignores her tease and asks. 

 

Yoona motions towards the soda machine and reaches in her pocket for some change. "You didn't read the papers today?" 

 

"Woman, give me some credit. I'd been overseas busy attending tours. I just arrived today and received a few hundreds messages, all from your 8 different sisters, telling me to meet up with you." 

 

GD presses the machine after she puts the money in and hands her a Diet Coke while getting himself a Dr Pepper. No need to ask what she wants; he already knew. Actually, he already knows what is she talking about, just like how he knows her preference perfectly. Even without her sisters spamming his phone, describing in detail the whole news, he already knew. He has been following up on her news even if he's overseas. And besides, with the gossip Seungri around, it's hard to not even know what's the IN-news in the entertainment industry.

 

"My news of breaking up. With Mr. LEE." 

 

"After a year and 7 months?"

 

"It's 9 months," Yoona rolls her eyes. "How many times must I remind you." 

 

"Does that 2 months even matter?" GD snorts, taking a gulp from his Dr Pepper, feeling the drink sizzles down his throat. "You guys already broke up for over half a year already. I'm surprised Dispatch only know it now." 

 

"It still hurts me okay," she open her can of Diet Coke and takes a big gulp. 

 

"Hurts you," GD says.

 

"Like a knife." 

 

"Do I have to cry two rivers tonight?" 

 

"Two would be nice. But make it three and I'll definitely forgive you." 

 

When Yoona grins, GD realizes how much he'd missed talking to her lately. Due to their hectic schedules, it's near to impossible that they could meet up weekly like how they always used to. They used to be best of friends, talking and crapping about practically almost everything under the sun but after he dated, they kind of drifted apart. Then, when he broke up, she started dating, keeping their relationship at a comfortable distance. And well, now that she'd broken up too... Yeahs. How long has it been since the last time they'd been able to talk and tease each other like this? A year? Two? GD has lost counts. All he knows is, he misses her dearly. And ever since he broke up, he knew his feelings towards her. It isn't just a pure platonic friendship between them, he likes her. As a lady. As a potential partner. 

 

But he treasures this friendship too much to want to try to put a risk to it. 

 

"So besides wanting to kill the reporters like you always do, anything else exciting happen today?" 

 

"Nothing," she shrugs. "Just getting worried over the fact that appa's health is deteriorating. I tried calling him the entire morning today but there was no answer. I actually got scared that something had happened to him." 

 

"Abeoji? He just had his annual check-up. The doctor cleared him completely, saying he's totally in a pink of health. I think you fall sick more than he does. If you goes to a marathon with him, you wouldn't even stand a chance to overtake him in any part of the routes." 

 

"It still had me worried. And yah, why didn't I know that the doctor cleared him? He told me the report isn't out yet," She pouts. "Why do I get a feeling that my dad is treating you more like his son than I'm his daughter."

 

"That's because you're a woman. Men like me- we don't worry. We're trained not to panic," GD chuckles, pinching her cheeks. "And well, to be fair, you'd my mum under your fingertips as well. She'd been nagging at me, asking me when are you going to go visit him. It seems like she's more eager to see you than me." 

 

Yoona smiles. "I know. I talked to her on the phone just the other day. I'll be dropping by soon. Oh, that's good to know. When the typhoon hits, you'll be the first one I call to board up the house." 

 

"You do that anyway. Don't you remember? You even bought me my own special hammer on MY birthday." 

 

"Well, you can't expect me to do it. I might panic or something." 

 

GD chuckles, and for a moment silence settles in. Now what? He thinks hard.

 

"So now that it's announced to the whole world that you and nation's good guy had broken up, what's in for you next?" He asks, trying to sound casual. 

 

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe hook up a few boys or something? Big Bang oppas and Seungri seem to be the IN thing nowadays," she jokes. 

 

"Continue to sprout nonsense, woman," GD flicks his finger on her forehead, showing no signs of mercy. 

 

"OUCH! Can't you be more gentleman?! How come I don't see you treating other girls like that!" Yoona rubs her forehead, showing displeasure. 

 

"Towards you, I can't," GD can't help but smile at her action.

 

"Petty G-Dragon~" Yoona sticks her tongue out at him in revenge. "But okay, jokes aside, I'm really meeting up with those oppas and Seungri. I don't know if this is a conspiracy or what but all of them asked me out one after another after the news was released into the public. That's why I was wondering what took you so long to ask me out. I thought you'd be the first. Guess I was wrong." 

 

GD rubs his chin meaningful. So this was why the guys threw him meaningful nods of approval when he told them that he's meeting her. In fact, before he came out, Seungri had patted him on the shoulder, giving him a smirk. 

 

"Don't worry hyung, we got it all settled for you." 

 

Having been together as a team for over 9 years, GD knows the other four guys at his fingertips. At just the wriggle of their brows, he already knows what these guys are up to. They're trying to create a perfect chance for him to confess and to let Yoona fall head over heels for him. They'd set up a stage for him, now all he has to do is to shine. 

 

"Yah, so do I have the privilege to ask you out for dinner tomorrow?" 

 

"Is this a date?" 

 

"Well, you can consider it to be one~" 

 

"Alrights then. I'll be meeting the others in the noon anyway," Yoona smiles. "Keeping me occupied?" 

 

"Yeah yeah. Be honoured." 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"TOP oppa!" 

 

Yoona runs and gives him a hug. TOP smiles brightly as he pats her back. They exchange a friendly hug and gets comfortable in front of TOP's branded coffee table. 

 

"I should be honoured that I get to come into Choi Seung Hyun's LOVE HOUSE and sit on his exquisite sofa?" Yoona teases as she takes a sip of the wine that TOP prepared. "Oh, and the expensive wineeeee." 

 

"Yah, that's such a long ago news! And besides, I was being a KIND friend to lend my house for them to have some private time alone and those stupid reporters..." TOP grumbles. "Give me back my wine then!"

 

"Araso araso! Just like the petty G-Dragon~" Yoona avoids his grasp and laughs. "I miss spending time hanging out like that with you..." 

 

"Yeahs, ever since you dated THAT guy," TOP wrinkles his brows, feigning a disgusted look.

 

"Yah oppa," Yoona pouts. "Give me some face."

 

"If I didn't, I would have make this face right in front of him already," TOP rolls his eyes. 

 

"Aigoo! Bingu TOP!" Yoona burst into laughters, hitting TOP's arms.

 

"You finally laugh?" TOP smiles after the commotion dies down. "I miss your aligator laughters, Yoong." 

 

"I know you guys are worried about me oppa," Yoona smiles. "I'm fine. In fact, I don't know why. But I know we won't last. So it didn't hurt that much I guess." 

 

"He's such a bastard," TOP sighs. "I wanted to tell you so many times but J- Never mind, someone will tell you that later. Anyways, as much as your fans are disappointed that you broke up, I'm happy." 

 

"I can see that written all over your face~"

 

"Araso araso, I'm not going to talk that much anymore," TOP stands up and walks Yoona to the door. "Get out and go have your next appointment~" 

 

"Mwuhyaaaaa! You're chasing Goddess Yoong out?!"

 

"Yes I am," TOP laughs and ruffles her hair. "Anyway, welcome back, Yoona." 

 

"Thanks oppa," Yoona gives him a goodbye hug. "I'll dropby again soon okays?"

 

"Dropby only when you bring a bottle of nice wine. Otherwise, your access would be denied."

 

"I know you won't do this to your beloved dongsaeng."

 

"I would for the love of wine!"

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Daesung oppa!" 

 

"Yoona ah!" Daesung beams as Yoona looks around worriedly. "Don't worry. It's Hyun Suk hyung's shop and I've already reserved for this hour." 

 

"Only for an hour?" Yoona removes her sunglasses, raising her brows.

 

"Yupps, you've another date isn't it?" Daesung winks. "And besides, hyung would kill me. I'm not like Ji Yong hyung who earns thousands with a blink of his eye. I won't have enough money to pay him."

 

"You're pretty rich yourself too~ Don't downplay it, oppa~" Yoona sighs as she helps herself with the meat that Daesung has cooked. "Wow, I don't know how long since I last stepped into a bbq restaurant~"

 

"Because of the reporters?" Daesung keeps his smile, putting the meat on her plate.

 

"Yeahs and well partly, he doesn't really like me eating too much barbeque stuffs," Yoona speaks while chewing. "Heaty and all you see."

 

"Unlike Ji Yong hyung right?" Daesung continues with a chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter