069: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO ES

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

"Hey !" 

 

"Yah!" I removed my sunglasses and snorted, giving her a hard slap on the shoulder. "Show some respect you hh! I'm your unnie!"

 

"Oh please~" She gave a laugh. "We're not even a full year apart~ So spare me the formalities." 

 

"This is the first time I heard juniors telling that to the elders," I chuckled, shaking my head. "What else can I say about you, Lee Chaerin~" 

 

Yes, Lee Chaerin aka CL of 2NE1. 

 

Aka the baddest female. 

 

"Love me?" She let out a hearty chuckle. "Where's Fany unnie?" 

 

"She's busy with some magazine shoot. Tiffany Hwang is on the rolllll these days~" I made an exaggerated sigh. "Unlike me. Being so poor and unemployed..." 

 

"Oh, it's fine. I can still meet up with her when we're in Singapore. I'm going to Singapore as well," she shrugged her shoulders before giving a smirk. "Im Yoona, the GODDESS of Korea is saying that she's POOR and UNEMPLOYED? I wonder who is planning to debut in huge screen soon." 

 

"Cameo alrights. Not much of a big deal," I took a sip of the coffee that she'd ordered for me. 

 

"Oh COME ON," she rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows that you only work for leisure. By everyone I mean, our circle of friends and family." 

 

"Yah! I work for a living woman!" I scoffed. "You making music and killing the music scene doesn't mean that I'm not working alrights! I kill in other places!"

 

"Oh, such as placing on charts always for being the prettiest lady in the Kpop industry?" She rebutted. "Or maybe it's the killing of men's heart. Especially the heart of someone by the name of Kwon Ji Yong." 

 

This idiot. 

 

"Are you my secret stalker perhaps? Why I myself don't even know that I'd been ranked top for being pretty again?" I smiled cheekily, pinching her cheeks hard as a revenge. 

 

"OUCH!" She slapped my hands away and rubbed her cheeks. "I just happen to see the news and apparently you topped the list for 'Pops in Seoul'. Man, not trying to fight for myself but I thought at least Dara unnie can be counted as one of the candidates. That woman doesn't freaking age! Oh, and don't try to change the topic woman. What did you do to my beloved oppa again?" 

 

"Eh? Am I?" I feigned ignorance, looking away to avoid her gaze.

 

"You're being dodgy now Im Yoona," she sneered, turning my face to face her again. "Spill it. What did you do to offend my oppa again? I was just asking for his opinion on my songs yesterday night and I received a scolding from him saying that they're all bull." 

 

"Maybe your songs really are bull." 

 

" you," she snorted. "Even if they are, he wouldn't just said it out plainly but would offer his two cents worth of advice. And judging from his grouchy expression, chances are someone must have angered him. And that someone, MUST be you." 

 

"Why is it always me?" I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Because G-Dragon doesn't get angry unless when the recording doesn't go his way. And the other reason would be Im Yoona," she pointed out accurately. "Since Big Bang isn't having any upcoming album and I did not hear of any upcoming solo album from him, it must be the latter. We all know him inside out, Im~" 

 

"We quarrelled..." I murmured under my breath, sulking away.

 

"Over what stupid stuff this time? Him involving in another scandal or you being picked as someone's ideal again? Orrrrr who ate the last bit of ice cream in your fridge?" 

 

"Y-Yah! We do not quarrel over such stupid stuffs!" I stuttered guiltily.

 

"Oh yes you guys definitely did," she chuckled, brushing her fingers across her hair. "Come on. Let me have a good laugh. Your arguments are always about the most RIDICULOUS thing ever."

 

"Say that one more time and you'll never know them again. And you can go release those thousands ty songs of yours and not get popular because you can't get the featuring of G-Dragon." 

 

"Wow wow. The goddess has turned into a grouchy old lady like her boyfriend~" She teased, raising her hands up in mock defeat. "Alrights alrights. Jokes aside. What happened this time?" 

 

"Well... He won the GQ Korea's 'Men of the Year' right?" 

 

"Uh huh. And also Grazia Korea's '10 Hot People of the Year' and also Esquire Korea's 'Men of our Time'. He posted on his Instagram. What about that?" She paused for just a mere second before forming into an O-shape, her eyes widening in disbelief. "Please do not tell me you guys quarrelled over the fact that he's posting these on Instagram?! OH GOSH YOONA!" 

 

"I-I'm just concerned about him!" I spoke up in defense. "There're people out there saying that he's flaunting all these popularity and this will garner more hates for him! I don't want him to gain more hate..."

 

"You seem to have left out the part where you guys quarrelled over the fact that Seo In Guk confessed openly that you're the inspiration behind his song eh?" She folded her arms across her chest and smirked.

 

"Y-Yah! You schemer! You already knew what happened didn't you!" Realisation dawned on me as I threw a cushion at her. 

 

"Hey hey, I was trying to be fair!" She caught hold of the cushion perfectly and chuckled. "I forced the truth out from him yesterday but I wanted to hear your side of story too. Before I make an impartial judgement." 

 

"And your IMPARTIAL judgement is?" I snorted.

 

"Both of you are stupid." 

 

"I knew you've nothing better to say Lee Chaerin!" I got frustrated and made an action of hitting her.

 

"Wow wow!" She laughed, making a dodging action. "It's the truth! Try telling this to any of your members and this is the exact reaction you'll get from them. Young Bae oppa totally rolled his eyes when he heard the reason. TOP oppa is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter