056: G Y O O N & D A E F A N Y

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TALK TALK

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Aishhh! Chinjia! This is pure STUPIDITY!" GD's grumbles ring before he even steps into the room. "Which part of me breaking up already did they not understand?!"

 

"Wow wow. What's with the fiery temper early in the morning~" Yoona chuckles at the sight of her grumpy boyfriend. "Who stepped on the almighty G-Dragon's toes again~" 

 

"Who else besides the press and delusional fans~" Daesung laughs.

 

"I think I might as well get an entry ban to Japan," GD scoffs. "Or ask the government of Japan to change the country name to 'Kiko Mizuhara's land'." 

 

"Oh~" Yoona tries to suppress her laughters, looking at Daesung who returns her a nod. She gets up and gives a peck on GD's cheeks. "Araso araso. Does this appease the grumpy GD a little?" 

 

"Not quite. You can do better than this, Im Yoona~" GD smirks and wraps his arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. 

 

And there the couple stand, kissing passionately~ 

 

"Get a room you two!" Two annoyed voice ring. 

 

"Oops! S-Sorry!" Yoona sticks out her tongue cheekily as they break apart from the kiss. 

 

"Wow, did I just hear that the loggerheads are speaking in sync?" GD makes a teasing action of wiping his lips seductively and slings his arms around Yoona's shoulders as he muses. 

 

"We did not!"

 

"You guys just did again," Yoona laughs. "Awww come on! It's not like this is the first time you guys speak in sync! You guys ALWAYS do that." 

 

The loggerheads - Tiffany and Daesung. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Where are the other girls?" Daesung feigns a cough, trying to divert the topic as Tiffany runs off in embarrassment.

 

"On their way here~ We splitted up because we need to film some parts for our show," Yoona answers. "Where are the other oppas and Seungri?" 

 

"Yah yah. You're suppose to only pay attention to me?" GD pouts in jealousy.

 

"You can't blame my fangirl's heart. She's directed to Seungri and Daesung instead of G-Dragon~" Yoona laughs. "Besides, you've Fany unnie as your fangirl~"

 

"That's why I decided not to ask Seungri along and because Bae and TOP hyung weren't free, I've to bring this smokescreen along to prevent people from suspecting. But still! I got s all over my body," GD snorts. "I went through all these to get this, Im Yoona. So much for saying you miss me. But it's okay. At least I've Fany. It's alright then." 

 

"Awwww, you know I love you!" Yoona giggles and wraps her arms around GD's waist, rubbing her face against his chest cutely. "Thank you for coming all the way to Japan to support us and getting yourself all these s~" 

 

"You're always acting like that, Im Yoona," GD can't help but break into a defeated smile. "I'm a total loser when it comes to your matter." 

 

"I'm a loser~~" Yoona chimes Big Bang's new song. 

 

"Waaa chinjia... Hyung, why do I even agree on coming here..." Daesung looks at them and shakes his head. 

 

"Because I'm creating a chance for you and Fany," GD catches his mumble and answers nonchalantly.

 

"Y-Yah! H-Hyung!" Daesung becomes flustered as he tries to lower his volume. 

 

"Oppa, there isn't a need to hide. I know all about it already~" Yoona looks up and gives Daesung a smirk.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"You can't blame me! You know I've a cheap mouth~ You must have wanted me to say out right?" GD shrugs without any guilt in him. "Besides, you know I can't hide things from Im Yoona."

 

"Don't worry oppa," Yoona smiles as she gets up and gives Daesung a pat on the shoulder. "It's a mutual feeling~" 

 

"R-Really?!" 

 

"200% su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter