093: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OFFICIAL

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Kwon Ji Yong you er! You made me take the flight back to find out that you're not attending this show?! I HATE YOU!" 

 

I shouted into the phone the moment the call was picked up, ignoring the fact that unnies and maknae were now staring at me, wanting me to lower down my volume to avoid attention.

 

/Er... Yoona? Ji Yong hyung is currently busy right now... He say he'll cal-/

 

Seungri's timid voice rang from the other end, making my blood boiled even more.

 

"Tell him don't bother! He's a BUSY man right? Then don't call anymore!" I interrupted and hang down the call angrily. "CHINJIA!"

 

I'm not trying to be unreasonable here alrights. Does he know how he can make me run to him? 

 

Before we got together, I was hesitant at first. We're after all, from a total different world, with a total different personality but I was attracted to him. That's why I was a little scared and even after we got together, we didn't have much time spent together in each other's arms. He's always flying around attending concerts and fanmeets while I was getting busy with drama filming and resting. 

 

Hence, I was secretly waiting for tonight.

 

"Yoong? Yah, don't fret! Perhaps GD oppa is gonna give you a surprise by dropping in all of a sudden?" The girls tried to comfort me, knowing that I was really angry and disappointed this time.

 

Ever since I know that we could attend this award show together, I was lost in my thoughts. I kept imagining the things we gonna do for the entire night. Yes, he did appeared out of nowhere the other time when we had KBS gayo last year and erm... We actually did it right in a waiting room where the possibility of anyone barging in was extremely high. 

 

Our first time spent. 

 

Okay, let me just spare you the details. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

True enough, he didn't appear in SIA, no surprise. 

 

And he didn't called like he said he would.

 

Bastard. 

 

"Yoong! We're leaving first!" 

 

"Eh? Let's leave together! We've schedules together tomorrow isn't it?"

 

"The person you HATE is here to pick you up! See you tomorrow~!" 

 

Or maybe not. 

 

"I'm leaving." I huffed when I saw him standing right in front of the entrance, smiling brightly at me.

 

Damn that charming smile of his. 

 

"Awwww. You're angry? Don't beeeeeee," I walked past him and he immediately grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his arms.

 

Whenever I'm embraced by him, whenever we kissed, even when I fell asleep next to him and opened my eyes, it's all him. 

 

Kwon Ji Yong.

 

It's like my heart, body, mind and soul were waiting for this moment 24/7. 

 

Like even if he's such an annoying boyfriend and getting on my nerves most of the time, I wanted to be his girl. I wanted to be his. 

 

And as crazy as it might sound,

 

I wanted us to be official.

 

"I'm sorry?" He smiled, tugging my hair behind my ears and stared right into my eyes. "I've more important things to do than attending this show." 

 

"Yeah yeah. You always get this fashion award be it whether you attend or not. I know I know," I snorted, feeling upset that he's not getting the whole point of why I was angry.

 

You know, for a long period of time, we were actually having a 'some' relationship; we were neither here nor there. I was real frustrated at that point of time but I couldn't seem to pull myself away. I really wanted to be his. Because of him, I became unreasonable. For the past relationships, I was satisfied just playing underground. In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter