081: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DADDY

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

"APPA/OPPA!" 

 

"Hey babies!" I broke into a huge grin as those little kids ran towards me, some hugging my legs, some jumping into my arms, some trying to climb to my back. "Araso araso! I'm going to fall and crush all of you already!" 

 

Upon hearing that, they squealed and started running away. I laughed at their innocence and managed to catch hold of one of them. 

 

"Seungyeon ah! Yoona umma is here right?" I settled her down and caught her in my arms. 

 

"Ani~! I'm not going to tell you where Yooona umma is! Ji Yong oppa is mineeeeee!" She pursed her lips and puffed her cheeks up, trying not to look into my eyes. 

 

I almost burst out into laughters at her cuteness. I kept it in though and tried to put on an apologetic face. 

 

"Yes yes. Of course Ji Yong oppa is yours, Seungyeon ah," I turned her puffy cheeks to look at me as she sat on my leg. "Ji Yong oppa will forever be Seungyeon's~" 

 

"Gojitmal!" She pouted. "I saw you kissing Yoona umma the other day and said that you'll forever be hers!"

 

Seriously, what are kids watching these days? Why are they all so mature at such a young age?! 

 

"Hey sweetheart, of course not. You're my baby. Always," I smiled at her affectionately and turned my face to the side. "How about I'll let you have a kiss on the cheek to compensate?" 

 

Can you believe it? The formidable G-DRAGON is OFFERING his cheek for other people to KISS. Yes yes. I'm really at my wits end. And well technically, I ain't lying to a kid. She's really my baby. And Yoona... Well, she's my babe. 

 

Wordplay I know. But that always works.

 

"Yayyyyy! Seungyeon is Ji Yong oppa's baby!" Of course, she broke into a smile and gave me a generous kiss on the cheek. "Yoona umma is at the backyard! She doesn't seem to be in a good mood though. I saw her t the plant just now and she was mumbling and cursing. I heard your name and... ? What does that mean oppa?"

 

"Oh! Er... She just mean that she misses me!" I chuckled and stuttered miserably, coming up with a lame excuse. "You know how much Yoona umma loves me~" 

 

"Jeongmal?" She stared at me with her wide curious eyes. "But she seems very unhappy though..." 

 

"I'll go check out on her okays? I'll come play with you afterwards okay baby?" 

 

"Okays! Promise!"

 

"Promise!" 

 

I set her down and she ran to join the others. Watching the bunch of kids having fun and playing around, I let out a bright smile. And well, I sighed and walked to the backyard where my impending doom awaits me.

 

Baby is easy to pacify. But certainly not babe. 

 

I'm embracing my hell~

 

Im Yoona.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

I was walking towards the backyard and saw someone running to the pot of plants and pretended to trim the plants, having a look of boredom and anger written on her face. I couldn't help but broke into a smile. It's obvious that she had been eavesdropping on my conversation with Seungyeon but still pretending to be angry with me. Guess like it's not impending doom after all? 

 

"The poor plant will be bald," I suppressed my chuckle, pointing towards the plant.

 

"I was just trim-" she looked up with an expression of annoyance but became embarrassed immediately after seeing the plant in front of her, putting down the shears. "Tri-T it!"

 

"Yes yes yes. Just t it," I chuckled and walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she sulked and had her back faced me. "Just like how I'm coming here to let you trim me~" 

 

"I'm not your BABY," she snorted and elbowed my stomach, folding her arms across her chest. "Not gonna be pacified like a kid anymore, Kwon Ji Yong~" 

 

"Awww damn," I pretended to sigh and buried my face onto her shoulder, groaning. "Give this poor dragon a chance to pacify the deer!" 

 

"Cut the act out~" I could feel her giggle but she pretended to be angry nonetheless. "I bet someone was enjoying himself so much last night. Laughing and smiling so brightly." 

 

"Hey. I was smiling towards the camera but didn't you see those fancams? My unglam blur photos are all around," I looked up and turned her around, resting my arms on her shoulders, pouting. "How can the rice be happy when his curry is not around~" 

 

"Oh, so the honey that never expires becomes a bowl of rice now?" She mused, nodding her head, finally letting out a chuckle. 

 

"Not angry anymore?" I smiled, rubbing her ear lobes affectionately.

 

"I'm not that petty," she scrunched her nose. "If I were to get angry and bitter with every event that we can't attend together and on top of your rumors, I'll just suffer from depression and drop dead."

 

"Yah yah yah. You're talking as if you don't have any rumors," I pouted. "And it's not my fault that the organisers have no money to invite the entire Soshi whenever they invite Big Bang. And your company is not letting you go every single time." 

 

"I did went for MMA but look what happen," she sighed as she adjusted my coat mindlessly. "No interaction and I've to hide in the waiting room, fangirling over you guys secretly. So for GDA, I might as well sit at home and enjoy the show on my couch, munching on my chips instead." 

 

"Oh really? But I see someone is still feeling bitter about it?" I bemused. "I heard from my little spies that their Yoona umma is unhappy and while all of them are enjoying my speech, you wanted to switch channel." 

 

"T-That's because m-my favourite d-drama is about to air! A-And it's way past the kids' bedtime!" She stuttered miserably. 

 

"Ahhhh, tell me why are you so cute, Im Yoona~" I sighed, pulling her into my arms, feeling her warmth and scent hit me. "Right. Where's our baby? I don't remember seeing him just now when the kids were welcoming me." 

 

"Oh right," she chuckled and hit my back lightly before releasing me. "Let's bring the daddy go meet him~" 

 

"Something happened?"

 

"See it for yourself."

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"I hope you're prepared~" She teased as we came to his room and knocked on the door. "Seunghyuk ah!" 

 

Me and Yoona... We got together in 2009 while she was still a fairly new rookie. Our love blossomed and one fine night, when we're both intoxicated with love and alcohol, we made a mistake and well, Kwon Seunghyuk barged into our life. Of course having a baby was never part of our plan and our companies were raging. But even though Seunghyuk was an accident, both Yoona and I didn't even thought of aborting him. We adored him and with our persistence, our companies finally decided to let Yoona give birth which probably explained why there's a period of time where bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter