031: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  BLIND DEVOTION

ll click the title for chapter video ll

 

* * * * *

HER

 

I love my husband.

 

I love him even though he's such a deep sleeper and ignore the entire universe, including me when he's sleeping.

 

And so... 

 

I'll scare him awake! 

 

"BOOOOO!" 

 

"YAH!" 

 

That's my daily revenge. 

 

"Say sorry now! Say sorryyyyy!" He will be startled, jumping up to the realisation that he was once again woken up by me. He will tower over me and starts to tickle me all over. 

 

"O-O-Okay!! S-Sorry! I'm sorry!" And every single time, I'll admit defeat, bowing down to the endless ticklings. He knows exactly my weak spot. 

 

"Arghh... I can't go back to sleep now... I've just slept not too long ago! I spent the whole night composing yesterday..." After receiving my apology, he stumbles back to his side of bed and grumbles. 

 

"Awwww. I'm sorry," I'll get up and tower over him, planting a quick kiss on his lips. "Does this makes you feel better?" 

 

"You always know your way to your husband's heart eh," he will smile and open his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist, allowing me to lie on top of him as he deepens the kiss. "I love you, Im Yoona." 

 

"I love you too, Kwon Ji Yong."

 

Yes. This happens almost every morning. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

Ji Yong has a peculiar habit of eating. Unlike typical koreans, he loves to have American breakfast in the morning. Hence, I've to get up early to prepare breakfast for him. He likes his egg omelette nicely done with all the various ingredients inside. He says he loves them, though I find the taste of many different ingredients all mixed together weird. But well, he loves it. Oh, and not only do I have to feed that guy, I've the feed another guy. There, you've got it. His super-lazy-and-spoilt-dog - Gaho.

 

"Ahhh, my favourite!" He will sneak up behind me while I'm doing up the eggs on the stove, planting a kiss on my shoulder. 

 

"Go feed your lazy son," I giggle and elbow his stomach gently. "I've placed his food at the left side of table." 

 

Yes, Gaho, just like his owner, is picky when it comes to food. He doesn't eat normal dog food; he likes his meat to be cooked till tender. 

 

"Yes mam~" 

 

Turning behind and seeing him feed Gaho while playing with him, I smile. 

 

What a lovely image. 

 

After we have breakfast, while he's getting ready for work, I will do all the laundry. ALL. Not that I mind though. My mum had taught me: a man with dirty clothes is a man that's not loved by his wife. Though initially, I've pretty much damaged quite a few pieces of his limited edition outfits, I still insist on washing his clothes. Supposingly, we can just send it all for dry cleaning, but, I want his colleagues (yes, it's still Young Bae oppa, Daesung oppa, TOP oppa, Seungri and pretty much all the YG Family) to know that his clothes are being well-taken care of by his wife and he's being loved. One sweet thing? That lazy G-Dragon always promise to do the laundry next time, but that never did really happen. It's either I did not let him or that his next time never seems to come. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

And I know he loves me. 

 

After our dating news broke out, we got married and settled down, we bowed out of the glamourous industry. Big Bang and Girls' Generation went on an indefinite hiatus and well, the famous G-Dragon becomes a full time producer/composer, just like Teddy oppa. As compared to being idols then, of course the working schedule is much more stable now, with the exception of impending comebacks of YG babies, he will have to stay in the studios till late. Other than that, he requested for a 9-to-5 kind of job. Yes, I know, it's a big jump for the crazy GD to be off the limelight to take up office-alike jobs. Well, sometimes, he still choose to keep himself occupied. He'd opened his very own boutique shop, designing his own outfits and all. Yes, it's a big hit of course. I mean, come on, he's THE fashionista! 

 

Be it then or now. 

 

Since we both drive, we agree on going to work separately. We both agree that personal space is as equally important as being together and hence, this is the period of time when we're apart, other than work. Even though we go on separate ways, I will always feel him watching me get in my car before he starts his own.

 

"Yoong," he rolls down the window and calls out.

 

I will roll down the window too, waiting for him to continue.

 

"You look beautiful," he will shrug his shoulder with a cheeky smile, as though that comment is the most casual ever. 

 

And that, always leave me with a huge silly grin. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

As much as I love Ji Yong's company, I love my private time as well. Driving to work while listening to the morning news or my favourite songs, perks me up to challenge the new stress ahead. After stepping down, Ji Yong remains in YG, while I remain in SM too. But instead of composing and producing, I become a dance teacher, as well as an acting instructor. I love my job and meeting those new hoobaes, imparting my skills and sharing my past with them. It's stressful but at the same time, satisfying. 

 

My life is perfect.

 

Until...

 

"Noona! Are you fine?!" 

 

Recently, I have been having dizzy spells and my eyesight seems to be deteriorating. There are occasions when I will experience a total darkness for a good few minutes before I regain my sight. I didn't let anyone know, let alone Ji Yong. I thought it was just fatigue but, it seems like there's more to it...

 

"Yoona-sshi, you'd contracted e...." 

 

I go for a checkup and as the doctor drones on and on, I zone out. Apparently, I've contracted some rare disease with a name that I can't even pronounce.

 

To put it in simpler manner,

 

I'm turning blind.  

 

My whole career is going to go down the drain...

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

And so is my marriage with Ji Yong. 

 

"BOOOO!" 

 

"GO AWAY!" 

 

I can't scare him anymore. 

 

The moment he wraps his arms around me from behind every morning, I get startled and push him away, taking him back in shock.

 

"You ok? I'm sorry..." He tries to get closer, apologising away.

 

"I'm fine. J-Just let me alone..." I do not allow him to get close. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

 

"Yeahs..." 

 

I can't even cook his favourite weird tasting omelette. Not without making a mess out of the entire kitchen. 

 

"Hey! Don't touch it! I'll handle it!" Ji Yong shouts as my hand reaches out for the shattered glass.

 

"Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter