071: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PARANOIA

ll click the title for chapter report ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Hyung, you need to take a chill pill. You looked like you've just swallowed a pair of socks." 

 

"Yeahs and stop pacing up and down! It's making me dizzy!" 

 

"Maybe she's just busy getting ready! You can't expect her to pick up your call every single time right?"

 

"Yeahs, that's going to get her into trouble if she get caught by the press. You know how China press is, always making baseless reports~"

 

Four other guys rolled their eyes and continued to judge me while I paced up and down the room with my phone against my ear, hoping to get a response from the other side. But all I heard till now was the annoying voice of the voicemail. 

 

"This is not happening. I'm going to have to fly to Beijing now," I stopped pacing and declared, wanting to grab my stuffs and leave. 

 

"Yah hyung! Are you crazy?! It's an hour more to our concert! Even if you sit a rocket, you can't come back on time!" Daesung exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my steps. "You can't just ditch our concert like that! What's our fans gonna think!" 

 

Right. I forgot that I'm in Nagoya for our MADE tour. Oh, and it's starting in an hour.

 

"And besides, you and Dara noona's DisneySea photo is spreading like wildfire. You think she'd care about you now?" Seungri folded his arms across his chest and smirked. 

 

And that of course earned him a knock on the head from me.

 

Aishhh! Look what you're doing to me!

 

Yes I'm talking about YOU. 

 

You.

 

Im Yoona.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"She's still not picking up my call!" I shouted in frustration the moment we finished our concert. 

 

"Oh god Ji! Stop whining like a woman! The event is still ongoing in Beijing! Have you forgotten that our Japan tour always starts and ends early?" TOP hyung sighed in exasperation. "I don't know why you're so worked up seriously."

 

"You jolly well know why hyung," I muttered in annoyance as I continued to call. "She's there!" 

 

"Kiko is NOT a monster Kwon Jiyong," Young Bae rolled his eyes and sneered. "You were so MADLY in love with her for like 4 years." 

 

"4 years of on and off alrights," I rebutted. "The amount of time that we're together may have summed up to less than a year." 

 

"Still, she's a friend. Besides, isn't Yoona still in contact with her? She seems pretty close with Kiko in my opinion but you kept forbid her to do so."

 

"Yeahs, didn't Yoona leak out that she seek for Kiko's opinion the other time at MMA?" Daesung added. "They're on quite close term." 

 

"You guys don't know what Kiko Mizuhara is capable of," I continued to fight on, not taking in any of their comfort. 

 

"And you should know better than anyone else that Yoona is not a pushover either and even if she doesn't know how to protect herself, there're a tons of people out there protecting and safeguarding her," TOP hyung answered. 

 

"Hyung, I guess that's the problem. He doesn't want anyone to protect her," Seungri smirked as he put his arm around my shoulders. "He wants to be the ONLY one in Im Yoona's world."

 

All the other three stared at me and smirked.

 

"Whatever it is, I'm going to Beijing. N.O.W," I feigned a few coughs and stood up, trying to pull myself away from this mess. 

 

"I'm sorry Ji Yong but I've checked for you and there's no direct flight from Nagoya to Beijing tonight and even if you want to take from Korea to Beijing, the earliest flight is tomorrow morning. By the time you reach Beijing, you've to be back for rehearsal already," Soon Ho smiled innocently, shrugging his shoulders. 

 

Someone, save me please. 

 

"I swear the next item on my wishlist would be a private jet," I mumbled and continued to type feverishly on my phone. "Yah! She's still not repying to my texts nor answering my calls!"

 

I looked up and met eyes with the others. All of them looked at me for a moment and sighed, shaking their heads and turned away. 

 

"W-What?!"

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

I swore I've the reason to panic now. 

 

It's already midnight and the event was long over. Even if there's an after-party, it should be over already. It's not a guess, but a statement. I'd managed to get through to Lee Teuk hyung who attended the same event and he said it had ended but you're nowhere to be seen. And neither did he see Kiko at the after-party. 

 

It's really driving me nuts. 

 

It's made worse with that fact that NONE of the members nor staffs was willing to help me, thinking that I'm being overly paranoid for nothing. They'd either turn in for the night, went for supper or simply just camping in their hotel room to game. I was left all alone in my hotel room, my fear and anxiety amplifying by the minute. 

 

Ding Dong!

 

"You guys finally have the gu-" I beamed, relieved that there's at least someone who's kind enough to spend the night to comfort and calm me. 

 

"Yupps. I finally have the guts to come look for you. You're that elated to see me?"

 

The person who stood in front of me was none other than Kiko Mizuhara. 

 

"Are you that excited to see me that you're lost for words?" She raised her brows at me, smirking. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter