064: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Blue

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

The number you'd just dialled is currently unavailable, please try again later...

 

That was the reply she got when she dialled his number and by the fiftieth try, she was pretty much done with it.

 

"Andwae. This is not going to work. I'm going to Japan now!" She announced as she began to pack her bag in a rush, searching for her passport.

 

"Yoong! Keep your cool! For all you know, he's just partying his night away! Like always!" Her sisters tried to stop her, talking sense into her.

 

"But what if he's near the coast?!" She answered, eyes b in tears as she finally found her passport. "Andwae. I'm going. I've to make sure he's safe and sound."

 

"Call the other members to check out then!" Her sisters tried for the final time. "We're near to our concert. Yoong, you can't do this to us." 

 

Looking at her sisters' worried faces, she sighed. She picked up her phone and tried calling the other members. 

 

First.

Second.

Third.

Fourth. 

 

It's all diverted to the same reply. 

 

"I'm sorry girls. I've to go," she sighed and left the house, leaving all her other seven sisters behind. 

 

"I'm worried girls. Real worried," one of them finally decided to speak up after a whole minute of silence.

 

"Don't worry Taeng, she knows what to do," another patted her shoulder and gave a weak smile. "She won't be like Sica. Have some faith in her."

 

They looked out of the window, at the figure that scurried into the car and eventually disappeared into the dark... 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

/Yoong?/ 

 

/Omo! Bae oppa! Thank god you called! None of you picked up your call! I was worried sick!/

 

/I'm sorry. Dae and I went to eat and we left our phone in the hotel. TOP hyung went for some auction event so I doubt he would answer. Ji and Ri... Wait a minute. Yoong you're in Japan already?!/

 

/I saw the news about the coast earthquake and I was worried.../ 

 

/Damn! Aren't you suppose to be preparing for your concert too? Didn't Ji answer his call?!/ 

 

/I guess he's busy... I tried calling him many times but he didn't answer.../

 

/He's partying away with Ri. They're at the usual club we frequent when we come to Tokyo. Dae and I will meet you there./ 

 

/Alrights./

 

She hang the call, heaving a sigh of relief. Thank god he's fine. Thank god he's just busy partying away. She would never be able to imagine what she would do if he really got himself into trouble. She reported the address to the driver and stared at the phone with a smile as the car drove to her destination. 

 

At least she could see him for a short while, ensure that he's fine before flying back.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Oh hyung! Your girlfriend is here!" 

 

She arrived at the club, the loud blaring music welcoming her. She was never a fan of clubs, a fan of loud music and blind lightings. But because he likes, because he's born in it, she tried to like it, tried to accept it. True enough, he's under the limelight, standing at the DJ set with his fellow friends, partying away. 

 

"Mwuhya. Please! She's busy preparing for her concert in Korea! Can we don't talk about her for once and just party away?!" 

 

Her heart lurched at his reply and stood at her step. However, she wasn't given any time to ponder. Someone patted her shoulders and in came two of her saviours, smiling apologetically at her, guiding her to the crowd.

 

"Lee Seung Hyun, you're going to get it from me when we're back," one of the guys hissed as he turned around and chided. "Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! Yoona is really here!" 

 

"Oh? Young Bae ah! Daesung ah! What are you guys doing here!" The mullet hair guy smiled as he finished his glass of vodka in one shot, sighing in contentment. "Oh? Hey jagi!" 

 

"He just have too much a drop," another guy smiled at her embarrassingly as he nudged his older brother timidly, whispering urgently. "Hyung! Yoona is worried about you that's why she came looking for us!" 

 

"Mwuh? Yah! Kang Daesung! Speak louder! I can't hear you!" The guy had absolutely no remorse as he continued to sprout whatever he wanted. 

 

The girl stood there, uncomfortable and embarrassed and wondered why did she ditch her sisters and come here to this. She was about to burst into tears, biting her lips hard.

 

"Yoong, you guys leave first," a guy spoke up and before she knew it, the mullet hair guy was already in her arms, his entire weight on her. "You know where we stay."

 

"O-Okays..." She blinked and tried to support the guy. "Th-Thank you oppa..."

 

She didn't even know why she had to resort to such ways so that she could talk to her boyfriend. 

 

Properly.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Argh! Finally!" She let out a shout as she threw him on the bed. 

 

Looking at him retreating into a more comfortable position, she smiled. He's so cute and this was one of the many reasons why she would fall in love with him. This guy in front of her, is perfect. He can be cool, handsome, charismatic, cute and adorable. He's talented; every song written by him is a hit. And... And he makes her feel complete. 

 

Within the next minute, everything changed. He struggled to get up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom, pouring out all the content from his stomach into the toilet bowl. She hurried behind him, patting his back, trying to soothe him.

 

"Already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter