063: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
빼빼루데이

ll click the title for chapter report ll

 

* * * * *

"Ahhhh, the air is sooooo good!" 

 

I stretch my arms out and take a deep breath, enjoying the night breeze. I made an escape to Tokyo amidst our crazy preparation for our upcoming concert. Call me irresponsible but honestly, I think I need a break. A break from all the hectic schedules, a break from the limelight. Besides, I did not literally sneaked out of Korea. I had informed manager oppas and the other girls about taking the weekend off. It's just that I didn't inform the press about it. 

 

"Are you sure it's alright for you to yell like that and not being in disguise at all?" Apart from the sound of lapping waves, a husky voice rings. "Yoona-sshi." 

 

I put on my hood immediately, giving an inward curse. Damn... I thought my popularity in Japan isn't that great! That's why I decided to sneak here for the weekend! And and... I even managed to escape from the press, taking the flight! Actually, it's all thanks to Big Bang. Apparently, I was boarding the same flight as Big Bang's G-Dragon, Seungri and Daesung. Thanks to them, the media's attention was on their fashion and well, it's G-DRAGON we're talking about here. And him going to Japan means... 

 

Wait. Talking about him. The voice sounds... Familiar? 

 

"Fancy seeing you here Yoona-sshi," I am startled by the voice as I look up, to see a face within an inch away from me. 

 

"G-G-G-GD sunbae!" I take a few steps back in surprise. 

 

"Do you need to appear so shock to see me?" He chuckles and shakes his head, taking a seat at the nearby bench. "Don't need to scream so loud to attract the attention you know." 

 

I put my hands over my mouth immediately, letting out embarrassed chuckles. 

 

"If I do not know better, I would say that you're some fangirl that's overly excited in seeing your idol," he teases. 

 

"Oh no! Of course not! I'm not a fan of Big Bang. Totally N.O.T~" I shake my head dramatically, trying to hide my lie. 

 

Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaengi~

 

And at that exact moment, my stupid phone just have to RING. He raises his brows at me mockingly while I chuckle embarrassingly, picking the phone up immediately.

 

"Yes yes! Yes unnie. I'll be back by sunday night I promise! I got to go now. I'll talk to you later again!" I answer the call and end it before Taeyeon unnie can respond. 

 

"Uhmmm. Not a fan of Big Bang. I get it," I look up only to see him nodding his head, trying to suppress his chuckles. 

 

"Yeahs, definitely not," I laugh, pointing towards my phone. "I just thought this song sounded sad. Unnie just downloaded it into my phone without me knowing. Totally do not know that it's Big Bang song~" 

 

Truth? I'm a big fan of Big Bang. A HUGE fan of G-Dragon. You don't know how hard I'm trying to control myself from not bursting in front of him. 

 

"So... Sneaked out of practice I see?" He starts the conversation casually, patting to an empty space beside him. "If you don't mind sitting with a stranger that happens to be a Big Bang member, you can take a seat." 

 

"S-S-Sure!" I stutter miserably and take a seat beside him. "O-Oh. Not really sneaked out. I just needed a breather. Schedules are way too hectic." 

 

"Right. Heard that Soshi is having their domestic concert soon," he nods and faces the sea. "This is a nice place for some me-time." 

 

"GD sunbae needs some alone time?" I raise my brows in curiosity. "This is Japan. Shouldn't you be..."

 

Shouldn't you be spending time with your girlfriend?

 

"Shouldn't I be clubbing and partying?" He completes my sentence. "I'm kinda afraid of Japan clubs already. You know, with the incident and all." 

 

"T-That's not what I mean!" I blurt out due to anxiety. "Shouldn't you be spending time with your girlfriend?" 

 

I curse myself as silence follows after. 

 

"I-I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't be prying into your pr-"

 

"Looks like you're really not a huge Big Bang fan huh," he chuckles. "Ex-girlfriend you mean." 

 

"I thought the report was fake?" 

 

Im Yoona, why are you so stupid?! You practically just admitted that you follow his news very closely!

 

"I mean, your news hit pretty big on papers," I add on, feeling proud of my lies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter