096: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIRTHDAY TEARS

* * * * *

 

 

May 29, 10.30PM. 

 

"Going off already Ji? We're just about to start!" 

 

"I know but sorry man, duty calls." I shrugged my shoulders and gave a chuckle. "Bae's birthday~" 

 

"Oh right. Help me say happy birthday to Yoong! You should have brought her here man. We could all sing a birthday song for her!"

 

"You know she ain't a fan of such event but I'll pass on your wishes to her. Have fun you guys! And Jay, thanks for the invite!" 

 

"You're forever welcome man. See you soon!" 

 

"Yeahs!" 

 

I jostled with the pulsating crowd and finally stumbled out of the club. I took a deep breath, taking in a fresh gulp of air to freshen myself a little, shaking my head with a smile.

 

Damn, I had too much a drop just now and was feeling a little giddy.

 

But I guess it should be fine. I could still drive and I believed that my alcohol level was still within an acceptable range. 

 

Taking a look at my watch, I decided that there's still some time left for me. I could head home, take a nice hot shower to get rid of the alcohol scent and then surprise you at your doorstep with your gift at midnight sharp. 

 

Yups. That was the plan. 

 

Was. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

I let myself into the house and realised that the room was lighted. 

 

And before I could make sense of what was going on, I was welcomed by a tight embrace. 

 

"Oh god! I was so worried about you! Where have you been!" 

 

You cried and gave me a punch on against my chest. I closed my eyes with a smile as I hugged you tightly, taking in your sweet scent. 

 

The feeling of having you in my arms was so good and having your scent filled my nostrils had a soothing effect on my throbbing head.

 

Then everything went wrong.

 

You broke away from the hug and sniffed, narrowing your eyes dangerously. "You gone drinking? Didn't I say before not to drive when you drink?"

 

"I-I..." I stuttered, trying to find a perfect excuse. 

 

I couldn't lie that I didn't drive since most likely you'd have saw me driving into the carpark. I couldn't lie that I didn't drink because the scent on my body was way too strong. 

 

"AOMG had a party at Henz club and Jay invited me. I only stopped by for a drink. Not a lot I swear," I raised my arms up and decided to be honest. 

 

It's not alot for my standard really. 

 

"I told you not to drive even if you drink only a little!" You pouted in dismay as you walked back to the couch. "You never once listen Kwon Ji Yong..." 

 

"I'm sorry babe. Really! I was just too happy and the guys wouldn't let me off if I don't drink," I hurried behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist, stopping your step. "I didn't want to miss being the first to wish my girl a happy birthday." 

 

"Dwaesseo..." You snorted and elbowed my stomach, but didn't break apart from my embrace; a sign of your forgiveness. "Can you be a good boy for once, GD-sshi? I'm really worried that one day I'd see you on the papers, being caught for drink driving. It's so dangerous!" 

 

"Araso araso. I'm sorry okays. I'm sorry this bad boy always cause his girl to be worried. I promise I won't drink if I were to drive, " I chuckled as I hugged you tighter. "Oh right, Jay said happy birthday." 

 

I thought things were going to go smoothly. Until suddenly your phone vibrated. 

 

Dead silence. 

 

"Yoong, look. I can explai-"

 

"Explain? Ah... Sure," You broke away from the hug immediately and threw me a smirk. "Let's see what explanation you've this time round." 

 

Damn. Bajowoo hyung that troublemaker! He actually sent a photo of me and Christina dancing on the dancefloor to you!

 

Oh goshhhh, someone save me please.

 

"Look Yoong. It's not what you're thi-"

 

"Thinking? Yeahs sure. You and Christina Paik has nothing going on. You guys are just friends who toured Japan together and also club together and oh, dancing together!" You interrupted in a sarcastic tone. 

 

"Can't you hear me out first before jumping into conclusion?" I found my head throbbing again and I began to sound frustrated.

 

HUGE mistake.

 

"Oh. So now you're RAISING your voice at me?! Fine! I'm unreasonable okays?! I'm such a unreasonable girlfriend to ditch everyone else who was planning to celebrate my birthday with me because my DRUNK boyfriend didn't answer my calls and I was actually worried sick! Yeahs, I'm totally unreasonable." 

 

"You sure you ditched everyone else for me? I was told that you'd celebrated your birthday with your fans earlier. You're worried about me? More like you're worried that your boyfriend will get stolen by other girls." 

 

Burn. 

 

"KWON JI YONG YOU ! I'M NEVER GOING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!" 

 

"Fine! Go ahead and be unreasonable!" 

 

The disaster escalated quickly and before I knew it, you were in tears as you grabbed your bag and ran out of my house. 

 

12AM.

 

I wasn't in a clear state of mind too as I slumped into the couch, feeling wronged and irritated by your behaviour as well. My head was pounding hard, distracting me even further and eventually I found myself falling asleep.

 

Yupps. I'm the first person.

 

Not the first person who wished you a happy birthday, but the first to cause you tears on your birthday. 

 

Yes, I'm a jerk. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter