087: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY VALENTINES

* * * * *

 

"So boredddddd!" 

 

"Yah, stop whining Im Yoona! Go give your boyfriend a call if you're feeling bored!" Tiffany unnie threw me a pillow and snorted. 

 

"Ishhh! No sense of sympathy at all," I caught it perfectly and sulked. "Who wants to give him a call? That idiot... He should be the one calling me..." 

 

"Did you guys just argued again?" Tiffany unnie rolled her eyes. "I swear Chae is right. You guys can argue over EVERYTHING." 

 

"We did not!" I defended myself. "I swear it's his fault this time round!"

 

"Which time did you ever say that it isn't his fault?" She raised her brows. 

 

"Sometimes I really wonder which group you belong to unnie," I pouted, totally dissatisfied with her teasing. "Big Bang or Girls' Generation."

 

"Uhmmm... 2NE1?" She stuck her tongue out cheekily and broke into laughters. "Okay okay! So what did the almighty G-Dragon do this time round to anger our goddess Yoong again?" 

 

"Heisntcomingbacktocelebratevday..." I mumbled under my breath.

 

"Mwuh? Come again?" 

 

"V day! Today is V day but he's in Japan flirting!" I puffed my cheeks up and sighed. "Alrights. You can go ahead and laugh now. I know it's another stupid reason to argue." 

 

"Awwww. Even though I really want to laugh, but okays. I'm a member of Girls' Generation," instead of laughing, she pulled me into her embrace. "You're so adorable, Yoong! Just like a young girl in love!"

 

"Well technically, I AM still a young girl," I broke away from the hug and smiled cheekily. "And I'm in love."

 

With a stupid, annoying, petty, jealous guy. 

 

Oh, who also happens to be THE ideal boyfriend of high-school girls. 

 

Do I still need to go on about how talented, handsome, suave he is? 

 

And filthy rich. 

 

Though JYJ oppas should be richer. 

 

"To stand in a girlfriend's point of view, you've the right to be jealous since well, he's in JAPAN where he has uhm... quite a bit of history there," Unnie giggled but stopped the moment I glared at her. "BUTTTTT, from a neutral party's point of view, he's just busy with fanmeets and all. If flame is to rekindle, it would have long be reignited the moment he stayed there since the start of the month." 

 

And yes, he happens to earn not just the one above, but ALL the other eight of my members' heart, letting them pledge their loyalty to him and side him totally. 

 

Pftttt. 

 

Hate me but I'm still going to say it. 

 

Kwon Ji Yong is a stupiddddddd boyfriend!

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"You can go Japan and look for him you know. He'd be elated," Fany unnie put on her coat while commenting. "You know how weak GD oppa is when it comes to your surprises. I mean even though your surprises are crumbs compared to his." 

 

"Unnie, I think you should just null your contract with SM and join YG. Ask Hyun Suk oppa to give you a spot in Big Bang," I scoffed. 

 

"I told you I'm more interested in 2NE1," she laughed and ruffled my hair. "Okays grumpy little deer. It's V day after all today! Even if you can't spend it with your boyfriend, you can spend it with friends also! You sure you don't want to go out with me?" 

 

"No thanks. You and Chae together are TROUBLEEEEEE," I slurred my words and broke into laughters as she rolled her eyes. "Besides, Dara unnie just texted me a while ago. She say she's dropping by so that I can go through her script with her." 

 

"Ohhhhh~ You're helping your love rival even? Don't forget Sandara park is the number one ideal girlfriend for your man~" Tiffany unnie teased. 

 

"Go out and get wasted with Chae already!" I laughed and threw a cushion at her. 

 

"Be good at home and don't end up fighting with Dara unnie! She's too frail to win HIM Yoona!" She threw the cushion back and laughed, running to the door. 

 

"UNNIEEEEEEE!" 

 

"Happy Valentines day Yoong! Have fun!" 

 

What a Valentine's day~

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Ahhhhh, when is Dara unnie cominggggggg." 

 

I continued to fumble with my phone after unnie left, feeling the boredom crept into me again. Still no message or call from him. That guy... Just you wait Kwon Ji Yong. I'll just ignore your calls and texts when you decide to contact me. 

 

I was feeling so bored that I opened my Instagram app, wanting to scroll through them. Just as I was contemplating whether or not to post another photo or perhaps, interact with fans, the doorbell rang. 

 

"Aishhh! Unnie! You forgot to bring the house key ag-" My naggings trailed off as I opened the door. 

 

A bouquet of red roses appeared right in front of my eyes. 

 

And thereafter, a head peeked from behind, smiling cheekily at me. 

 

Silly guy. 

 

"Hi GD SUNBAE, Fany unnie is out. I'm afraid no one is here to entertain you," I suppressed my smile and put on a poker face but left the door opened and walked in. 

 

Of course he followed behind and after closing the door, he quickened his footsteps and hugged me from behind.

 

"Ahhhh, my girlfriend is angryyyyyy," he chuckled, there's an obvious hint of tease in his voice. 

 

"Ani~ GD sunbae is sooooo busyyyyy. I wouldn't dare to be angry," I continued to spite him but took the bouquet of roses nonetheless, taking a generous sniff at it, breaking into a smile. 

 

It's fresh red roses; my favourite. 

 

"Hear the tone, hear the tone," he continued to laugh, not releasing his arms around me. "I'm pretty sure I'd have been cursed from inside out and my picture would have been added horns on the head if I'm any more later." 

 

My face flushed at the accusation. 

 

"W-Who has the time to care about you! I-I'm busy!" I elbowed his stomach, causing him to release the grip.

 

"Yeah yeah. Rejected Fany's invitation to hang out with Chae because Dara noona is coming to rehearse her script with you right?" He rubbed his stomach but kept his smile on nonetheless. 

 

That annoying charming smile of his. 

 

"You put a tracking device on me?" I raised my brows at him. "Or you learnt a new skill recently? Art of reading minds." 

 

"I wish I'd that capability. So that I would be able to know what nonsense little things are going on in your mind, Im Yoona," he put his fingers on his temples, as though trying to have some psychic power.

 

"Childish!" I stuck out my tongue at him and felt my phone vibrated. 

 

I guess Ji Yong have already arrived. Mission accomplished! Enjoy your valentines' day Yoong!

PS: I'll do script reading with Bommie! Your two unnies are spending their v day alone. Ahhhh~ Lonelyyyyyy~ ㅠㅠ 


It was a message from Dara unnie.

 

"Omo! Yah you," I put my hand over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter