092: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

한숨

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Breathe."

 

"What?" 

 

"Breathe Yoong. Breathe."

 

"What are you talking about? Yes. I know 'Breathe' is Hayi's new song. It's nice." 

 

"Breathe in deeply, until both sides of your chest gets numb."

 

"Yah oppa. Stop it." 

 

"Inhale so much until your chest start to hurt a little," I placed my hands on your shoulders, eyes fixated on you.

 

"Kwon Ji Yong, I'm leaving," you huffed and shrugged away my hands, walking off. 

 

"Exhale," I chased after you and hugged you from behind, whispering into your ears. "No one is going to blame you for this..."

 

You stopped struggling and like what I'd expected, your shoulders started heaving and I felt drops of water on my hands. 

 

Seriously. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Feeling better?" I sighed as I turned you around, tucking your hair behind your ears, revealing your tear-stained face. 

 

"H-How do-do you know..." You hicupped as you continued to weep. 

 

"Sometimes, it's really okay if your breath gets short Yoong," I ignored your question and cleaned up your tears. "Everyone has vulnerable times. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time."

 

"I-I loved him! B-But wh-why is it so hard oppa... Why..." You burst into another round of fresh tears again. 

 

I knew that if I tell you it's alright, it's only going to be words. You're just you; Stubborn Im Yoona. You won't buy it, neither would you listen. 

 

"Everyone faces hard times like this. Like me," I smiled bitterly, pulling you into my arms. "But just remember, you're not walking this alone. I'm here for you to lean on Yoong. I may not know the depth of each of your every sigh, but I'll still embrace you. To clean your tears away..."

 

But the fact is, I need you to turn around to look at me first. 

 

"I'm tired... I'm so tired oppa... How could he do that to me? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not talented enough? Is that why?" 

 

"Im Yoona, don't you ever say that about yourself," I lifted your chin up and stared into your eyes. "You're Girls' Generation Yoona. The definition of pretty and talented." 

 

"I wish I'm dead..." 

 

I wish that I was dead too, but then I got scared thinking, 'what if you're not on the other side waiting?'. 

 

Of course you wouldn't. You can't even see that I'm madly in love with you, that I'm always here for you no matter what happens. Your eyes are always on other guys. I don't know when you'll finally see me.

 

Or perhaps, you never will.

 

"Don't say that," I began to wipe your tears again, giving you a smile. "You know how hurt I would be."

 

"Only you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter