052: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

She awakes and immediately feels around with her small hands, dawns with a realisation that the guy is no longer there. It has become a morning routine to do so, an act as meaningless as her life now. She pauses, breathes a short sigh, then rolls over to bury her face against the pillow. Not too sure if she's hallucinating or it's the truth, she is surprised that his scent still lingered. She doesn't pull away, allowing herself to fall into it, but soon the smell becomes unidentifiably monotonous and eventually, it fades and is lost. 

 

So it's hallucination after all. 

 

Before a tear can escape, she sits up and faces the room, easing out of the sheets and drops one leg to the floor. She feels a spasm shot up to her thigh and ends up sitting right back on the bed. 

 

"Cramps again? Aishhh. I already told you to have a better sleeping posture woman! Stop putting so much weight on your legs every night!" 

 

She shakes her head, trying to remove the voice that sounds so real, so close. After massaging her thigh, she places a hand against the headboard for balance and stands up slowly, heading to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. 

 

"I said no more coffee for you! Gastric remember, woman?" 

 

The familiar voice rings in her head again. She stares at the coffee machine for awhile before sighing, turning around to make a cup of hot chocolate instead, leaving the machine on. She walks into the living room with her cup of hot chocolate and makes herself comfortable on the couch, staring into blank space again. 

 

As though not satisfied that the only noise in the house is the soft percolating sounds from the coffee machine, she decides to switch on the television. Silence isn't a companion that she wants right now.

 

When I turned around
I saw that I came farther than I thought
I was alone and I suddenly got afraid...

 

The program that is airing happens to be Mnet's 'Show Me The Money 4'. She'd been an avid fan of it, this season especially even. But after the accident... She seems to have forgotten when was the last time she even watched a program calmly. She would just stare at the TV screen, hearing but not registering those sounds into her brain and out of no reason, she starts bursting into tears. 

 

Like now. 

 

"Woman, stop crying over tv shows! Your eyes are going to be swollen the next day and you'll start whining again!" 

 

She wipes away her tears before they reaches her cheeks. 'It's alrights. It's just this song is really sad. It's alrights to cry.' She perks up after reminding herself that. Her own way of injecting positivity is interrupted by the fall of footsteps. 

 

She silently curses herself for forgetting to lock the door.

 

Again. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Yah, you can't keep on doing this! What if your sasaeng fans found out about this and invaded your house?!" 

 

In comes a guy and his endless naggings. Staring at his demeanour, the same old voice rings inside her head again. 

 

"Woman! You forgot to lock the door again?! How many times must I remind you to do that! What if the next person that comes in is not me but some serial rapists?!" 

 

She hits her head to knock that voice out. 

 

"So this is why Ji insisted on buying this apartment even though it's crazily extravagant. The security here is so tight..." 

 

She catches the guy's murmur but chooses to ignore it completely. 

 

"Coffee for you?" She asks instead.

 

The guy looks at the coffee machine and back at the cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table and finally, rests his gaze back on her. 

 

"What? He says I have gastric. I shouldn't drink coffee," she tries her very best to sound casual, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. 

 

"Yoong, you can't carry on like this..." The guy folds his arms across his chest and let out a sigh. 

 

"I think I'm doing a good job," she bites her lips hard and looks up at him stubbornly. 

 

"You're watching 'Show Me The Money'?" The guy ignores her comment and turns to the TV, diverting the topic naturally. 

 

She heaves a sigh of relief, thanking him silently for not dwelling on the topic. She's pretty sure she can't withstand another blow. "It's airing when I switched the TV on. This song is pretty good by the way. I didn't know you featured in SMTM, oppa." 

 

"There's a lot of things you'd missed out," the guy gives a grin. "Right. You need to see this male character." 

 

The guy walks out and within a minute, he returns with another guy. 

 

Her eyes goes wide in shock. 

 

Out of everyone, he has to appear. And at this timing. 

 

He is the replica of him.

 

"Noona..."

 

Song Min Ho, the replica of Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

This is it. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Er... Mino, gives us a moment," the guy scratches his head embarrassingly as he takes her wrist and walks into the bedroom. "Come on, let's go." 

 

He knows she isn't in the right state of mind the moment he walks into the apartment. In fact, she has never been in her right state of mind ever since his best friend left her. Watching her mortified expression as she sees the junior, he knows she's about to lose it again. She has the look of wanting to throw up; the first of the frequent signs she had during the first week of his absence. 

 

"Yoong, talk to me," he rests his hands firmly on her shoulders, eyes fixated on her. "Are you okay?"

 

She looks at him and blinks. True enough, a few seconds later, she bursts into tears. 

 

"I'm not okay oppa! I'm NOT okay?! Young Bae oppa! I tried! I really tried! But ALL I see is him! He's ALL AROUND!" She starts to break down. "When I got out of bed, I hear his voice. When I'm making coffee, I hear his naggings. When someone walk in without ringing the bell or anything, I hear his scoldings. He's EVERYWHERE!" 

 

Her outburst doesn't scare the guy as he watches her crumbles onto the floor, crying like a lost child. He expects this will happen when he decides to bring the younger guy here, but he knows better that she has to stand up and move on. He had promised him before and he's going to be a man of his words. 

 

"Oppa, it feels like he's here. Like... Like he's just beside me you know..." The cries subsides into sobs eventually and a soft, muffled voice rings. "Remember how he always calls me woman? It's not a nice name of affection but it gets on me. You know, showing off his masculinity, like telling people that I'm his woman..." 

 

"I know, he tells me that always," he leans against the bed frame, taking a seat beside her as he gives a smile. "He's always showing off to us. Showing his woman~" 

 

Silence engulfs them for a moment as they indulge in their own thoughts. 

 

"I'm sorry oppa..." Her voice rings again, this time, even softer than before. "It's all my fault..." 

 

"Hey hey," he turns her around and forces her to look at him. "It's no one's fault okay? It's an accident, Yoong. No one wants it to happen." 

 

"No! It's my fault!" Her tears flow out again like a broken dam. "It's mine..." 

 

Im Yoona has been blaming herself ever since... A week? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter