040: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
맨정신

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"You're drunk already Yoong!" 

 

"Ani. I'm just a little tipsyyyyy~" I raised my glass up and emptied it into my mouth, giving a contented sigh. 

 

"Quit lying! You think you're me? Your alcohol tolerance is not even near half of mine!" I heard Sunny unnie grimaced as she grabbed the glass away from me. "Aish! Look at what that dragon did to you!" 

 

My smile faded the moment I heard your name. I stood up and glared at Sunny unnie. 

 

"Stop acting like you're all that, you're actually the most pathetic," I spat and strided off. "Go on. Try to provoke me even more so that I can have some fun for a moment." 

 

"Yah! IM YOONA!" 

 

"Quit shouting already Sunny! She's not gonna listen..." I heard Sooyoung unnie sighed. "She broke his heart brutally and now she's regretting it so much that she's venting it out on everyone." 

 

I ignored that comment and stumbled out of the club.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

That Summer...

 

"If you only chase after money, power and fame, your crotch is gonna rip and you'll fall," you shook your head. 

 

"You, of all people, telling me this?" I snorted, jabbing a finger onto your chest. "G-Dragon, the gold AND diamond boy telling me ALL these?"

 

"What I'm trying to say is Yoong, I don't wanna lose you..." Your eyes were watery as you grabbed hold of my hands tight. "Please..."

 

"You've heard our company loud and clear. Kwon Ji Yong, Im Yoona. This two names are NOT suppose to come together," I sighed and pried away, my back facing you. "It's not only about my fame and wealth. I'm going to drag all the other members down with me. Take a look. Fany unnie and Khun oppa just hit it hard, Sica unnie incident... Things are hitting Soshi hard. Sure, our fanbase is still huge, but things... Things just aren't the same anymore. Soshi could never go back to our peak and I don't want to be the one to jeopardize this further..."

 

"I've already took a step back," you turned me around, grabbing my shoulders. "SM wanted to release fake news about you and Lee Seung Gi, even if everyone jolly well knows that he has ill intentions on you, fine. The press wanted to keep on stalking me and Kiko, thinking that we definitely are together and are dying for me to admit, fine. But seriously, Yoong, I'm enduring all this. For you. You can't do this to me. Soshi needs you and I ing need you too!" 

 

"This is not working out... I'm struggling, you're struggling, it's just... It's just suffocating okays!?" I could feel panic rise in me, which resulted in my outburst.

 

"So you're calling it quits?! FINE!" 

 

"YOU!" I gave you a slap across the face with that rude remark and regretted immediately. "I'm sorry! I-"

 

"You're the one that's giving up on us and now you're the one that gets angry first when I, the victim couldn't even utter a curse 'cause I'm too busy trying to mend my heart?" You touched your face and shook your head in disbelief. "You really are something, Im Yoona."

 

"Oppa, I-" My heart was wringing in pain. This wasn't what I'd expected it to turn out. 

 

"SCRAM!" 

 

Maybe I was the most pathetic one. They say love is good, friendship is good. But what they didn't warn you, was that the back of your head might be in pain. 

 

Can any doctor save me? Because I'm about to go insane. If I wasn't out of my mind then, I would have stay behind even if you chased me off. I should have apologised for even having such thoughts about leaving you when I jolly well knew that you're more than c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter