078: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  새해 복 많이 받으세요

* * * * *

 

"Leaving already?" 

 

She stirred at the soft ruffling sound and opened her eyes, to see the familiar back putting on his clothes. She sat up tiredly and rested her back against the headboard as she stifled a yawn.

 

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" He turned around and gave an apologetic smile, walking towards her and sat down after he was done dressing up. 

 

"Not a heavy sleeper. You know it~" She closed her eyes momentarily when he caressed her face, feeling the warmth against her cold cheek. 

 

"But you'd a rough night yesterday," he teased, supressing his chuckle. 

 

"Pfttt," she opened her eyes again, giving a satisfied sigh. "Go ahead now. You've a flight to catch."

 

"I still have some time to give my girlfriend a good bye kiss and perhaps maybe a french kiss also, if she's up for it," he laughed, tucking her hair behind her ears. "I see that she's going to need lots of courage tonight. Someone is gonna be the emcee for the big year end event~"

 

"Oh please. Spare me~ You already tire the hell out of me yesterday," she pretended to roll her eyes before giving a cheeky smile. "Nahs. It's not like I haven't done before. The other time was with Taecyeon oppa. You remember?" 

 

"Don't push your luck," he narrowed his eyes dangerously. "If not I'll just make sure you can't even get out of bed today and have to wait patiently here for my return." 

 

"Scaryyyyy," she laughed and leaned foward, giving him a peck on the lips. "I'll be good today. Just counting down with the fans and fellow artists and be back home straight after that." 

 

"Such a good girl?" He mused, raising his brows. "I'm pretty sure the party girl in you is exploding with excitement now that your boyfriend isn't around." 

 

"Look who's talking~" She snorted before giving a sigh. "I swear YG is the best, coming out with the stupidest excuse ever for you guys and still can get away with it. Here I am attending all three year-end gayos while you guys didn't even have to attend one. You all even get to go overseas and party away. Life is just unfairrrrr~"

 

"Yah yah yah, I'm going overseas to earn money, not to party away," he corrected. "You girls are earning here to anyway. And at least you girls are at home." 

 

"Oh? That's something new. The party boy missing home?" She teased.

 

"Of course! Chuseok, Christmas, New Year..." he pouted. "I lost count in when was the last time I literally stayed home with appa and umma for these holidays." 

 

"At least you spent this year's Christmas with them. You even opened a party, inviting closed friends including Dara unnie, remember?" She pouted in jealousy.

 

"Aigoo, I swear you're the cutest whenever you get jealous," he laughed and pulled her into a hug. "Yah, we did celebrate this year's Christmas together didn't we?"

 

"I mean countdown. I was in Japan tour while you're partying your night away," she scoffed, hitting his back gently to show her dissatisfaction. "I only came back on Christmas. The meaning is already gone... When are we ever gonna spend time counting down to these holidays seriously... We're not even breathing in the same air!"

 

"We would we would," he broke apart from the hug, pinching her cheeks affectionately. "Stop showing me this face uhm? I don't have much time and you're going to cause me to miss the flight if you continue to act like this." 

 

"10 years down the road perhaps," she sighed. "Alrights. You better get going now!" 

 

He stood up and adjusted his coat, coming face to face with her rosy cheeks and pursed lips.

 

"I swear I want to eat you up right now," he sighed and shook his head, breaking into a silly grin.

 

"You ain't got the time. Better luck next time, Mr. Kwon~" she laughed. "Go break a leg as usual! Not literally I mean."

 

"I know. My girl would be heartbroken if I break my leg," he chuckled and leaned forward, pecking her forehead. "Go kill the stage as well for tonight. But make sure not to smitten other guys yeahs."

 

"I can't help that my beauty is alluring but okay, I'll try," she joked before softening her gaze on him, caressing his face. "Get some sleep during the flight. You look tired."

 

"And whose fault is it?" He pinched her nose playfully. 

 

"Yours," she wrinkled her nose and pushed him away gently. "Okays! You really have to go now before you get scolded by the others for running late again. I'll see you soon!" 

 

"You little minx," he couldn't help but let out a defeated chuckle. "Love you, Im Yoona~"

 

"Love you more, Kwon Ji Yong~" 

 

It always takes them ages just to bid a temporary farewell to each other. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Wow Yoong," her member chuckled as she scrolled through her phone, looking at the news. "What did you guys do last night. GD oppa looks BEATEN."

 

"I'm the one that am tired alrights!" She pouted as her makeup artist tried to doll her up, covering up some 'obvious' marks that was on her neck and the two huge eyebags that hung below her eyes. "He's always tired in the mornings~ Sometimes I wonder if he's a vampire." 

 

"A vampire that your blood away~" her member teased. "True though. All the Big Bang members look worn out. They definitely belong to the night~" 

 

"Right unnie! You got the ticket for me already?!" She exclaimed excitedly as she jumped up of the chair after her makeup was done. 

 

"Yes yes. You don't know how hard it is it get a last minute ticket," her member shook her head and gave a laugh, handing her a ticket. "Here you go!"

 

"You're experienced in doing that so I know I could trust in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter