088: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GLAMOUR

ll click the title for chapter news ll

 

* * * * *

 

/How did the ceremony went!/

/Don't tell me you didn't watch it woman. I'm pretty sure you're drooling all over in front of the TV./

/I-I did watch but I didn't drool all over alrights! And besides, I got bored after watching you guys won for four straight consecutive months. I went to cook ramen instead./ 

/Your husband here is real disappointed. Ramen is more important. Anyway, I'm coming over now./

/M-Mwuh?! A-At this hour?! Anniya! I-I-I'm not at home! I'm having schedule tomorrow so I'm staying at the dorm now. You'll not get anyone by going to my house now. Go back home and rest!/ 

/Hyung! Let's go partyyyyyyy!/ 

/See! The others are calling you already. Go ahead and enjoy your night! You deserve it and TAKE A NICE REST KWON JI YONG! Hear me?/ 

/But... But I miss you!/ 

/And I miss you too. But rest is more important. Don't party too hard! Love you!/

/Yah Im Yoona!/ 

 

Tut... Tut...

 

This above scene happens frequently. Who'd have known Big Bang G-Dragon is the HELPLESS lover of Girls Generation Yoona? The pair is so similar yet so different if you put them together. In public, people would never have put them together but in private, friends and family awed at how compatible they're (and sometimes even complained at how overly lovey-dovey they are).

 

Yoona looked at her phone and let out a smile. She could already imagine the guy's pouty face on the other end. Of course she misses him so much too! Having to go on tours, to attend ceremonies, to work on his album, the time she'd seen him recently is short. The only time she could see his face was through video calls but that's also the time where her heart aches for him because he looks so tired and haggard. So, if he can get more rest by not meeting her, she's fine with it. Besides, they've eternity to meet after all, isn't it? 

 

Yoona ate her bowl of ramen and let out a satisfied sigh, perking up and eradicating the lousy feeling of not being able to meet her boyfriend. When she was just about to wash the dishes and head to bed after sending a goodnight message, the doorbell rang. 

 

Together with her phone. 

 

/Eh? Aren't you suppose to be partying already? Still haven't arrive?/

/Busy missing you. Can't stop thinking about you./

/Such a baby~ But okays. I miss you too boo~/ 

 

She picked the phone up while walking to get the door. 

 

/Coming!/

/Eh? Who's there at this hour?/

/No idea. Maybe it's unnies who'd forgotten to bring the keys or something. Coming!/ 

 

Yoona shouted frustratedly as the doorbell kept ringing. Then something dawned upon her as she stood in front of the closed door, holding onto the phone.

 

/Yah, Kwon Ji Yong. Don't tell me it's.../ 

 

"Hehehe!"

 

Yoona opened the door at the same time, being welcome with a goofy smile and four other guys who were rubbing their arms with their hands, teasing away.

 

"My goosebumps are all over the floor already~" TOP was the first to speak up as he mimicked what is supposed to be Yoona's voice. "I miss you too boo~" 

 

"T-TOP oppa!" Yoona could totally feel her face turning red as she shouted and hit GD's chest. "Y-Yah! You put on loud speaker?!" 

 

"Not really. Your voice is too loud," GD laughed while rubbing his chest and walked in. "Come in guys. Make yourself at home~" 

 

"Y-Yah! You five! It's my house! You intruders!" 

 

Yoona shouted as they invited themselves in but closed the door behind them nonetheless. The guys had indeed made themselves comfortable as they put the stuffs they had brought on the table and plopped themselves into the sofa. 

 

"I thought you guys were going to party?" She had her arms folded across her chest and couldn't help but smile. 

 

The glamourous Big Bang on stage is actually just five hopeless, dorky, young school boys off stage. 

 

"Yupps. We're partying here!" Seungri announced proudly as he pointed to the takeaways and beer that they'd bought. "Clubs and hotels are too mainstream~" 

 

"You mean you're sick and tired of it cause you've been to way too many," Yoona smirked and shook her head. "Yah, didn't I say I'm not at home?" 

 

"Since when did you ever say the truth to me when it comes to such stuff, Ms. Im," GD raised his brows at her. 

 

"Hello, I remember I did tell you I'm not turning up for Gaon awards," she pouted. "But you choose to believe my china fans instead." 

 

"Well, sometimes, your fans have more reliable news about you than you've about yourself," he chuckled and pulled her into his arms, giving her a peck on the cheeks. "Alrights alrights. Don't be angry already~ At least I'm here right? You still get to see me~" 

 

"More like YOU get to see me," Yoona smiled cheekily as she pinched his cheeks affectionately. 

 

"Erhem!" 

 

The couple broke away from each other and looked down to see four familiar faces despising them. 

 

"I-I'll go get the glasses and plates!" Yoona feigned coughs and hurried to the kitchen. 

 

"I'll he-help you!" GD followed thereafter. 

 

The others looked at them and broke into a defeated smile. This pair...

 

"Trying to murder all the singles out here," Daesung sighed and shook his head. 

 

"Hyung, watch me. Yoona would evoke the GD virus real soon. In just a flick of my finger," Seungri on the other hand, smirked. 

 

The three older guys raised their brows at him curiously before shaking their head, trying to suppress their laughter.

 

"Make sure you know when to stop. We can't stop Ji Yong from strangling you to death," Taeyang chuckled. "You know he's EXTRA sensitive when it comes to Im Yoona~" 

 

Let the show begin~!

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"So Yoong! You watched the live broadcast right?" Seungri, began his 'act' after receiving glances from his three older accomplices. 

 

"Yupps! I did! Omo! Don't remind me!" Yoona, who came back with the glasses, immediately had a huge reaction. "YOU TOTALLY KILLED IT LEE SEUNG HYUN!" 

 

"I did?" Seungri threw a victorious smirk at his brothers, who rolled their eyes.

 

"I was so afraid you know. I even have a box of tissue beside me because I was getting ready to cry if TOP oppa or Bae oppa is to speak," Yoona pouted but broke into a cheeky smile thereafter. "But thank god it didn't happen~" 

 

"Cause Ji Yong reprimanded us for making you cry the other time at MMA and when you're watching MAMA live..." Taeyang shrugged his shoulders and mumbled. "And restricted us from saying anything related to army today. Even saying we're going for solo schedule is prohibited..."

 

"Eh? Oppa you're saying?" 

 

"Nothing!" GD overheard Taeyang and quickly jumped from behind, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend from behind. "He's just hung-hungry!" 

 

GD glared at his best friend who rolled his eyes and shot a meaningful glance at Seungri, urging him to continue. Talking about this made Taeyang's blood boils. He was reminded that he and TOP were instructed by GD to not be the ones making the thank you speeches because he said that Yoona would definitely be crying in front of the TV after listening to it and he would hate it. After much of their arguments, did he finally take a step back and allow them to speak, but with the condition of them not being melancholy or sentimental. And the worse thing? 

 

He actually let the maknae gets all the limelight because he's the moodmaker, his thank-you speeches making everyone laugh. 

 

And making the other members so embarrassed. 

 

This, must definitely be paid for. 

 

"Let's start eating then!" Yoona didn't find anything amiss and assumed that her boyfriend was stating the fact and opened the takaways quickly. "Yayyyyy! My favouriteeeeee!" 

 

All five guys looked at her and shook their head. 

 

"Yah, didn't you just ate ramen?" TOP asked. 

 

"Uh huh! But it's CHICKENNNNN!" Yoona already began picking a drumstick up with her finger and started feasting happily. 

 

"Yah Ji, are you sure this is Soshi Yoona?" Taeyang chuckled as Yoona ignored them, keeping her focus on the food. 

 

"Not really. But she's definitely Kwon Ji Yong's girlfriend," GD laughed affectionately, taking a tissue to wipe his girlfriend's lips. "Besides, I've all the money in the world for her to feast. So long as she likes it~" 

 

"GD SUNBAE IS THE BESTTTT~" Yoona wrinkled her nose cutely at her boyfriend. 

 

All the other three guys rolled their eyes at the couple and shot a glare at the youngest immediately. The youngest felt a chill down his spine with the glares and laughed, nodding his head.

 

Oh well, offending one is better than offending three right? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter