105: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAPARAZZI

* * * * *

 

"Omo omo! Yoona sunbae is so pretty!"

 

"I know right! She's practically my IDOL!"

 

"My girl crush!"

 

"Omo omo! She's coming!"

 

The Blackpink girls were squealing silently as they looked at their senior who was running towards them.

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo!" 

 

"Ha! I caught you, noona! Give me back my biscuit!" Baekhyun caught her from the back and shouted excitedly before he found out the Blackpink girls were standing in front of them. "Oh, an-annyeonghasaeyo!"

 

"Look at you! Embarrassing yourself in front of hoobaes," Yoona took this chance to eat the last biscuit, smiling brightly as she greeted the girls. "Annyeonghaesaeyo~" 

 

And the girls were star-strucked while Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

 

"Yah noona! That's my last bit of biscuit! I can only get this from China!" Baekhyun grimaced at the empty wrapper. "Didn't GD hyung just delivered a carton of them to your house recently!" 

 

"But I didn't bring it out with me today!" Yoona pouted and pinched his cheek affectionately. "Araso araso. I'll get Ji to send a carton to your house too okays?"

 

"DAEBAK! That's what you say!" 

 

"Yeah yeah. Fancy you being so happy by a gift from your love rival~ What if one day Taeyeon unnie really decides to be with him like what those fans claim?" 

 

"Then I'll have you to blame! But that will never happen because you can never fly out of GD hyung's palm~"

 

"And he can never fly out of mine too~" 

 

At the mention of their sunbae name, Blackpink looked at each other curiously.

 

Sure, Ji could refer to many other people but... GD? Scandal with Girls' Generation Taeyeon?

 

That's their Big Bang sunbae alright. 

 

And wait. GD hyung? Sending a carton of biscuit to her house? 

 

What's their relationship with him?

 

"I saw your performance just now! It's really fantastic! The mic quality was really bad but wow, you girls pulled it off perfectly!"

 

"K-Kamsahaminda!" The girls were elated. 

 

Then alert Jisoo was quick to notice the ring on Yoona's finger - What was special about that ring wasn't because it's from Chanel but more rather it was THE limited edition of Chanel and the only person she saw that has it was none other than their Ji Yong oppa. And oh look! There's engravements on it!

 

It says...

 

'TO G-DRAGON' 

 

 

Jisoo shot a gaze to the other girls who caught it immediately. Containing their curiousity no longer, daring Jennie decided to probe the question.

 

"Y-Yoona sunbae... Your ring..."

 

"O-Oh! A-A friend of mine gave it to me!" Yoona covered the ring immediately and stuttered, laughing embarrassingly. "I-I've got to go now, have a plane to catch! See you girls next time!" 

 

The girls looked at each other and raised their brows as they looked at their sunbae running away. 

 

Now that's weird. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

/Ji Won oppa! I can't get through to Big Bang oppas so you guys would have to find out!/

 

/Wow wow. Relax young girls. What is it?/ 

 

/You guys are in Japan with Big Bang right?/ 

 

/Yeahs. Attending their concert with your Hyun Suk oppa. Wae?/ 

 

/Help us check out to see if Ji Yong oppa is dating Girls' Generation Yoona!/ 

 

/MWUH?!!/

 

/Yah, you kids. You all can't be real! It's Girls' Generation Yoona! Since when is she ever close to YG, let alone Ji Yong!/ 

 

/We met her, Sung Hoon oppa! And she's wearing Ji Yong oppa's Chanel ring!/

 

/Alright alright. We'll go check it out. Get back to you girls soon!/ 

 

/Yupps, we're coming to Japan for magazine shoot too!/ 

 

"Yah Young Bae ah!" 

 

"Neh, Suwon hyung!" 

 

"We'll just get straight to the topic. Is Ji Yong dating Girls' Generation Yoona?"

 

"What?!" 

 

"Exactly! This is the reaction we had when we heard from the Blackpink girls." 

 

"But they said that they saw that Yoona was wearing Ji Yong's ring," Ji Won added. 

 

Taeyang fell silent as he pursed his lips, thinking hard. 

 

"Now that you guys mentioned it, it seemed like it..." Taeyang nodded slowly. "Yeahs, I realized the Chanel ring that he adores was gone. I'd asked him but he said he just doesn't feel like wearing. I didn't give much thought of it. And yeahs, he had been on his phone quite frequently these days. I thought he's still talking to Kiko or Nana." 

 

"He did not even tell you guys?" 

 

The four members of Big Bang shook their heads. 

 

"Where's him now?" 

 

"He said he's meeting someone for dinner and just left," Daesung shrugged his shoulders.

 

"How can he not inform us man. This idiot," TOP shook his head. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter