086: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

좋더라

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

In her world, there wasn't a place for him.

 

"Happ-Happy birthday GD sunbae!" That shy but sincere voice that rang so ever sweetly in his ears. 

 

"Hey thanks! I know Fany had brought you along and I hope you're enjoying yourself!" He beamed and handed her a shot of hard liquor. "If you really want to wish me a happy birthday, let's make a toast?" 

 

"B-But I'm not a really good d-drinker..." 

 

"So am I but come on~ We're only in our early-twenties! Sometimes, it's just the perfect feeling to get wasted," he urged and teased. "Or is the goddess of the industry too angelic for this?"

 

"O-Of course not!" She didn't want to appear weak in front of anyone, let alone him and so she took the shot and finished it, giving a smile. "Happy Birthday~!"

 

"Such a good sport you're, Yoona-sshi..." Amidst the blaring music, the pulsating crowd dancing, he leaned in and whispered, taking completely control of her lips.

 

They were all over each other, with him eventually bringing her back to his loft in his posh car and they made love for the entire night...

 

But out of sudden, he took a place because of the tingling feelings he held for her. 

 

He was sure that he liked her. 

 

"Yoona ah, be my girlfriend?" 

 

It was a beautiful, tranquil night. It was a night that belonged only to them. There's no Big Bang G-Dragon, no Girls' Generation Yoona. Just purely Kwon Ji Yong and Im Yoona. She laid her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat while he rubbed his hands on her , taking in her sweet scent. 

 

And when she tightened her hug around his waist and nodded against his chest, it was the best feeling ever.

 

That was Summer 2009. So beautiful, so innocent... 

 

But as time passes, that place in her world gets smaller and he gets scared. 

 

Still, he likes her.

 

"Aren't we happy now? Why..."

 

"We aren't suitable... Can't you see..." 

 

"No, we're going to be okay Yoong," he tried to calm her down, pulling her into his arms.

 

"No... We're walking towards the end already oppa... I can see it..." 

 

He closed his eyes, sending their memories on his tears... 

 

Indeed, it was a blissful year of happiness, love and adoration. They loved, they dated, they kissed, they hugged. He thought it would last forever, they would last forever. That him, a demon, would actually have a shot in eternity with the angel. 

 

But a thought is a thought. 

 

It became harder and harder eventually and no matter how much they tried to put it behind them, they couldn't. Out of love, he wanted to promise her that he would keep them together. But he was crashed down hard by the reality. 

 

Reality was that she is dating another man. Another man that has a cleaner background than him, that has a nicer public view of him and that suits her image more. 

 

It's his own fault isn't it? 

 

He didn't try to make their relationship official. He didn't try to make her his. He didn't give her a status. Compared to that guy, he's a burden. 

 

He knows in his head that it's impossible for them, but his heart won't let go. 

 

He's going to look for her again. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

Even though everything seems like it's collapsing, he still likes her. 

 

"You look good... Even though you'd changed into another stupid hairstyle..." 

 

They sat face to face across the table, with her breaking the silence. He played with his fingers underneath the table, playing with the ring on his finger.

 

"How have you been?" 

 

"Bad. Real bad..." 

 

She asked and he answered and it's a piece of silence. They never used to run out of topic; they could talk about anything under the sun and laugh at all the ridiculous things. He sighs and finally puts his hand up, showing the ring on his finger. 

 

"I still wear this every single day..." He gives a bitter smile. "I'm so stupid ain't I?" 

 

He realises that he's indeed stupid. He hates guys who h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter