074: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

공허해

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

Lazy piggggg! Wake up wake up wake up! Stop sleepinggggg!

 

I opened my eyes with a smile and reached out instinctively, only to realise that it's not your voice. It was just the sound of my alarm. My smile faded as quickly as it had surfaced and I switched off the alarm with a sigh. Why does the bed seem so big all of a sudden?

 

"I don't know why is my girlfriend so gorgeous." 

 

I smiled at myself against the mirror but only to realise that your shadow was gone again. It's only my reflection in the mirror. It's so empty, as if nothing is there. I sighed once again.

 

"I want to hold your hands and walk on. Forever and ever."

 

I walked on the street alone, but this empty street felt so empty... I feel like I'm going insane. I woke up from a dream that was you, I saw you hugging me in the mirror, I felt your fingers interlaced with mine as we strolled on the street... Even with the few people walking pass, I felt like they're looking at me with pity. Yes. You always wanted me to admit this wasn't it? 

 

To admit that I'm like an empty shell, a coward without you.

 

"Yoong, trust is crucial in a relationship. If you don't have it, I guess... I guess it's better if we take some time off from each other..."

 

Was it really over? Where are you, my love... Have we really become just a memory? You'd kept to your words; it's been exactly 3 months, 5 days, 9 hours and 30 minutes since we last talked. I missed you. I really do. 

 

But what can I do?

 

It was me who gave you up first. 

 

Now who can I go crying to? 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Noona..."

 

"Hey boys..." 

 

I forced a smile as I met up with your juniors. Because of you, I made a lot more friends, my social circle expanding but without you around me, I still felt empty... 

 

"Noona... Are you... Are you alrights?" Jin Woo asked carefully.

 

"Sure. Of course I am," I gave another professional smile; it's become all too common now. 

 

"Noona, who are you kidding? Even your smile is forced. We can all tell," Tae Hyun, the brave one, pointed out crudely.

 

Yes. Even smiling became a chore now. My reason to live is gone, let alone the reason to smile. Whenever I open my eyes in the morning, my heart feels empty. 

 

It's the exact same emptiness before I met you. 

 

"Noona, why are you being so stubborn?" Mino sighed. "You're like that. Ji Yong hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter