097: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORE THAN FRIENDS
ll click the title for report ll

* * * * *

 

[BREAKING] GIRLS' GENERATION YOONA DATING CHINESE ACTOR LI YIFENG?! SM denies: They're just friends.

 

/You better have a proper explanation for me when I arrive in Shanghai, Yoona-sshi./

 

/Mwuh?! You're coming to Shanghai?! Don't you have a concert to hold in Japan?!/ 

 

/Why can't I come? Afraid that I might spoil the fun for you and your RUMORED boyfriend?/ 

 

/Yah, don't be ridiculous. I'm flying off and will arrive in Korea on the 1st. Let's just meet back in Korea shall we?/ 

 

/I'm getting sad right here now. Real sad./

 

/And I am too. Alrights. I got to go now. Need to go ahead and create more rumors. I'll see you back in Korea!/

 

/Yah!/ 

 

"This woman..." 

 

GD muttered under his breath as his call was hung while the other members looked at him. 

 

"W-What?!" 

 

He looked up and caught their stare, and what was given as a reply was them suppressing their laughters and shaking their head. 

 

Seungri, who's the boldest of them all, put his arm around his leader, "Hyung, don't you think you're a tad bit too CONCERNED about Yoong's love life?" 

 

GD shrugged his hands away and frowned in frustration, "Anniyo? I'm just worried that she'd be cheated. And yah, who are you calling Yoong? Is she very close to you?" 

 

And just when he finished his sentence and realised what he had just said, s all raised his brows at him amusingly, before shaking their head and continuing with their own business. 

 

"Y-Yah! I-I'm not jealous at all!!" 

 

Yeah yeah. He isn't jealous at all.

 

Not at all. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Are you going home or going straight to demand an answer?" 

 

"Have no clue what you're talking about." 

 

"Oh god please Ji. I know you for more than half of your life, and in fact all of us have. Everyone can tell that you're in love with Im Yoona." 

 

Taeyang's honest remark hit a perfect spot on GD's heart and he sighed, ruffling his hair in frustration. 

 

"Am I?" 

 

"Don't ask me, ask yourself instead. Who's always the one who gets most worked up when it comes to her dating news and who got himself dead drunk the very night when she announced that she was dating Lee Seung Gi? I don't think you need me to tell you the answer Ji. You know this better than anyone else and isn't this the reason why you broke up with Kiko as well?" 

 

If anyone that knows Kwon Ji Yong well, it gotta be Dong Young Bae. 

 

"But she doesn't feel the same Bae..." GD finally sighed in defeat, indirectly admitting to the fact. 

 

Taeyang smiled and patted his pal's shoulders, "How do you know that she doesn't feel the same?' 

 

GD face lighted up, "She does?!" 

 

Taeyang laughed at his reaction, "Look at you man. For her, I don't know. But from what I heard from Fany, seems like the feeling she holds for you is not purely just a relationship between an older brother and sister. Heard that she got herself real drunk when the rumors between you and Nana broke out. You were still holed up in your misery about her and Lee Seung Gi, so we didn't get the chance to tell you." 

 

"Fany? She's finally willing to talk to you after the whole Yul-incident?" 

 

Taeyang shrugged and sighed in defeat, "Yeahs. Because recently she's been really close with Hyorin. And with Kush hyung dating Yul's cousin Vivian now, our relationship is just... Complicated. But we both know we're a past already. I've Hyorin now and Yul is on a pretty intimate Kim Young Kwang now. Bet she'd told Fany about it. You know how Fany is. She protects her sisters well and if they're fine, she'll be too." 

 

"You know, though I like Hyorin noona as well, I kind of miss those times when you and Yul were still together and we'd go on disguise to go for meals." 

 

"More like you miss those days because I'd dragged you along and she would drag Yoona along. So that makes it kind of like a double date." 

 

"Yah! Come on! I'm not that heartless! You two really matched well!" 

 

"I know. But guess like fate doesn't adore us after all~ So, home or your special hideout?" 

 

GD took a glance at his phone which has the wallpaper of him and Yoona taken on his 21st birthday. He sighed and mustered a smile. 

 

"Guess I'll make a trip to the hideout first before returning home." 

 

He needed to make an end to this afterall. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Welcome home?"

 

"Omo! You scare me!" 

 

Yoona was about to open the door to her house when a voice rang behind her back, catching her by surprise. She turned around and saw GD leaning against the frame of the door of the house opposite hers, heaving a sigh of relief before pouting away. 

 

"Guilty conscience?" 

 

"Pfttt. I've nothing to hide," Yoona snorted and turned around, about to unlock her door when her wrist was tugged and before she knew it, she was pulled into the house opposite her. 

 

The door closed with a soft thud. 

 

"If I hadn't known better, I would call this a kidnap, Ji Yong-sshi," she grumbled as she rubbed her wrist. "Alrights alrights. I'm scared of you. What do you want to talk about?" 

 

The house belonged to GD and the reason why he bought it? 

 

To become the neighbour of Im Yoona. 

 

Don't ask him why because he doesn't know either. When they first met, he admitted that he already felt a strong attraction towards her. Though he had met a lot of female counterparts, Yoona was the one that he found the most special. He didn't know why but as years passed, he just wanted to get closer to her and that explained being her neighbour as well as checking up on her news from time to time. 

 

Was this love? He didn't know then.

 

But now, he knew. 

 

"You. And Li Yifeng." 

 

"Didn't SM already clarify that it's nothing of those sorts? I'm not dating him, oppa. So stop fretting." 

 

Yoona sighed. She didn't know why he was always being so worked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter