024: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WINDOW

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Eat up and take your medicine, then turn in. You'll feel better in no time." 

 

"Neh~ Oppa, you'd been nagging for the entire car ride already! I know how to take care of myself," you let out a weak smile as you unlock the door. "Oppa. I'm so sorry to have to trouble you again and again." 

 

"Pabo yah? Have you forgotten that I'm not only your oppa?" I smile, pinching your nose gently. 

 

"Yes yes. You're my neighbour too~" You chuckle, nodding your head. "Araso~ Have a good rest too!" 

 

I turn and walk towards my car.

 

"J-Ji Yong oppa!" You call and I turn.

 

We lock gazes and I can see the faint tears glistening at the corner of your eyes.

 

"Nothing... G-Goodnight..." You force a smile and give a light bow. "I'll eat well."

 

You turn around, opening the door. I look at your back and my heart twitch.

 

"Yoona," I let out a whisper but is loud enough for you to hear as you turn back, being welcome into my tight embrace. 

 

You stand there, not reacting to the hug at all. I can feel your arms wanting to stretch out to hug me, but in the end, coward kicks in after all. Your muscles twitch and you relax your arms, putting it back down again. I let out an inward sigh, breaking away. 

 

"Remember to eat up," I pinch your nose, giving a smile. "Goodnight..." 

 

"Goodbye..." 

 

This might be the last time we say goodbye
This might be the last time we say goodnight
This might be the last time 
This might be the last time...

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

I know the end better than you, so I'm sad, much sadder. I reach home and after removing my coat, I head to the window, the window that allows me to see you clearly. This is a house that no one knows, no one except you. I've told you that I bought this house because my other house is used as a smokescreen, to bluff the ssaengs. But honestly, I bought this for you. I want to be near you. I want to be able to see you; when you open your eyes in the bright morning and when you turn in for the night. 

 

There, I succeed. 

 

But you know what? I never get why you decide to live in such an isolated place. Girls' Generation Im Yoona can get ANY house, cottage or even mansion if she wants, but yet, you choose to stay here, away from everyone. Of course, you succeed. Ever since you back down from being an idol, you went into hiding. Hiding from everyone.

 

Everyone including yourself.

 

I see you for the last time
You’re still pretty, prettier 
When I look at you
When I look at you

 

Looking at you moving around in your house with heavy steps, my heart aches. You're still pretty, no, prettier even. When I look at you, there's always a smile lingering on my face. You've the vibe that puts a smile on my face, no matter how tired I am, no matter how angry I feel. 

 

Why? Why does it have to be like this?

 

I've asked myself this question thousands, millions of times and still, I don't get an answer. People always say that G-Dragon is the man! G-Dragon is the most talented guy on earth, the most impressive guy on earth. 

 

But why doesn't this guy gets the girl he loves? 

 

Isn't this the simplest thing out of all? 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

I love you, you love me, we love each other. We've known each other when you're still a fresh, innocent hoobae from a newly debuted girl. Ever since then, I'm captivated by you. I'd said, 'Mark my words. Im Yoona is going to be Kwon Ji Yong's girl.' Needless to say, I won you over in a matter of months. It was only till then did I realise you too had announced to your members, saying, 'Mark my words. I'm going to be Kwon Ji Yong's girl.' 

 

Things were great at first, really. We loved, we dated, we laughed, we had fun. All these, could still be present tense, if it wasn't for that disaster... 

 

The news hit me hard and I couldn't believe my eyes. I froze right in front of the bed that you're sleeping on, not daring to go closer. There you sat, trembling away, eyes wide in fear. The pair of bright doe eyes that I'd fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter