104: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STAY

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

/I'm busy now. I'll call you back later./

 

So easily, with harsh words, he could put scars in her heart.

 

"Yah, he isn't even saying sorry for his mistake. Why are you always the one apologising? This is not a healthy relationship at all, Yoong!" 

 

"H-He's just angry... Unnie, I can't live without him... I-I get nervous the moment I think about him leaving me... I just want him to stay..." 

 

"You silly. Come here," her sister pulled her into her arms and rubbed her back, soothing her while sighing. "It's so obvious that he's taking you for granted. You can do so much better..." 

 

"I don't want to do any better! He appears to be a jerk but that's him. That's Kwon Ji Yong and I want him to stay with me..." She cleaned her tears and got up. "I have to go. I have to go Hawaii to find him and explain myself." 

 

"Yah, Yoong!" 

 

She grabbed her luggage and left, not even turning back. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

She stared into the mirror as she dressed up, his image coming into her vision. His expressionless face that was seen in the video call just now appeared more and more dull in the reflection and she shuddered. 

 

She touched the mirror of his reflection and whispered, "Let's slowly let this go... Should we...?"

 

She should but she didn't want to; she couldn't. 

 

She didn't know what to do. 

 

"Omo Yoona ah! You look stunning! Ji Yong hyung is going to be so mesmerized by this!" 

 

"Oppa..." She turned around at the sound of the voice and gave a weak smile.

 

"Eh? You don't look happy. What's the matter? Yah, have you been crying?!" The guy's brow furrowed as he saw tear stains evident on her cheeks. 

 

"Daesung oppa... I-I'm scared..." Her tears threatened to fall out yet again as she bit her lips hard. "There's nothing more than I want now but for him to be by my side. I have to tell them that whatever he had seen was just a misunderstanding! Without him around, I can't even tell if my heart is beating..." 

 

"Yah! Omo, what makes you think this way! Is it because he didn't appear enthusiastic over your call just now? You stay here and don't go any where alrights! I'll get him right here for you!" The guy was obviously freaked out by her sudden outburst of emotions. "Ji Yong hyung would be so angry if he realised that I made you cry!" 

 

Those who are close with him would know how much she means to him; a drop of tear, a furrow of her brow would got him all worked up. 

 

She hugged her knees together and stayed at where she was told. The sun began to set, the night kicking in, amplifying her worries and loneliness. 

 

Realisation is beginning to get to her.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

 

"Yah! What did you not on the lights?!" 

 

She looked up from her knees, blinded by the sudden light and saw the familiar silhouette coming closer and closer, the shadow becoming fainter and he appeared physically in front of her, frowning away.

 

"Why are you crying? Did something happened?!" 

 

She continued to stare at him as she cried while he squatted down right beside her, a face of worry and frustration.

 

She took a deep intake of breath and smiled, whispering, "your scent is a sweet felony..." 

 

"Yoong, you're not making any sense now. Talk to me." 

 

She continued to mumble despite his warning, "Kwon Ji Yong, I hate you so much but I love you... Do you love me...? If you feel the same, don't leave today could you? Please... Don't leave me..."

 

"Yah, who's leaving?!" He frowned even more as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her. "What have you been thinking about again?" 

 

Her smile faded and she cried even harder as she hugged him tightly, afraid to let go. She wept and wept while he rubbed her back, trying to soothe and calm her. 

 

That night, that room, that silence- it only belonged to them. 

 

"Alrights. Now you better tell me. What went wrong? Who told you that I was leaving you?" He sighed as he pulled apart, cleaning away his tears gently. 

 

"Y-You... You weren't talking to me... Y-Your expression was-was dull over the call... A-And you let the dark traps me in..." She wept and hiccuped as she tried to explain herself, not caring her image of being the member of the national girl group. 

 

"What am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter