089: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

덕수궁 돌담길의 봄

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

Before anyone knows, it's Spring already.

 

I already remove the thick furry coat, changing into something lighter and I'm out. I drive myself to my destination, feeling nervous as I get nearer. 

 

Today is the day. 

 

I run my hands across the stones along the walkway, enjoying the weather, tranquility as well as the scenery. Everything it's so beautiful and because of this,

 

I miss you even more. I want to see you even more.

 

"Where are you idiot..." 

 

"Right here, idiot~" 

 

Before I knew that I'd spoken my thoughts aloud, an arm is wrapped around my waist skillfully, causing me to lean towards you. I ain't even startled, easing myself towards you. I know your each and every touch and just the warmth your arm produces against my waist, is enough to make me beam. 

 

"I thought your schedule is tight?" I try to pout but happiness is written all over my face.

 

"Pretty tight. I'm supposed to fly from Paris straight to Shanghai to join the guys for the fanmeet but I know that on this day, I HAVE to be here. If not, someone would be saddddd~" You tease.

 

"I am not!" I snort, trying to hide the blush surfacing on my cheeks as I want to hit your chest in embarrassment. 

 

"How are you feeling, my girl?" Instead, you grab my hand and hold it tightly into yours. 

 

"I'm feeling what you're feeling now," I can't seem to be angry whenever my eyes meet yours; that beautiful pair of brown orbs that reflects only me... 

 

We're holding hands now, walking along Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway. Comfortable silence envelopes us as we take each step, running my fingers across the stones. The time seems to have stall and the whole world is left with only us.

 

Me and my love, the only you. 

 

Yes, it's perfect.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

Walking along this walkway on this special day, means more than anything else. Our fingers intertwined, our hands held tightly. The feeling still feel surreal to me. Memories start to flood back into my mind... 

 

"I'm going to stand right here and ask you to be my girlfriend. We're going to start our relationship here and to hold our hands to walk through this walkway." 

 

Do you remember? Each and every word you said; you brought me here and confessed to me so bravely and seriously, taking me into surprise. Honestly, I know my feelings for you was something more than just friends already but I know better that I'd hurt more than enough to fall in love. But hearing your words and feeling your demeanour, I felt at ease almost immediately. For some unknown reason, I found myself believing without a doubt and nodded my head. 

 

And we really did. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter