098: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S A BIRTHDAY THING

* * * * *

 

"Going to the airport now?"

 

"Yeahs, gotta pick up the woman~"

 

"Alrights bud. See you later in the night!" 

 

"Thanks man! Catch you around later!"

 

"Say hi to Yoong for me! Tell her I miss her man." 

 

"I'll convey the first sentence, leave out the latter."

 

"You brat!"

 

"Love you Young Bae!" 

 

"Scram!"

 

GD laughed as he left YG building after bidding goodbye to his longtime childhood friend. He got out of the building and saw a small bunch of fans gathered outside of the building, carrying placards that wrote 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY GD OPPA'.

 

"These fans, they'd been here for 7 hours already." 

 

The security guard told him about the fans' effort and since he was in an utterly good mood, he fish out his phone and started snapping photos of the fans, making their day. Well, at least their 7 hours are not wasted; their faces are kept in his phone. 

 

"Oh right. Happy early birthday Ji Yong!"

 

"Thanks hyung! See you around!" 

 

He was all smile and got into his Aventador, going to meet his you-know-who~ 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"So how did jeju treat you my lady?" 

 

"It could have been better if I don't have to return so early!" Yoona grumbled as she handed him her bag, getting into the passenger seat herself thereafter, removing her sunglasses and flashed her famous pout. "Oh, and I didn't get to tour all the places you went because my schedule ended late and I kept getting lost! I didn't even get to go scubbadiving!" 

 

GD laughed at his girlfriend expression, pinching her cheeks affectionately, "I'm sorry I couldn't stay to wait for you. Hyun Suk hyung needed me back in the office to settle things."

 

Yoona snorted, "Oh. Such as filming Taeyang oppa playing ping pong game at 2.52AM?" 

 

"You knew?"

 

Yoona raised her brows amusingly, "Have you forgotten that I've an unnie that follows you on Instagram and practically knows your whereabouts better than I do?" 

 

"Oh right. Talking about Fany, how is she?" 

 

At the mention of her favourite sister, Yoona frowned, "Not very good. I told you guys before! That's why I say to stay away from SNS~ Especially during such sensitive occasion. You got flamed too isn't it?" 

 

GD shrugged his shoulders, "They seem to forget that I'm a Korean, not a Japanese. Mine was not a big deal anyway and besides, as the saying goes, haters g-"

 

"Haters gonna hate," Yoona interrupted and let out a sigh. "Still, I'm worried for unnie. Things are getting way out of hand..." 

 

GD took his girlfriend's hand into his and gave it a kiss as he kept his eyes focused on the road, "Don't worry. Fany has always been a bubble and positive girl. It'll be fine. Besides, Dae would do the worrying job, don't snatch his job." 

 

"You idiot," Yoona couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend.

 

"Yes, I know I'm an idiot. An idiot that's love by Im Yoona."

 

"Narcissistic!"

 

She always love how secure he could make her feel. 

 

"This is call confidence babe. This is how you get many hit songs under your name~ And yah, you've other things to worry about." 

 

"Like?"

 

"Like you're on your way to visit your future in-laws." 

 

"E-EH?!! MWUH?!! YAH! DIDN'T YOU PROMISE WE'LL MEET THEM LATER IN THE YEAR?!" 

 

"Yupps. It's the second half of the year already and we're left with 4 months." 

 

"Omo! But-But I'm NOT prepared! I didn't prepare any gifts either!" 

 

"Babe, CALM DOWN! You're already the best gift to bring along." 

 

"Glib..." 

 

"Don't worry silly. There's me alrights? And besides, umma, appa and noona are gonna love you. I told you they're a fan of you already." 

 

"Ani... Your sister is a fan of Kiko..." 

 

GD caught the mumble and laughed, "So you're worried about THAT."

 

"It's important!" 

 

"Araso araso, stop pouting. You're inviting me to pull over the car and kiss you right here right now. We're never going to get back home at this rate." 

 

"Then let's not go... Another day perhaps pleaseeeeeee?" 

 

"Whining doesn't work now, Yoona-sshi. Tomorrow is my birthday and still, I've to work. I can't be spending time with you so I want to make today a special one." 

 

"You're always making me speechless, Kwon Ji Yong. Why do I always lose to you?" 

 

"Not really. Remember during your birthday you made me attend your SMTown birthday party and I was the ONLY YG person there?" 

 

Right. During her birthday this year, Yoona showcased GD to her fellow SMTown colleagues. GD, though dying from anxiety inside, was looking perfectly suave and composed on the outside and as expected, he nailed it. Practically everyone there loves him. Those that didn't?

 

Well, they're just jealous he got their girl. 

 

"So you're doing this as a payback on YOUR birthday?" 

 

"I think granting a birthday boy wish would sound nicer." 

 

"Tsk. Falling into the trap of the glib boy since August 2015." 

 

"Charm instead of trap would be better. Oh, Bae said hi."

 

"That's all?"

 

"Uh huh. What else?"

 

"I think you left out the part about him missing me?" Yoona smirked and took out her phone flashing Taeyang's message proudly. "I think messaging is more reliable than asking a messenger to convey words." 

 

Damn that Dong Young Bae. 

 

"Oh! W-We're reaching!" 

 

"Kwon Ji Yong!" 

 

"You can't pull my ear! You've to set a demure example of a wife!" 

 

"Oh yes I can! Your mum isn't going to appear out of nowhe-"

 

"Ji?" 

 

"Umma!" 

 

just got real. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

Yoona froze her action of twisting GD's ear as they bumped into GD's mother just at the lawn in their pension, watering the plants.

 

"So I guess I finally met my future daughter-in-law?" GD's mother let out an affectionate smile

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo o-oemeoni!" Yoona put down her hand immediately, giving a perfect 90-degree bow, her face turning red from embarrassment. 

 

"Aigooo! It's okay Yoona! I really need someone to be able to teach this brat some manners! A little violence is totally fine," GD's mother let out a hearty chuckle as she walked to the front. "Come on in! Let's not stand here, there's paparazzi every now and then around here." 

 

And the two youngsters followed behind the elder obediently. 

 

"Where's the little lion in you, Yoona-sshi?" GD whispered cheekily. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter