027: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COME BACK HOME

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

One two three...

 

You left me but I can hear you breathing somewhere... It seems like you're all around me, like you never once left. 

 

Once again four five six...

 

Red hot tears are flowing out and I know I'm still missing you and I miss your smell that once held me. The scent of your Chanel cologne, mixing with hints of nicotine from your cigarettes. 

 

"It's for the best way out. For you."

 

That's what you said. You said it was for my own good and there and then, you turned away coldly just like that. Like everything between us was a lie. Is everything between us just a lie? Really? Because I most certainly do not think this way. Remember how close we were? The way we snuggled in the couch, the way your musculine arms wrapped around my waist as we watched my favourite melodrama. I miss this. I miss every part of us. 

 

Why did you plan on leaving? Why did you...

 

You're gone. 

 

"Come back home baby... Can you come back home..." All I can do, is to face the four walls of the house we once shared, bawling my eyes out, hoping you can hear it. "Don't leave me here all alone. Don't leave me alone here and just come back to me..."

 

As I cry out silently in this empty and cold house, the doorknob is turned and my head bobs out at the instant. 

 

"I-I-Yul told me you're having a schedule now... I-I didn't know you'd be here... S-Sorry, I-I just want to take something..." 

 

It's you. There you stand, looking so awkwardly, just like the first time we met. But instead of having the excited and nervous look on your face, anxiety is left. I know what you're afraid of. You're afraid of seeing me. You're afraid that you will melt and regret your decision upon seeing me. I watch you get into the room we once shared in lighning speed and after a minute you come back out, heading straight for the door with a keychain in your palm. 

 

It's the keychain we've bought on our first date.

 

"Let's put all the pain in the past. I'm still waiting for you, Kwon Ji Yong. Now you just gotta do what you gotta do," I run towards you, hugging you from behind, knowing perfectly well that this is your weakest spot. 

 

True enough, this causes you to freeze. I can feel your hands reaching up, contemplating to touch my arms, but give up in the end eventually, resting your hands by your side, not moving an inch. 

 

For a moment, none of us speaks. Only our breathings are heard. 

 

"Baby, come back home..." I let out an almost inaudible whisper. "Without you around, I'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter