044: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

생일축하해요

ll click the title for chapter video ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Yah, I'll be leaving for awhile. Call me if anything crops up!" He grabs his coat and car key, trying to sneak out of the pension.

 

"Yah! You're the male lead for this party! Everything is done up already! Where are you going!" His best friend hisses. 

 

"You know where I am heading to!" He pats his pal's back and escapes out of the pension. 

 

And when he finally succeeds, being at the entrance and standing beside his black Lamborghini Aventador, he shouts towards the pension cheerfully. 

 

"Enjoy the night guys! I'll be back soon!" 

 

"Yah! You escape again?! It's your birthday!" 

 

But all those complaints and outbursts are muffled by the ignition of the engine and becomes echoes as the black Aventador speeds off into the wind. 

 

Bringing his owner to find the special her. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

The special her.

 

The black Aventador cruises its way to SM building and passes through the security guards effortlessly, eventually rolling to a halt in the basement car park. 

 

The owner alights from the black matted car and heads for the lift, pressing the button to his desired floor. Despite wearing a simple black Saint Laurent turtleneck topped with a Burberry trench coat and adorning a pair of Chanel sunglasses, the guy still looks as fashionable as he always is.

 

Well, he is the fashion icon after all.

 

The lift arrives at the chosen floor with a soft ding. He steps out, his Disney-printed Vans producing minimal sounds on the carpeted floor. 

 

He smiles as he enters the room, putting a finger on his lips, trying to keep those surprise gasps down.

 

He walks across the room, smiling and nodding his head politely to acquaintances, having formal handshakes with elders, receiving brotherly fist bumps from his guy friends and giving affectionate light hugs to his female friends. 

 

His grin gets to the broadest when he finally spots the her that he's looking for, sitting at the most secluded corner of the room, pursing her lips as she stares at her phone intently, tapping on the screen feverishly.

 

He laughs and shakes his head, knowing perfectly what she's thinking and doing. He walks towards her, with all eyes on him, on her, on them. 

 

He's more than 100% sure that she would be in for a huge surprise if she sees him. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Idiot... You idiot... Is it my fault that SM has to make us comeback exactly on your birthday and Big Bang's anniversary," she mumbles incoherently to herself, poking the screen of her phone, or more rather, the photo of the special him, in annoyance.

 

Of course she definitely wishes to fly to his side right now, to give him a birthday kiss right on midnight. But she can't. Her group comeback date has been decided since ages ago and there's absolutely no way she can object to it. What valid reason can she give? Oh, she needs to postpone the comeback to another day because she has to celebrate her boyfriend's birthday? 

 

She'll definitely get slaughtered. 

 

"If it's of any comfort to you, my forehead is really hurting now," the familiar guy's chuckle rings from on top of her head. 

 

"Mw-" she is startled and turns around, only to be welcome into his warm embrace. 

 

Yes.

 

The special her - Im Yoona aka Yoona from Girls' Generation.
The special him - Kwon Ji Yong aka GD from Big Bang.

 

"I knew my poor photo would be in trouble if I don't get here in time," GD chuckles and breaks away from the hug, pinching her nose affectionately. 

 

"Y-Yah!" Yoona can feel her cheeks getting red with all the teasing sounds from the others and hides her phone behind her quickly, rubbing her face on his chest thereafter. "I-I wasn't doing anything!" 

 

"I'm pretty sure your phone screen is having scratches now," GD laughs, wrapping his arms around her. "Thank god it's just a photo and not a voodoo doll. If not I think I'll be bed-ridden by now." 

 

"Yah! Don't sprout nonsense!" She looks up at him and pouts. 

 

"I have to say this so that I'll be able to look at your face," he continues to keep his smile as they finally break apart, with him resting his hands on her shoulders. "Come and let me take a good look at my girlfriend." 

 

"I thought someone say I might as well not see him anymore if I can't make it to Dolce Vita by midnight?" Yoona wrinkles her nose cheekily. 

 

"Yeahs, so I guess I've to come to SM then," GD shrugs his shoulders in nonchalance before tugging her stray hair behind her ear. "So, is my girlfriend more excited about her group's comeback or her boyfriend's birthday?" 

 

"Of course is Soshi's comeback!" She sticks out her tongue in response. "Birthday is a yearly thing anyway. And well, my boyfriend has MILLIONS of other girls wanting to send him hugs and kisses on his birthday. He doesn't really need mine."

 

"But well, you're the ONLY one that is entitled to receive hugs AND kisses from him though," GD shakes his head as he takes a seat down beside her. "So where's my birthday gift?"

 

"Hello, it's not even 12 yet!" Yoona pouts. "Where's mine then?"

 

"I didn't know Korea has this tradition that birthday boys are suppose to give gifts to others during their birthday." 

 

"You promise to give me a comeback gift Kwon Ji Yong!" 

 

"Here you go?" GD stretches his arms out. "Isn't this a gift already? All nicely dressed and delivered right to your doorstep." 

 

"Pfttt! Self-conceited much!" Yoona punches his arm lightly before eyeing at his Disney-printed Vans. "I prefer Rilakkuma design though." 

 

"Remind me to ask Vans to design that next time," GD muses, totally amused by his girlfriend's obsession for Rilakkuma. "Oh, and yah, I saw your car downstairs. Why didn't you drive my Bentley?" 

 

"I prefer my Volkswagen," Yoona shrugs. "It's too overpowering and I'm too clumsy. If I were to really drive that around, I don't know how much I've to spend on repairing the car in a year alone.  

 

"I was still thinking of getting you another Aventador for our anniversary. You know, to match my black one," GD taps his chin thoughtfully. 

 

"Are you crazy?!!" Yoona's eyes goes wide in disbelief. 

 

"No? I thought it'll be pretty cool if we get a matching car or something. You know, matching couple cars," GD answers innocently. "Mine was white initially but I sprayed it black. All prepared to match with the white Aventador you know." 

 

"Matching AVENTADOR for couple items..." Yoona giggles and shakes her head. "Only the gold and diamond boy would think of this. Oh wait, you'd your black matted ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter