070: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INNATE BEHAVIOUR

* * * * *

yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo
gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

 

"Yah, are you really not going to pick up that phone of yours?" Hyoyeon faced her younger sister and rolled her eyes. "I know I'm a fan of GD oppa but I already know 'Crooked' by heart! You don't have to keep playing the song for me you know."

 

"Listen to it now while you can. I'm going to change my ringtone very very soon," Yoona took a look at the caller ID, pouted and threw it on the couch again, resuming to watching the TV.

 

"I don't know what are you feeling so bitter about seriously," Hyoyeon chuckled and shook her head in defeat. 

 

"She's just being bitter that she didn't get to watch Big Bang MAMA stage live," before Yoona could rebut, Yuri came out from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn, shrugging her shoulders. "I didn't get to either if that makes you feel better." 

 

"Big Bang MAMA stage is INSANE," Hyoyeon bragged, since she's the only one among the three who was lucky enough to attend MAMA 2013 where Big Bang put on a splendid performance. "I swear it's just Big Bang concert all over again!"

 

"Oh really? Alrights, then I can comfort myself that at LEAST I attended Big Bang concert before," Yuri's eyes went dreamy as she recalled about the Big Bang concert she attended. "Young Bae oppa's abs is just ahhhh~"

 

"Yah," Hyoyeon was quick to notice Yoona's darkened expression as she nudged Yuri hard, making an eye contact for her to stop. 

 

"Aishh, mwuhhh," Yuri grumbled. "It's not like Yoong doesn't know this fact that she has yet to attend any Big Bang concert! The closest she ever got was hiding in the waiting room to watch Big Bang's performance for MMA. If she had mind, she would long be upset already!" 

 

Hyoyeon facepalmed herself while Yoona's mood hit all time low. 

 

And finally, the dense Kwon Yuri caught sight of her sister's expression and stuck her tongue out guiltily, trying to mitigate the damage she had done. 

 

"Awww Yoong! Don't be mad! Big Bang's stage is nothing too fantastic! They're just Big Bang! The definition of kings!" Yuri wrapped her arms around Yoona's shoulders playfully. 

 

Hyoyeon glared at Yuri, who realised her slip of tongue again but tried to defend herself. "Mwuh! You can't expect me to lie! They're really that awesome!"

 

"You at comforting people Kwon Yuri!" 

 

"Yah Kim Hyoyeon!" 

 

"Araso unnies!" Yoona finally spoke up after the whole silence to break the argument. "I'm not feeling bitter about the fact that I don't get to see Big Bang stage live. Okay, maybe a little. But that's not the main point..." 

 

"If I hadn't know you better, I'd say you're jealous," Hyoyeon laughed before exclaiming loudly. "OMO! Wait a minute. You ARE jealous!" 

 

"I-I am no-not!" Yoona stuttered miserably at the accusation. "W-Who sa-say I'm j-j-jealous!" 

 

"Maja maja! Now that you mention about it, I think I know why!" Yuri joined in the excitement also. "If I'm not wrong, Kiko is in Hongkong and both Chaerin and Taengoo are attending MAMA! With the exclusion of Dara unnie, it will be G-Dragon's scandoulous 'girlfriends' unite! An eventful night for Hongkong paparazzi!" 

 

"YURI UNNIE!" Yoona screamed. 

 

"And Min Hyorin is in Hongkong for some event too!" Hyoyeon squealed, teasing Yuri along.

 

"Oh please. We're talking about her. What has it got to do with me," Yuri rolled her eyes and pointed at Yoona. "Besides, me and Young Bae oppa are still friends. No harm done. In fact I'm happy for them even." 

 

"Hear the sour toneeeeeee," Hyoyeon teased, slurring her words. 

 

"Pftt! Whatever you say Kim Hyoyeon! At least I'd a shot with a Big Bang member before. You don't even get the chance!" Yuri stuck out her tongue. 

 

"Kwon Yuri!" 

 

"Araso unnies!" Yoona let out an exasperated sigh, knowing that there's no way to hide from her sisters. "I feel so... So IMMORAL.. I mean okays. Kiko and Chaerin maybe not so. But it's Taeng unnie! She's my unnie! But I'm feeling jealous of her too!" 

 

"Actually, I don't know about Yul, but I'm happy that you're feeling this," the commotion finally died down and Hyoyeon patted her shoulders, giving her an encouraging smile.

 

"Uhm?"

 

"Yeahs," Yuri smiled too. "We first thought that Im Yoona is someone who doesn't get jealous over relationship stuffs. Remember how peaceful you and Seung Gi oppa's relationship was? There's totally no quarrels between you. Just an amiable one." 

 

"But no quarrels, no jealous brings no sparks, no love as well," Hyoyeon added. "In a relationship, peace is not all to it. There should be ups and downs."

 

"Maybe that's why we decided to part ways after all," Yoona gave a helpless smile.

 

"For the first time ever, our dongsaeng is getting JEALOUS," Yuri chuckled. "It's only a few months since you and GD oppa dated and initially, have to admit. I was a little worried since in these few months, the time you guys being apart are longer than being together. But judging from this, I guess you guys would work out just fine." 

 

"R-Really? I d-don't know! T-This feeling is just too foreign for me!" Yoona sighed. "I just see news of them being in Hongkong altogether while I'm all alone here in Korea! So I just get angry for no reason!"

 

"We can tell," Hyoyeon giggled. "You're not even picking up his call." 

 

"But he'd done nothing wrong..." Yoona mumbled guiltily. "And he'd called me for at least fifty times and above..." 

 

"It's okays! Being jealous is girls' innate behaviour!" Yuri wrapped her arms around her sister encouragingly. "But if you're still dying to know what's going on there without you around, it's easy. We can just call Fany Fany Tiffany!" 

 

"Wow unnie... How d-do you know all these..." Yoona was amazed by how transparent her thoughts were to Yuri.

 

"Twins perhaps?" Yuri winked. "Or lets just say I've been through this before." 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Fany Fany Tiffany!" The three girls gathered, making a video call to their member. "Oh?"

 

/Hey Yoong, Yul, Hyo!/ Instead of Tiffany appearing on the screen, Daesung appeared instead, with Tiffany's screams at the back. /Yah! Kang Daesung! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!/

 

The girls giggled as they watched a 'fight' broke out between the couple, ending with Daesung being hit on the head and Tiffany appearing in front with a victorious smirk. /Hey girls!/

 

"I see that you're having a lot of fun there Tiffany Hwang," Hyoyeon laughed. "So this is why you wanna tag along Taeyeon even though TTS is not performing." 

 

/Oh be merciful on me!/ Tiffany whined. /As much as he's annoying, he's still my boyfriend! It's been AGES since we last saw each other! So since there's a perfect excuse for me to come, of course I've to seize the chance!/

 

"Stop whining! Our Yoong didn't even complain about not seeing her superstar boyfriend for a couple of weeks already!" Yuri snorted. "Yah Daesung ah! Where's your Ji Yong hyung?" 

 

/Oh? Ji Yong hyung is out there helping Chaerin with her rehearsal. You know him. He's always passionate when it comes to her pe-OUCH!/ Daesung answered innocently only to receive Tiffany's pinch. /Don't care what this idiot say Yoong! GD oppa has been called by Psy oppa to give some opinion on him and Chaerin's collab stage. Taeyang oppa went too! It's because this guy here is useless that's why he isn't needed./

 

"Haha! I-I see! Yeah yeah. Daesung ah, learn more from your hyungs! They're superstars man!" Hyoyeon chuckled embarrassingly, hoping that Yoona had not caught on Daesung's words. 

 

/Mwuhyaaaa! I'm a member of Big Bang too okays!/ Daesung groaned but seemed to finally get the hint after the pinch. /Oh Yoona ah! Are you okays? Hyung had been trying to call you while we're waiting for rehearsals! He'd been trying to reach you until he'd been called by Psy hyung. Give me a minute? I'll go inform him that you called! I'm sure he'd ditch them to pick up your call./ 

 

"I told you my idol loves you so much," Hyoyeon winked at Yoona who felt instantly better. "Araso Daesung! Go call your hyung here!" 

 

/You girls called to check on the interaction between Taengoo and GD oppa isn't it?/ Tiffany chuckled as Daesung ran off. /Don't worry Yoong. Taeng is busy being a dork and hanging out with Red Velvet. And she's more interested in talking to TOP oppa and Seungri rather than your superstar boyfriend G-Dragon./ 

 

"U-Unnie!" Yoona's face turned red with embarrassment. 

 

Just as everyone thought the atmosphere was getting better, Daesung came back. ALONE. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter