012: G Y O O N & Y U L Y A N G

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I NEED A GIRL

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

I'm tired of being alone, sick of being single, I think I need me a girl.

 

I need a girl like~

 

"Still haven't got yourself a girl?" GD smirks at his best buddy.

 

"Look who's talking. You're single now too." Taeyang returns with a similar smirk, punching his fist with his. 

 

"Correction. It's single. But not available. My heart belongs to someone else already~" GD answers with a cheesy smile. 

 

"Please. You kept on saying that. But I saw no girl around you except for Chaerin recently. Don't tell me you fall for Chaerin alrights!" Taeyang rolls his eyes at his expression. 

 

"Are you crazy? Of course NOT!" GD wrinkles his nose in disgust. "You don't date your sister! It's !" 

 

"What's with the huge reaction~" Taeyang chuckles at his reply. "So, tell me why am I here." 

 

"To see the girl that you want to see of course," GD smiles proudly, pointing to the far end where two girls are now seen walking towards them. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona, Yuri immida!" 

 

Both guys are lost for words. Even the confident GD who was all-proud just now fell silent, let alone the shy icon of Big Bang, Taeyang. There, two ladies stand in front of them, greeting cheerfully. They look like twins, with matching plain white tees and denim overalls that make their legs look all the more long and slim. 

 

"A-Annyeongha-hasaeyo, Big Bang G-Dragon, Taeyang immida..."

 

"Haha! Omo! You guys are so hilarious!"

 

Of course, the sight of their beauty would make you speechless. GD and Taeyang stutter on their introduction miserably, causing the straightforward girls to burst into hearty chuckles. 

 

"O-Opps! M-Mianhaeyo! We always speak without thinking," the girls bow in apology as they catch them staring at them. 

 

"A-Anniyo! We're perfectly fine with that!" GD nudges the dazed Taeyang by his stomach hard and chuckles. "Right Bae?" 

 

"Y-Yeah," the dazed Taeyang finally snaps out of his thoughts, rubbing his stomach while smiling. 

 

"Oppa, didn't you call us here to give opinions on your latest album? I would love to hear it first-hand!" Yoona breaks the silence, exclaiming excitedly. 

 

GD breaks out into a huge grin upon hearing her whiny voice. He claps his hands together and stands up. 

 

"Y-Yah! J-Ji!" Taeyang calls out in a fluster as his friend walks off with the girl, totally forgetting about him. 

 

"Show Yuri your latest album too! Get some opinions!" 

 

He shouts and walks off with Yoona who is now linking her arms around him, squealing innocently as she babbles on about how honoured and blessed she is about being able to listen to Big Bang leader's music. Well GD? He can't be happier to have his dream girl wrapping her arms around his. 

 

"That brat. So Yoona is the one who made him single but unavailable," Taeyang mumbles. 

 

"It's definitely not a one-sided love cause that girl feels the same way. Yoona's squeals hit octaves high the moment she saw GD oppa's text," Yuri catches his mumble and chuckles lightly. 

 

Taeyang looks up and they share a glance, shaking their head as they break into a defeated smile. 

 

"Oh, so would you like to listen to my latest album too? Since well, I doubt they're going to be done soon even though his new album is only 30-minutes long."

 

"Haha! Sure~" 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Not too sure if this is to your liking..." Taeyang smiles shyly as he hands Yuri his headphone, turning on the music for her.

 

Taeyang takes a seat beside her, stealing glances at her every 5 seconds or so, being captivated by her beauty. He needs a girl, pretty no matter what she does. Oh, and a perfect body too. Here she is, looking so fine, pursing her lips as she listens to the music intently. Her curvaceous body is a plus point, causing Taeyang to not pry his eyes away from her, being totally mesmerized. 

 

Actually, this isn't the first time that he's captivated by her; the very first time being the time when they met each other during a blind date arranged by their mutual friend. She's always in his mind ever since and that's the reason why he hadn't got herself a girl yet. He didn't let his buddy know because he thought he would definitely laugh at him, saying that he's trying for the impossible. But who know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter