062: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TANTRUM

* * * * *

"TOP oppa, Taeyang oppa, Daesung oppa, Seungri yah!" 

 

All guys turn to the source of voice and beam at the gorgeous lady. Nothing too fanciful about her - Black silky hair, black tube dress, a pair of black open-toes and finishes her style off with a black clutch. Clean style of black.

 

That's her, Im Yoona. 

 

The girl that dresses so plain and simple but yet shines in every single occasion. 

 

"Yoong!" 

 

However, one guy's smile fades as soon as it lights up as he turns away while the other members stand up, rushing over to her side, enveloping her into bear hugs, evoking giggles from her. 

 

"Man, it's been ages since we last saw you!"

 

"I know. It's been AGES since we're even spotted in the SAME event. Right, TOP oppa, I watched your drama! Don't care what those netizens say, I think your acting is awesome. As usual. Taeyang oppa! I saw your photos with Hyorin unnie! Can you guys stop being so sweet?! Seungri yah! Stop partying so much! Are you going to quit as a BIGBANG member and be a DJ, touring around the globe? I don't think you can beat David Guetta and Calvin Harris to be honest. And Daesung oppa! Er... You need to get out of your shell! I miss you being on screen!" 

 

The girl and the guys rattle on, leaving that one guy sulking at the corner. 

 

Backstage room of Big Bang. Compared to Yoona's clean style, the members from Big Bang are of a total opposite. All of them are nicely dressed up in Saint Laurent's 2016 S/S outfits. Nothing too surprising - They always lead the fashion line when it comes to idol's fashion. And there, while the other four guys are enjoying their moments with the beautiful lady, the one and only guy continues to sulk in the corner, having his back against them and well, secretly hoping that they, no she, will notice him.

 

That's him, Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

The guy that leads the Korea entertainment industry in terms of fashion, impressing everyone with his bold and wild style every single time. 

 

Yes, this is live from Melon Music Award 2015. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

Yoona and the four other members continue to talk, totally ignoring GD who is trying to act cool but was in fact dying to join in the conversation. Taeyang, who is a kind soul in nature, finally decides to make a meaningful eye contact to Yoona, signalling her the poor leader's backview. 

 

"Araso! I'll catch you guys later!" Yoona chuckles silently before clearing and declares loudly. "I'm LEAVING~" 

 

"Yah, Ji Yong ah! Yoona is leaving already! Aren't you going to see her off at least?" Taeyang shakes his head with a chuckle and pats GD's shoulders. 

 

"D-D-Dwaesseo!" That's the reply that comes from our dear leader Kwon, as he shrugs Taeyang's hand off. 

 

"Ahhh. I guess he isn't really excited to see me here I guess," Yoona makes an exaggerated sigh as she walks towards the door, heels clicking loudly. 

 

"Let us see you out Yoong!" The four other guys follow after her and walk, stopping in front of the door, closes it and remain still. 

 

"Y-Yah! You really lef-" 

 

Panicky GD quickly turns around at the sound of the door closing, only to see five faces flashing cheeky smiles at him. He pouts and turns back, cursing himself silently for being that stupid. 

 

"Araso. Yoona ah, you better do something about it. We can't have our leader being grumpy and all for the entire award ceremony. All eyes are on us tonight," TOP laughs at his younger brother's behaviour and pushes Yoona slightly to the front, exiting the room with the other three guys. "Make it fast yeah? We don't have much time."

 

And it's down to the both of them.

 

"Aishh, is my boyfriend really that pettyyyyyy?" Yoona is the first to soften as she walks towards GD, wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

"I think it's more of like my girlfriend not keeping her PROMISE," GD lets out a inward smile before prying her arms, stepping away from her, acting cold. 

 

Yes, what you're seeing now is a couple's lovetiff. And yes, Big Bang G-Dragon is in a relationship with Girls' Generation Yoona. 

 

"Aigooo, you're really not going to look at me?" Yoona chuckles and shakes her head. "I'm really going off now then." 

 

"Leave then," GD answers spitefully. "I didn't ask you to stay." 

 

"I really have to go now!" Yoona taps on her watch and pouts. "Unlike you guys, I need to walk the red carpet~"

 

So before GD can even reply, Yoona's out of the room and his four other members appear, shaking their heads at him.

 

"W-What!?" 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter