076: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DEAR SANTA

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

If Santa really exists in this world, Im Yoona hopes that he will grant her her wish. 

 

"Dear Santa," she looks up into the starry night sky and interlaced her fingers together, praying. "If you're up there, can you please lend me your ears? I got a wish list for you to hear. It hasn't been my kind of year..." 

 

Indeed. It hasn't been her kind of year. So many things had happened; One of her closest members left the group, her breaking up news etc... But people come and go and even though she broke up, she found herself a new relationship. It wasn't that bad if you're going to be critical about it since she still kept in contact with her ex-member and at least her break up wasn't a nasty one. But... It could be better. Everyone is greedy isn't it? People just want to hope the best for themselves. 

 

"Yoona ah! Come in! It's chilly outside! And the meat is cooked already!" Her fellow sister calls out from inside the mansion, alerting her.

 

"Neh! I'll be there in a minute!" She replies back but turns to lean against the balcony again, eyes fixates on the sky, giving a sigh. 

 

Heartbreak has been her middle name and honestly, she doesn't want to feel this way again. With her title as an idol of the top hallyu group, the chances of her dating are slim and even so, her relationships all turned out to be a failure in the end. This time round, like any other times, she's hopeful. More hopeful even. He isn't like the past guys that she'd dated; He may seem like a total bad boy and he smokes, but deep down, she knows that no one will have a heart that's more tender than his. Thinking about him, a smile spreads across her face. 

 

It's going to be a Christmas worth remembering, the best you'll ever see. 

 

Then again, he's not even here yet and she doesn't even know if he'll be here. 

 

"Dear Santa," she closes her eyes and prays. "I'm asking for a change..." 

 

"I sure hope you're not asking for a change of heart."

 

She opens her eyes immediately, turning back to the source of the voice and a silly grin spreads across her face instantly. 

 

Santa never fails her.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"I thought you weren't coming anymore..." She is happy as a lark but hides it as she turns back, pouting away. 

 

"Aigoo, why would I not come? It's SoshiBang's Christmas party. I'll get slaughtered if I did not appear. Besides, there're LOTS of good food here that's not to be missed," his hearty chuckles rang in the air as he walks towards her, sliding his arm around her waist naturally. "Even Ri and Dae flew all the way back from US to attend this party." 

 

She can't help but break into a smile at his explanation and nudge his side with her elbow and is about to retort when he continues again.

 

"Oh, and most importantly, MY girlfriend is here. So, there's nowhere else that I've to be beside here," he teases, turning her around to face him. "Right by her side." 

 

Her heart melts there and then as her cheeks flush at his action. She'd heard million of sweet talks before but his in particular, seems to have the most impact on her. It seems to come to him very naturally and she can feel his sincerity as he speaks them.

 

"Are you so cold that you can't speak? Or are you too touched?" He pouts as he brushes away the snowflakes on her hair gently and holds her hands up, blowing warm air on them. "You should head inside." 

 

He doesn't try to please her but just his little actions and teasings alone, are enough to make her heart flutters. That's why, she has a positive feeling about this relationship. 

 

"I was waiting for you..." She pouts and makes puppy eyes, wanting to gain sympathy. "But you're so late... I thought you won't be able to make it on time already..."

 

She doesn't even mind the fact that she, being a 26-year old mature woman, is acting like a small, little kid in front of him. She knows he loves this side of her; in fact, he loves every side of her and to be fair, she loves every side of him too.

 

"Ahhh. I'm so sorry. I got caught up by some stuffs in Monsant and the flight got slightly delayed due to snowstorm," he gives an affectionate smile as he pulls her into a hug. "I should have just brought you along to Jeju and come here together." 

 

Yeahs. We keep on harping on and on about 'him'. So who's exactly the him? 

 

Big Bang G-Dragon. 

 

The talented and charismatic Big Bang leader that has made hundreds of hit songs and captures the hearts of millions. And well, his heart was captured by the one and only Girls' Generation member Im Yoona. 

 

"Ji Yong oppa! Yoona! Come in! If not we'll have no more food left for you guys! Seungri and Sooyoung are eating up everything!"

 

They look into each other's eyes and break into a smile. 

 

"COMING!" 

 

He interlaces her fingers with his as they run into the house, joining their members for the party.

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"MERRY XMASSSSS!" 

 

All members cheer and click their wine glasses as they gather around in the living room. 

 

"First of all, many thanks to the lovely Tabi oppa for offering his private ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter