018: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KISSING YOU

   ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Okays, now go in! Remember to cover up well! Winter is coming~" 

 

You give a bright smile and ruffle my hair affectionately.

 

"N-Neh... H-Have a good night rest too, o-oppa..." 

 

My face flushes red at the instant as I give a polite bow. 

 

"Aigoo~ Why are you so cute always seriously," your chuckles ring loudly in the silent night and you lean in, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Rest well Im choding!" 

 

Even though it's a teasing kiss, I'm happy. That's your personality - so straightforward and carefree. 

 

"Ji-Ji Yong oppa!" 

 

Without knowing, your name escapes from my lips and you turn around, raising your brows at me. 

 

"I-I-I'm still having j-jetlag... I-I don't feel like turning in so early..." 

 

I hang my head low, kicking my legs against the ground shyly. I remain in the position for awhile as the silence lingers. Finally, I give up, knowing that I shouldn't rush things. 

 

"If you're tired, it's alr-"

 

"Let's go take a walk then," I look up, to see you standing right in front of me, flashing a gracious smile as you extend your arm out for me. 

 

My legs seem to turn wobbly there and then. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

We walk while matching our feet, holding our hands in silence. The atmosphere is peaceful and loving, but I just hope I can lean on your shoulder and tell you how thankful and grateful I'm to be your girl. 

 

"Let's go take a seat there," you pull me to sit beside you and there we sit in perfect silence.

 

All of a sudden, you stretch out, pushing my head to rest on your shoulder gently. 

 

"Yoona ah, thank you," I want to look up but you continue to rest your hand on my head, eyes closed. "I was hoping to see you for a little while longer too. But I was afraid I might disturb your rest."

 

It's amazing how little is shared between us, but yet our thoughts still click. 

 

"Thank you, I love you. I'll only give you happiness," my heart starts to race and my eyes begin to get teary as I recall the incident a month back...

 

It was the day where you confessed your love for me. 

 

"Y-Yoona! H-Hold up!" 

 

We were getting ready to head into the departure gates, flying to Japan. TOP oppa had came to send Sica unnie off and you tagged along too I guessed. Though we weren't awkward with each other, we weren't close either. TOP oppa and Sica unnie had been dragging us on their dates to act as a cover and that's how we got closed. Honestly, I'd been having a HUGE crush on you and hence that explained all my clumsy actions whenever I was around you. I hated it but it seemed like you were enjoying all as you were always all smiles, laughing at my silliness. 

 

"E-Eh?" 

 

"Erm... Do you have some time to spare?" You let out a soft whisper as you walked towards me.

 

I shot a pleading glance towards Taeyeon unnie and received a brief nod from her.

 

"We'll be inside the lounge waiting for you." 

 

I nodded and walked off, following you. You finally let out a sigh of relief as you closed the door behind us, hiding us from the public. 

 

"Oppa, you've something to tell me?"

 

"Y-Yes..." For the first time, you seemed to be really nervous. 

 

"Yoona, I-I... Erm..." You ruffled your hair in frustration as you stuttered on your words. 

 

"Did I do something wrong to anger you?" I asked worriedly as I had misunderstood your intention completely, thinking that you're mad with your tone. 

 

"A-Anniyo!" You looked up in a fluster immediately, shaking your head.

 

"Th-Then?" I raised my brows curiously at you. 

 

"Erm... Aishh~ Here goes nothing!" You took a deep breath and held my shoulders firmly. "I'd been carrying a torch for you, Yoona. That explains why we're always the ones going on dates together with TOP hyung and Jessica. I don't know how you feel about me, but honestly, I like you, Im Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter