037: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
IF YOU

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

You're leaving.
And I can't do anything.

 

Like I always was, I stood there blankly, watching the love of my life leave. 

 

Yes, I was a fool.
Yes, I am a fool.

 

I'm looking at you, getting further away. You became a small dot and eventually disappeared... I had been asking myself this question whenever I met such incident: 'Will this go away after the time passes?' 

 

I always arrived at the same conclusion. 

 

It wouldn't. 

 

I remembered the old times. 
I remembered You...

 

That Summer...

 

"Kwon Ji Yong! You better stop right there now! Move an inch more and I'll ki-"

 

"You'll what? KISS me?" 

 

"KWON JI YONGGGGG! THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I CATCH YOU!"

 

"Catch me if you can!" 

 

We were having our rare break from the hectic schedules and like the usual, we just enjoyed each other company. Just fooling around in my house, it was enough. Running along the hallway of the pension, was enough. I was cheerable, you were cheerable, We were cheerable. 

 

"Oppa," you were in my arms as you closed your eyes in contentment. "Promise me. Promise me that you'll never turn your back on me. I don't ever want to see your back..."

 

"I'll let you see my handsome face. All day, every day," I smiled, bringing your face up to look at me. 

 

"Pftttt. Liarrrrr~" You slurred your words, hitting my chest with a pout. "I'm serious here..."

 

"Araso araso," I chuckled, tugging the loose strand of hair behind your ear, softening my gaze. "I won't ever turn my back on you. Never." 

 

That summer... It was so sweet and memorable wasn't it? This summer...

 

"Ji, a penny for your thought?" 

 

"A-Anniyo, just thinking about something," I startled at TOP hyung's voice and realised that the song had been repeated. 

 

"Thinking about her again?" TOP hyung sighed as he paused the music and took a seat beside me, giving me a glass of red wine. "It hurts isn't it..." 

 

"Hyung..." I stared at the red liquid swirling in the wine glass. "Do you think... She's really fine? Do you think that, perhaps, even for a night, just before she sleeps, she would think about me like how I'm thinking about her now..." 

 

Silence was met as TOP hyung proceeded to resume the music.

 

Yes, if it's not too late, can't we get back together? 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

You know, I thought I could be over you. I would feel better when I meet someone new and I did. I met the other her and I was happy. But each time, whenever I came home, my smile faded. 

 

I guess, the happiness was just a facade. I never once healed. No matter where we go, where we hung out, your presence lingered around. I remembered those old times, I remembered you...

 

"This is not working out... I'm struggling, you're struggling, it's just... It's just suffocating okays!?" 

 

"So you're calling it quits?! FINE!" 

 

"YOU!" You gave me a slap across my face and regretted immediately. "I'm sorry! I-"

 

"You're the one that's giving up on us and now you're the one that gets angry first when I, the victim couldn't even utter a curse 'cause I'm too busy trying to mend my heart?" I touched my face and shook my head in disbelief. "You really are something, Im Yoona."

 

"Oppa, I-"

 

"SCRAM!" 

 

Maybe, I should have heard you out. Perhaps, I should have hugged you tight instead of chasing you away. Maybe, Perhaps... 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter