100: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOVING ON
ll click the title for report ll

* * * * *

 

"Ji, this is not working out. You gotta go find her. Sitting here and frantically calling for a switched-off phone is not gonna work!" 

 

"But I don't know where the hell she is! Seoul is so freaking huge, how am I suppose to find her?!" 

 

"That's the problem with you, hyung. You never once bothered, so when things happen, like now, you panicked." 

 

"Thanks Dae. Thanks so much, but you're definitely not helping," he rolled his eyes, pressing the call button for the umpteenth time. 

 

"Just calm down and think about the places that she likes to go. Isn't that the simple?" 

 

He closed his eyes, drummed his fingers and started to recall about her favourite places. 

 

He opened his eyes after a minute and sighed. 

 

shook their head. 

 

"Shows how much you care about her as compared to her caring about you," Seungri shrugged his shoulders, not at all surprised by his leader's cluelessness. "Remember last time how we searched high and low but still couldn't find you? We called her and she found you sleeping in the club at that exact toilet cubicle even." 

 

He had no words to rebut; Yes, she did put in more effort about his matter than he did about hers. 

 

"I'm going out." 

 

But at least he got to try now. 

 

"I just hope Ji Yong hyung gets to her quick before he loses her for real man. It seems like Yoong has had enough..." 

 

The guys all looked solemnly as they stared at the news displayed across the screen.

 

[BREAKING] G-DRAGON'S PERSONAL INSTAGRAM GOT HACKED! RELEASING INTIMATE PHOTOS WITH JAPANESE MODEL NANA KOMATSU! ARE THEY DATING?! 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

SM building. No.

Hangang Park. No.

Namsan Tower. Not even a shadow. 

Cakeshop. Not even a sight. 

 

Just no. no. no. 

 

Three hours later...

 

"Oh thank goodness! Yoong, you're finally here! We've searched high and low for you!" 

 

He was as good as wasted but he could hear the relieved shouts of s and then...

 

He heard the angelic voice.

 

"I had my phone off-ed. What happened?"

 

"He went out to look for you but couldn't find you. Then he returned home, acting like a wreck. We're so sorry for calling you over Yoong..." 

 

"I'll go take a look at him."

 

He heard the footsteps coming closer and the door was opened, the streaks of light blinding his eyes. He squinted his eyes and tried using his hand to block the light. 

 

And between his fingers, he caught sight of the person that he had been looking for. 

 

"What's the matter?"

 

Her tone was icy cold, no longer the kind of fruity, melodious one that she had whenever she calls him 'oppa'. 

 

"Yo-Yoong..." He pressed his hands down on the floor, trying to stablize himself. 

 

"Don't drink so much if you can't drink," she stepped forward quickly to help him before he fell. 

 

He knew she wouldn't leave him in a lurch. 

 

"No, Yoong. Y-You have to hear me out. I-It's not-" 

 

"Honestly oppa, aren't you tired?" She cut him off and sighed, releasing her grip on him, having her back faced him. "Because I am..." 

 

His heart stopped. 

 

"You don't love me do you?" She turned around, giving a weak smile, tears forming in her eyes. "All these while, you treated me like a rebound." 

 

"I-It's not like that..." He found himself panicking, stuttering terribly as he held onto her arm.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter