077: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

아니라고

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"So I guess we still come to an end after all..." 

 

"No..."

 

"Oppa, stop kidding me, stop kidding everyone and stop kidding yourself!" You cried. "It's so obvious that you're irrevocably in love with her!"

 

"I don't..." 

 

"This is the end of the road that leads to you..." You sighed and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead, looking at me with tears streaming down your face as you smiled. "This is the last time I'll be doing this. I hope this is the last time I'll be crying for you..."

 

"Don't. Please don't tell me this is the last time..." I grabbed hold of your wrist, tears b up. "Im Yoona. If you still love me, don't leave me." 

 

You stood there, with your back against me. Silence filled the entire room, your sobs was the only sound ringing loudly and clearly. 

 

"You're just a selfish bastard Kwon Ji Yong..." You turned around slowly and shook your head. "You don't love me at all. You took the advantage of the fact that I love you to spite her. And now, you're telling me to not leave you? I loved you and I guess I could never unlove you. But enough... I'm... I'm awake..." 

 

You wiped away the tears that were falling down and grabbed your bag, dashing for the door and slammed it shut right behind you. 

 

What you left from was a broken relationship and a broken heart.

 

And the scene of me falling to my knees under the moonlight every night...

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

The wind blew, bringing your scent along with it. 

 

"The wind is really niceeee! It's been awhile since I came out to take in some fresh air!" 

 

You stretched your arms way up high, closing your eyes and taking in a deep breath, giving a satisfied smile. I too, was satisfied by seeing just your smile. I enveloped you into my arms, taking in your scent. 

 

"If you like, I can build a house here and you can come here whenever you feel like it."

 

"Omo! Really?! Yayyyyy! Kwon Ji Yong is the B.E.S.T!" 

 

"Of course. Don't you know that he's the best to Im Yoona?" 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! You alrights? We've to go already." 

 

"Yeahs... Let's go..."

 

This time, the wind came and go, leaving only your scent... 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"This is not going to work. Let's send him to the hospital." 

 

"Omo! You're running such a high fever oppa! Let's go to the hospital!" You touched my forehead and pouted in dismay.

 

"A-Ani... You know I hate hospitals..."

 

"B-But..."

 

"Just stay in bed with me. Hold me tight in your arms and I'll be fine..." I stretched out and reached for your hand, pulling you feebly towards me. 

 

"Aigoo. Acting like a big baby whenever you're sick," you chuckled as you complied, lying onto the space beside me, giving me a peck on the cheek. "Rest well! If you're not getting any better tomorrow, we'll head straight for the hospital alright!" 

 

"Yes Mrs Kwon~"

 

"Y-Yah! W-Who is Mrs K-Kwon! I-It's Miss Im! Miss Im!" 

 

"Ji? Yah Ji! Can you hear me?! Damn! Is he losing conscious already?!" 

 

"I don't think so hyung. Look! Ji Yong hyung is c-crying!"

 

Your touch across my skin was once so warm. My memories of your kisses in my arms are beginning to fade to black.

 

And at the shortest thought of you, my tears start bursting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter