060: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
쌍둥이자리

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

"I'm home~!" 

 

I called out cheerfully as my cute daughter ran right into my arms. 

 

"Where's umma?" I smiled as Jiyoon gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

 

"You're doomed appa~" She giggled. "She's in her room but she seems pretty upset. And I think the reason is you~" 

 

I scratched my nape embarrassingly as we walked towards my room. 

 

"I'm going to avoid the battlefield for the time being," she laughed and pushed me into the room, closing the door. "Good luck appa!" 

 

Why does our daughter have to be so witty like you?

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"I'm... Home?" 

 

I laughed awkwardly as you turned around at the sound of the door closing and narrowed your eyes when you saw me standing by the door. 

 

"Hey babe..." I took a deep breath and walked closer to you, wrapping my arms around from behind. 

 

"Don't touch me," you replied coldly, nudging my stomach with your elbow as you continued to look out of the window. 

 

"What is making my wife so angry~" I cooed, pretending that everything was fine. 

 

"You jolly well know what you did Kwon Ji Yong," you turned around and jabbed a finger on my chest sternly.

 

Damn... I forgot how alike we had become ever since we were together. 

 

"Babe," I sighed as I continued to wrap my arms around your waist. "I know you're upset that I'd gotten yet another tattoo. But Yoong, everyone has a past. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." 

 

"Tattoos just remind me of so many bad memories," you finally softened and let out a sigh as you buried your face in my chest. "Remember how crazy I was back then? So madly in love and all. And I even went to get a tattoo with his name on it. And look, it's a mark that can never erase..." 

 

"Hey, look at me," I lifted your chin up and looked you into the eyes. "Like I've said, who doesn't have a past? You were once wild and young, I was too. We all made mistakes before. Even if you're Girls' Generation member Im Yoona. The flower of the group." 

 

"More like the flower that has wilted under adversity." 

 

"I would say flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all," I smiled and caressed your cheeks. "Yoong, please. Your dark days are already a past. Stop dwelling on them and stop being sorry. In fact, there's nothing to be sorry about in the first place." 

 

"Every time you get a new tattoo, I become scared. It reminds me of the old me and I'm afraid that even though you're nearby, I can't see your heart. It's like our eyes are looking at the same place but it keeps becoming disjointed. This scares me," you sniffed, a lone tear escaping from your eyes. 

 

"But like what you've hoped, I returned to you as if nothing happened right?" I wiped the tear before it reached your cheek. "And instead of remember those, why don't you remember how we liked? We cried and also laughed. And now, we can go back to that time in the beginning when we started." 

 

"Back to the time whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter