095: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY STAR

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

You’re my star
You’re my sun
You’re my moon

 

"Hello?"

 

/Congrats for having your very own wax figure soon in Indonesia~/ 

 

The side of my lips curved up the moment I heard the voice from the other end. That familiar, husky, sultry, hell-of-a-y voice. 

 

"Your sure get your news fast. Didn't you realise that you got voted for it too?" I chuckled as I made myself comfortable against the chair. 

 

/I'm always quick when it comes to your news. Of course. I hope they'd build us side by side. That'll be real cool I swear./ 

 

"So you can guess where I am right now?" 

 

/That's my purpose for calling. How did the LV event went? Any cool bags that you got your eyes on?/ 

 

"Why? If there's one, you'll buy for me?" I joked, but knowing fully well that you'd buy for me. 

 

You're like my rock, so firm and steady, never forsake me. 

 

/Sorry babe. Not a fan of LV you know it but if you really like it, just swipe my card~/ 

 

"And you know that I'll never spend your money!" I whined. 

 

Even though you gave me a black card on our anniversary, I'd never once used it. I didn't like to spend your money and it's not as if I do not earn enough myself. 

 

/Okay okay. Let's not go to that again~ I'm in Osaka. You wanna come over? It's been AGES since we last met!/ 

 

"Ishhh. By ages you meant a week ago? Ani~ I'm too lazy to do thattttt." 

 

/Yah. Your boyfriend here is offended. You can fly from China to Korea and from Korea to Japan within just two days and you can't take a 2h ride from Tokyo to Osaka?/ 

 

I could totally imagine your pout as you said this. 

 

"Yah. That's for work purpose! I need to promote my chinese drama!" I couldn't help but laugh when I heard your complaints. 

 

Even at the age of 28, you're still the childish Kwon Choding. 

 

/Yeah yeah. The rating that soared so high. I liked that drama, except for those kiss scenes. I believe that's totally uncalled for./ 

 

"You watched it?! You could understand what it's saying?" I was flabbergasted. 

 

/Once again, I'm offended woman. It's because of you I watched it! And now that your chinese is superb, you're mocking at me!/ 

 

"Awwww. I'm sorry okays~ I didn't mean it this way! I mean I really appreciate that you supported my drama. That means more than anything else. Oh, your chinese really IS bad, but it's okays! I can help you. You know you're soooooo popular in China that everywhere I go, I hear your song, your name. It's scary I tell you." 

 

/That's why, the pro doesn't need to master the language to earn fame~ Music is a global language~ So, you're really not coming over?/ 

 

"Why don't you come over instead? I'm planning to stay for another day in Tokyo." 

 

/I can't go there. You know how tight our schedule is.../ 

 

"Then we'll see each other back in Korea then!" 

 

/Alrights then. I guess that's the only way.../

 

"Awww. Don't sound so dejected! I love you so much Kwon Ji Yong!" 

 

/Yeah yeah. Only saying that you love me when you can't see me./ 

 

"Don't want it? Alrights then. I take back my w-"

 

/I love you too Im Yoona!/

 

Silly boy. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

The next day, I went out with my friends and we had a fun time strolling along the streets of Tokyo. It was all fun and laughters until I came across a scene whereby a guy was fighting with another stranger who was thought to have touched his girlfriend inappropriately...

 

"BANG BANG BANG! EHHHHHH~" 

 

Big Bang's 'Bang Bang Bang' blasted in the club and the whole crowd burst into excitement. I was with Fany unnie and we were kind of intoxicated too. We were dancing with each other and even though the dance floor was packed, we knew how to keep a safe distance with the others and not have ourselves recognized either. However, I soon found out that a guy was getting too close for comfort.

 

It didn't seem like he was being jostled by the crowd but more rather he was pretending to be and kept on pushing himself towards me. I knew from that instant that this guy was up to no good but I couldn't risk the chance of exposing my identity and hence I ended up biting my lips and hoping to leave the dance floor. However, the crowd was simply too hyped up and packed to make room for my escape. 

 

I was about to cry. 

 

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" 

 

Then I heard a familar voice amidst the blaring music and looked up instantly, to find the stranger's wrist being twisted and his face contorted in pain. Looking at the guy who was twisting his arm, I knew that it was you and you were clearly fuming with anger. 

 

"What the ? Who do you think you are!" The guy spat as he tried to shrug off his grip and was about to get nasty.

 

Of course you were about to land a punch on his face as well. Seeing you clenched your fist, a shiver ran down my spine as I quickly hugged you, burying my face into your chest, coming in between you and that stranger and stopping you from doing anything rash.

 

God knows what would happen if you punched him and your identity got exposed as well. 

 

Thankfully, you didn't make any more actions as you put your arm around my back. Still, my heart didn't feel at ease and with the help of Fany unnie and Seungri, we made an escape out before anyone could recognize who we were. 

 

And when we're out, you exploded.

 

"What do you think you're doing?! You didn't know how to scream?! Your identity is more important than your safety Im Yoona?!" 

 

I stood there as you shouted at me. With the incident back then and you still being so fierce, my heart felt totally sour and my eyes started to well up. 

 

"Y-Yah... W-Why are you crying?" 

 

"Y-You're a bad guy! I was so worried about you just now too!" I cried as I hit your chest, tears streaming down.

 

Then I heard your defeated sigh as you encircled me into your embrace. 

 

"Araso araso. You silly... Can you please stop making me so worried every time? I swear I'd call Fany to not bring you to club anymore. This Fany..." You tried to soothe me as you hugged me tightly and eventually breaking apart as you caressed my face, cleaning my tears. "Tell me now. If he had done anything inappropriate, I'd head back in now and dislocate his arm." 

 

I sniffed and shook my head. 

 

"Ahhh. What can I do about you, Im Yoona..." He sighed again as he shook his head. "I'm like your gun." 

 

I raised my brows at him with my wide eyes and he instantly smiled as he tidied my hair.

 

"You can use me easily to kill anyone and I wouldn't even hesitate to kill for you... And I want to be your gun. To protect you from harm, to help you kill anyone who comes in your way..."

 

Not exactly some romantic words but that very night, my heart melted there and then... 

 

"Yoona? Yah! Yoona!"

 

"N-Neh!" 

 

I snapped out of my trance and saw my friend frowning at me. By then, the crowd was already dispersed as I saw a police car that came and the stranger was brought into the car. The boyfriend was hugging his girlfriend who was crying. 

 

I smiled.

 

"Yah, are you okay?"

 

I missed you so much suddenly. 

 

"Unnie, I'm escaping to Osaka now. I'll see you when I return to Korea!" 

 

"Yah! You'll get caught!"

 

"I wouldn't!" 

 

I wanted to see you so bad suddenly. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter