075: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Monsant

ll click the title for chapter image ll

 

* * * * *

 

/I swear I'll kill him if he breaks any of the things here./

/Haha! I don't think he have the guts either. And come on! You're the one who loses the bet. Be a man!/ 

/Hello. If it wasn't because of you ganging up with him, I wouldn't have lost. It was a conspiracy! A conspiracy to let him use my café!/

/Hello? Hello? I can't hear you very clearly here? T-The r-r-reception is-is not good! We'll talk when I come over!/ 

/Yah Im Yoona!/

/I'm hanging up!/

 

"Chinjia... Won't you ever get bored of using this excuse?" GD muttered to himself, giving a defeated smile as he looked at his phone, shaking his head. 

 

"What are you mumbling to yourself hyung," Seungri walked towards GD and was met with GD's glare, raising his hands up in fear. "W-What did I do..."

 

"What did you do?!" GD stood up and wrapped his arm around the younger's neck, strangling him playfully as he spat. "You ganged up with my girlfriend isn't it! If it wasn't for this fact, you think I would have lend you my café?!" 

 

"A-Appa! Hyung! You're g-going to suff-suffocate me!" Seungri coughed as he struggled under the mercy of his older brother. "L-Let me go first and we'll talk!"

 

"There's nothing more to talk with you, schemer," GD released his grip and scoffed, retreating to his chair again. 

 

"To be fair, you'd your fun too," Seungri shrugged his shoulders as it was his turn to wrap his arm around GD's shoulders, smirking. "The night with Yoona was mindblowing isn't it."

 

"Not for you to judge," GD elbowed his stomach hard but couldn't seem to hide his grin as he recalled the night.

 

"Sure sure. Of course it's not for me to judge my brother and my future sister-in-law," Seungri nodded and tried to suppress his chuckle as well. 

 

"Even till now, I still don't get how you managed to make her agree to such a crazy deal. To seduce me and let you win the bet of making love to her within an hour," GD shook his head. "What did you bribe her with? A year supply of bulgogi?"

 

"If that had worked, I think you wouldn't have had such a hard time courting her," Seungri smirked proudly. "I've my own way." 

 

"Not at all interested," GD rolled his eyes. "You better not destroy any of the things here. I'll kill you." 

 

"Of course, this is going to be the setting for your wedding proposal next time. I wouldn't ruin anything hyung," Seungri laughed. "I just wanted a venue to open a party and invite our close friends and family."

 

"Try harder. I remember you've And.Here too." 

 

"That's in the city. Jeju has awesome sceneries, especially sunset," Seungri answered. "Isn't that why you decided to open a café here too?"

 

"I've my own plans," GD gave a knock on his head and walked off. 

 

"H-Hyung! W-Where are you going?! You've to help me out! The party is tonight!"

 

"Get the others to do the job!" GD shouted and waved his hands coolly, getting into his lamborghini. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Ahhhh! I knew it! 10,000won Kim Taeyeon! Pay up!" 

 

"Aishhh! Chinjia!" 

 

Yoona looked at her older sisters' behaviour and could only laugh and shook her head in defeat. Yes, the moment they'd arrived at Jeju island airport, they caught sight of the familiar guy, casually dressed but still shone nonetheless, playing his phone intently.

 

"What's so happy Fany?" GD looked up from his phone for a moment and caught sight of the 4 girls, his lips curving up almost instantly as he made his way towards them. "Won a lottery?"

 

"It's even happier than winning a lottery," Tiffany beamed as she flashed the green colour note proudly. "Thanks oppa~" 

 

"Don't mind them," Yoona chuckled and explained as GD raised his brows in curiousity. "They made a bet on the way here. Fany unnie said that you'd definitely be here at the airport and Taeyeon unnie voted for the opposite."

 

"I wanted to choose that option alrights! But this Tiffany Hwang beat me to it!" Taeyeon pouted in dismay. "That useless Lee Seung Hyun! He can't even keep you occupied!" 

 

"I'll pay you a 10,000 won okays?" GD laughed at the girls' behaviour. "And I'll ask Seungri to be your slave for tonight." 

 

"Yoong, I swear your boyfriend is the BEST at pacifying girls. You better lock him up," Taeyeon laughed. "He's the birthday boy. So I'll spare him tonight. But I'll keep this deal in mind! You better keep to your words oppa!" 

 

"Of course. True to my words," GD shrugged his shoulders, giving a charming smile. 

 

"I swear if it wasn't for the fact we're already used to you, we'd fallen in love with you and fight among ourselves for your love," Tiffany teased. "Alrights! Let's gooooooo!" 

 

"The other girls are not joining us?" 

 

"They'll come in the later flight. It's actually TTS who come first but since Yoong can't wait to see her beau and she has special privillege, she came with us," Taeyeon explained as she hooked arms with Tiffany and Seohyun. "So, where's your Bentley oppa?"

 

"Er... In Seoul? I drove my lambo out instead..." GD scratched his nape embarrassingly, cursing himself silently for forgetting the fact that he'd to pick up other girls beside his girlfriend also. 

 

"Wow... We're hurt oppa. You only think of fetching Yoong?!" Tiffany sighed.

 

"I'm disappointed oppa~"

 

"Yeahs oppa..." Even the innocent Seohyun had joined in the fun.

 

"I-I-"

 

"Never mind them! They're just pulling your legs!" Yoona couldn't stand that her boyfriend was being bullied and decided to step in to save him. "Seungri had already arranged a van to pick us up actually." 

 

"Really?" GD lighted up, feeling relieved that at least the youngest was doing something right finally.

 

"But I still love sitting in a Bentley or cruising in a lambo!" Taeyeon protested, indirectly admitting to the fact. 

 

"You can have a drive later on my lambo if you want, Taeyeon," GD smiled, solving the problem easily. 

 

"Omo! I want to sit too!" Tiffany squealed.

 

"Sure~ So long as you girls take good care of it," GD laughed, amazed by the fact that these demure girls are actually car fanatics. "We won't want to see my crushed lambo and your shocked expression on the news tomorrow." 

 

"Yayyyyy! GD for the winnnnnnn!" The duo cheered and finally decided to move off, dragging their youngest member with them. "See you later then oppa! Yoong is all yours now!" 

 

The couple looked at each other, breaking into a helpless smile. 

 

"I think you're spoiling them too much," Yoona shook her head, her arm linked around GD's as they made their way to his car. 

 

"Well, they're your family. So I guess it's okay if I'm spoiling my family members right?" GD mused, opening the car door for her. 

 

"You wish," she wrinkled her nose playfully in response and got into the car. 

 

GD's smile continued to linger as he walked over to his side and they drove off to their destination~ 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Ahhhh, that's what I like about Jeju island. The sea, the wind, the sunnnnn!" Yoona stretched her arms up freely, enjoying the breeze coming in.

 

GD made no comment; just keep his smile and staring at her. 

 

"Yah, watch the road! Stop staring at me," Yoona pouted and gave a light slap on his arm. "You look like a creep smiling like thatttt~"

 

"Your boyfriend drove his convertible all the way from Seoul just so that you can enjoy the breeze while he drives, but you repay him by saying that he's a creep? Congratulations for being the most heartless girlfriend, Yoona-sshi," GD's smile faded as he snorted.

 

"Awww, you know I really appreciate and adore my boyfriend for his thoughtfulness~" Yoona whined and rubbed her face against his arms cutely. "In fact, I'm worried about you not getting enough rest that's why I kept our flight details from you and informed Seungri to pick us up instead. But who knows you'd appear at the airport again. Did you wait for long?"

 

"Not too long. The one hour wait will become a minute the moment I see you walking out," and that caused the pouty GD to break into a silly grin again as he pinched her nose affectionately.

 

"Unnies are right. Luckily, we're used to you. If not, we'll just be fighting with each other for your love," Yoona replied, wrinkling her nose cheekily. 

 

"I've my limits alrights. I only reserve certain lines for my girlfriend," he laughed, ruffling her hair. "You want to take a nap first? It's around an hour long drive to the café." 

 

"Are you made of iron?" Yoona pouted. "You came back from Japan just a day ago and came to Jeju immediately to tend to the café. Aren't you tired at all?" 

 

"Oh well, used to it I guess. You know I love to keep myself occupied. And besides, Monsant is my own business. So I think it's better if I personally oversee some of the operations," GD shrugged as he focused on the road. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter