106: G - Y O O N

➳ G-Dragon + Yoona ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

에라 모르껬다

ll click the title for chapter song ll

 

* * * * *

 

"Bartender, give me the strongest one you have."

 

I drank it all, one after the other, until I started to drool and saw that everyone looks so pretty.

 

"Didn't I say I don't wanna go too fast? 'Cuz nothing really last. I think I need some time. But I can't get you off my mind though..." 

 

I was mumbling to myself as I giggled to myself, leaning against the cool marble bartop. My head tilted and there, I saw you for the first time...

 

Suddenly, those pretty people became dull, and you're like a streak of light within these dark vibes. 

 

I don't know if I'm intoxicated or that I'm really love-struck, but I felt like I'm going through puberty again. When I noticed that you were stealing glances, my lips dried up. 

 

This was a thrill that I had never felt in so long. Not even when I first Kiko, nor when I first worked with Nana whom well, just became my ex a week ago. 

 

The one whom I just said I can't get her off my mind but well, this very moment, she's gone. 

 

"Hey," I confidently started talking to you. 

 

"Oh, hi GD sunbae. Fancy seeing you here." 

 

At the sound of your voice, I couldn't do anything. I'm helpless. 

 

"Before the night ends, I want you in my arms..." 

 

Before I knew it, I was whispering into your ears and well, you giggled and winked at me. 

 

Girl, love me tender. 

 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

 

"Since we're both drunk, let's just take some time to close our eyes."

 

We stumbled out of the bar and I wanted to take the car for a ride but was stopped by you. 

 

"Then where should we go rest, baby?" 

 

I smiled boyishly at you while you smiled back graciously as well.

 

Yeahs, totally living up to your goddness image. 

 

"Hmmm... I don't know, but I only hold hands when I sleep though. My intentions are clear~" 

 

"Well, my intentions are clear too, honey. I want it and you know it~" 

 

"Come and get it th-..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter