viii. Stars (I)

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Chanyeol isn't sure how much longer he is going to be able to control himself. The stylist is sticking metallic stars on to the right side of Baekhyun's neck, and Baekhyun is tilting his head in such a way that is just so… seductive and attractive.

Subconsciously, Chanyeol his lips as he continues to stare at the neck that he would very much like to have been kissing at that moment. He is so absorbed in his fantasies about what he would like to be doing, he doesn't even notice when the stylist finishes and Baekhyun is standing right in front of him.

"Chanyeol-ah," The vocalist calls, as he gently shakes him. "Hey, are you still with us?"

"Huh, what?" The rapper replies rather stupidly. "Hey, what's up?

"Look at my neck!" Baekhyun exclaims, pointing excitedly at the stars. "Do you like them? Does it look good?"

Chanyeol his lips, suddenly finding them and his throat much too dry, before gulping rather audibly and nodding; it's one thing to be looking at them from somewhat of a distance, but it's completely different when it's right in his face.

"Stunning…" He rasps, still fighting with himself, and the urge to do anything to Baekhyun with all the other members and staff still in the room. "Just… stunning."

"I'm glad you like them!" Baekhyun replies, his eyes crinkled into two little crescents. "I was really unsure if it was a good idea… but anything for the fans, right?"

Chanyeol forces a smile and nods before getting up and running out of the room without a warning, leaving Baekhyun thoroughly confused.

Not sure where else to go, Chanyeol finds himself in the washroom, panting and leaning against the wall heavily. He could breathe better at least. With a sigh, he walks over to the sink and splashes water on to his face, cooling himself off. He just stares at his reflection in the mirror, like he no longer recognizes himself. Just when Chanyeol is about ready to leave, the door opens and Baekhyun walks in, looking rather sad.

"Chanyeol-ah!" He exclaims, looking relieved. "I found you!"

"Baekhyun-ah…"

"Why did you leave?" The smaller male asks, stepping forward and grabbing a fistful of Chanyeol's shirt. "Did I do or say something wrong? Did I upset you in some way?"

"No…" His voice quivers as he takes a shaky step forward, and he can't even bring himself to look at the other. "You… you didn't do anything wrong…"

"Then what is it then?" Baekhyun's voice is barely above a whisper. "Talk to me, Chanyeol-ah."

And then Chanyeol is pushing Baekhyun up against the nearest wall before pinning him there.

"I can't… I can't resist you, Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol breathes as he kisses the other a little too roughly. "You're too beautiful…"

The smaller male gasps as the other moves away from his lips and down to his neck, the side that is covered in stars, and kisses a star.

"Ah!" Baekhyun cried out when Chanyeol at a particularly sensitive spot on his neck. "Ch-Chanyeol-ah… we're going… on stage… soon…!"

"Don't worry," The taller male replies, moving to bite a different spot. "I promise I won't leave any marks."

"Are you- ah!" Baekhyun's doubt is cut off by another shiver of pleasure running down his spine. "Chanyeol-ah… I…"

"Shh, there's no need for you to say anything…" Chanyeol's breath is hot on Baekhyun's neck. "Just enjoy this…"

"Oh!" They both turn towards the sound of a familiar voice and freeze when they see Kyungsoo staring, and blushing deeply, clearly flustered. "I… I'm so sorry… but um, we're on in a little bit… and um… bye!"

And then he's gone before another word could be exchanged. Chanyeol slowly pulls away from Baekhyun with a rather sheepish smile on his face.

"I… I guess we should get going?" His face is a bright shade of red.

"We should," Baekhyun nods, before leaning forward and kissing Chanyeol on the lips rather suddenly. "Let's continue this afterwards."

With a wink, Baekhyun leaves the washroom as well, leaving Chanyeol grinning like an idiot. He takes a moment to make himself look decent enough for the stage before leaving as well. This is one performance that couldn't end soon enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It does say part 1, but part 2 isn't really a continuation, and probably won't be up any time soon... so um... still no because i cannot write for the life of me... sorry ^_^;;; *hides*

Thank you so much to everyone that subscribed and commented! I really appreciate it, and it really makes my day! ^_^ <3

So until... Monday =3 next one's going to be pretty long... like awkward too long to be a drabble, but not enough for a one shot length...