xiv. All Eyes on You

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

A camera is shoved into his face before the flash goes off, effectively leaving Baekhyun temporarily blinded. He isn't even given time to recover before another camera goes off somewhere on his other side. He lets out a soft squeak and takes a step back, stepping on someone's foot. And then Baekhyun is falling backwards, until strong arms encircle his waist, keeping him from hitting the floor.

"Hey, be careful," Chanyeol's voice whispers into his ear, pulling him back on to his feet. "I don't want you getting hurt…"

Baekhyun nods as he tries to blink the stars out of his eyes; he loves their fans, but sometimes they can be a bit… overwhelming.

For the rest of the walk through the airport, Chanyeol keeps his arms securely around Baekhyun's shoulders, from behind, in a protective and possessive fashion, and the vocalist couldn't help but smile. With Chanyeol though, the fans crowd even closer, and Baekhyun feels like he can barely breathe, but he feels safer because Chanyeol is there with him.

It isn't until they are in the waiting area does the crowd of fans dissipate to just a small group that keeps their distance. And it isn't until then does Chanyeol finally loosen his arms from around the smaller male's shoulders.

"Are you okay, Baekhyunnie?" He asks gently, concern all over his face. "I was really scared that you were going to get hurt…"

"I'm fine, Yeol," Baekhyun smiles. "And it's all thanks to you."

"Anything for you, you know?" And Chanyeol's grinning sheepishly, a hand rubbing the back of his neck and a light blush across his cheeks.

"Hey, Baekhyun-ah!" Baekhyun turns towards the voice calling his name and sees Yixing waving at him.

"One moment!" The vocalist calls, before turning back to Chanyeol. "I know, and I am thankful to have you by my side," He stands on tippy toes and pecks Chanyeol on the lips quickly before taking a step back. "I love you!"

Baekhyun waves at the taller male before running towards Yixing, calling his name, leaving Chanyeol completely dazed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm sorry about how short it is OTL I swear it was longer? The next two are a series, sort of, so it'll definitely be longer xD I'm just going to go work on everything else now OTL Ugh, I'm sorry for being slow...

Thank you so much to all the people who commented on and subscribed to and upvoted this fic! <3 it means a lot and I really appreciate it ^_^

So, until Thursday =3