xlviii. I Need More Ice!

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Baekhyun groans as he presses the bag of ice in his hands harder into his head. Even though it’s been a good day since he had gotten that bump on his head, he swears that he can still feel it through the bag of ice that’s bigger than his face. Leaning back against the wall of the practice studio, he watches as everyone else continues to practice. The music is loud and definitely not helping him feel any better. Finally a break is called and Chanyeol collapses next to him, panting and drenched in sweat.

“Can I… borrow some… ice?” Chanyeol asks, turning his head to look at Baekhyun. “I’m burning.”

Baekhyun laughs as he carefully removes the bag from his head and offers it to Chanyeol. He immediately takes it and places it against his neck, sighing at the cool sensation. The bag is then moved from his neck down to his arms, to his legs, and finally on to his face. Baekhyun swallows rather audibly, at least to his own ears, when he notices the way that the sweat is making Chanyeol’s tank top stick to his chest, revealing every well-sculpted muscle. Subconsciously, he finds himself reaching a hand towards Chanyeol’s chest, wanting to feel them, but freezes when he hears Chanyeol sigh and remove the bag of ice from his face.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Chanyeol says, noticing Baekhyun’s outstretched hand. “You want this back, right?”

Baekhyun wants to shake his head, no, that he wants to feel every muscle on Chanyeol’s chest, that he wants to kiss him, that his mind is currently imagining all of the wonderful things they could be doing each other at that moment, but it’s too late, Chanyeol has already plopped the large bag of ice back into his hand. Chanyeol turns to him and smiles, reaching out to playfully ruffle Baekhyun’s fluffy black hair.

“Take care of yourself, Baekhyun-ah.” Chanyeol leans forward and places a kiss upon Baekhyun’s rather obvious bump, causing him to wince.

Chanyeol gets up, winking at him before heading back to practice. Baekhyun lets out a rather pathetic whimper as he reaches towards Chanyeol, trying to get him to come back. Groaning, he’s about to put the bag of ice back on to his head when it’s suddenly taken from his hands. Frowning, he looks up to see Sehun already pressing the bag of ice into his neck.

“Thanks, hyung,” Sehun flashes a smile. “This helps a lot.”

And then he’s walking away with the ice that is meant for Baekhyun’s poor head. Baekhyun leans back against the wall once again and watches as his ice is passed from one member to another, and by the time it’s unceremoniously tossed back in his direction, it’s a bag of water, and no longer cold. He stares at the bag, annoyed, both with the fact that h no longer has ice, as well as s. Baekhyun closes his eyes, and places a hand over his bump as the music starts up again. He can barely remember how he’d even gotten this, all he knows for sure is the he banged his head against something.

“I need more ice…” He moans, hoping someone will hear him over the loud music. “Please…”

And then he thinks he can hear the sound of ice cubes, but he’s skeptical at the same time. Opening his eyes, Baekhyun’s surprised to see Chanyeol standing in front of him a new bag of ice in his large hands. They share a smile as Chanyeol gently places the bag on top of his head. Baekhyun sighs in relief at how cold it is, and as Chanyeol kneels down next to him, he moves a hand to support the ice, realizing just how big the bag is.

“Why did you bring so much?” Baekhyun asks, pretending to be annoyed. “Do I have a big head?”

“No, you have a large bump on your small head,” Chanyeol grins before leaning forward and kissing Baekhyun briefly. “Hold on to it this time, Baekhyun-ah, or we’re going to run out of ice.”

Chanyeol is laughing as he heads back to practice, and just laughs harder when Baekhyun sticks his tongue out at him. Despite the teasing though, Baekhyun’s happy to have a boyfriend like Chanyeol, someone who truly cares about him. And as he shifts the ice on his head, he makes a mental note to thank Chanyeol properly later, maybe with more kisses. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on that time Baekhyun said he had a bump on his head, or that instagram post with him and his gigantic bag of ice. Baekhyun is so cute ^_^ Sorry, for not updating last week OTL

Thank you so much to everyone that's been reading, commenting on, subscribing to, and upvoting my drabbles, it means so so much to me, and I would not still be writing them if it weren't for you.

After I have 50 up, I think I'll take another small break from these. Until then, I will try to post weekly. ^_^